Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone

Go down 
+10
Hunter VanDerberg
Lyn VanDerberg
Lyra VanDerberg
Ariel Wilde
Blake Ralston
Jennifer Moss
Vanessa Di Angelo
Lauren Madley
Rosey
Aoife O'Donnell
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:43 pm

Ryan was starting to feel uncomfortable with all the girls surrounding him. He saw that Lyn had arrived so he decided to go say hello. He walked over to her and smiled, "Hey Lyn."

Last edited by Ryan Sanchez on Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lyn VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyn VanDerberg

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:47 pm

Apparently, Hunter's best friend who Lyra secretly thought was Hunter's one true love was having a birthday party for Hunter. After Lyra told her about it, Lyn was secretly excited to see the Gryffindor Common Room, even if she was scared about it. According to Lyra, loads of students from other houses would be going, although the party wasn't technically allowed. Still, Lyra offered to let her go hide in the dormitories if they got caught. Lyn felt a bit better. A bit. After picking out her present and getting dressed, she felt a bit more confident. She pulled her school robes over her clothes, so she'd look like an ordinary student in case a Professor stopped them in the corridors.

She met up with Lyra in front of the Great Hall and they walked towards the Gryffindor Tower together. They speed-walked towards the Common Room, and then Lyra whispered the password to the portrait of a Fat Lady. The woman smiled at them, and opened at their request- something which Lyn hadn't seen pictures do so far. This is why Gryffindor is cooler, she thought. The Hufflepuff Common Room had to be opened by tapping the beat of "Helga Hufflepuff" on some barrels with a wand. Gryffindor had passwords! This was why Lyn thought that her house sucked.

When they entered, Lyn had to look around a few times to get used to the view. The Common Room alone was awesome! A fireplace, sofas, armchairs and cool stairs that led to dormitories. And then there were tables full of sweets, and a cake and cool-looking drinks! By the doorway, there were Aoife, who she had met in Defence Against the Dark Arts, and a weird-looking-creature. In a corner, there were three girls and a boy which didn't look like wanted to be disturbed- one of the girls was flirting with the boy. Then there was an older-looking Slytherin girl which most students seemed to be staying clear of. Maybe she was the queen bitch like there always was in the movies. Lyn looked at her sister, who was smirking at the group. Then, Lyra said to go over to Blake and Ariel, and nodded towards two students on the other side of the common room.

Giving Lyra a small nod, Lyn followed her sister towards the two by the wall. As they were halfway there, someone was talking to her. Turning around, she saw the boy that was being hit on in the corner. And he was talking to her? He is cute, she thought to herself. Wait... how does he even know my name? I don't even know him! "Er... hello?" Lyn's reply came out quietly, almost a whisper. "Do- do I know you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:50 pm

"I recognize you from the sorting. You're Hunters sister, right? The one with a twin?" Ryan blushed and felt totally stupid. He thought he had been talking to the other twin, the one he had Defense against The Dark Arts with. He then turned to the one one he had recognized from class, "Hey Lyra. Sorry for the mix up. I suck with names."
Back to top Go down
Lyra VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyra VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:59 pm

They never managed to get to Ariel and Blake, because they were stopped by the Ryan boy from her house. He seemed to be greeting her...or Lyn. Most people got them mixed up but even she was confused. Either way, he was only talking to one of them, which was very rude. Lyra stared intently at him and her twin as they talked to each other.

Eventually, she had a chance to get a word in, when Ryan realised she was there as well, and said hello. "Hi...do you want me to leave you two alone?" She looked suggestively at Lyn and wiggled her eyebrows, giggling a little bit at the thought of her nice, sweet sister with this egotistical jerk. No, that wasn't going to happen if she could help it. He had too many girlfriends already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:04 pm

Ryan cleared his throat nervously, "No stay. Please." He said in a rush. Then he realized how rude that sounded. When did he become rude? "I mean, you can stay if you want." He said trying to act cool. He looked back over at Lauren and then at Vanessa. At least they werent killing eachother.
Back to top Go down
Lyra VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyra VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:21 pm

Aww, didn't look like it was going to end in romance for Lyn and RyanTheGit. Hunter didn't like Ryan either. Wasn't a surprise, in all honesty. He kept looking back at girls behind them and seemed very eager that she stayed so he wasn't left alone with Lyn. It was mean. Hopefully her sister wouldn't be hurt by his cruel REJECTION.

"Should we go over to those two then?" Lyra suggested gently. Even if Ryan decided to come along with them, they wouldn't have to deal with him alone. Blake would probably be able to scare him off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:27 pm

"I'm sorry if I'm seeming rude today. I'm usually not like this. I'm just worried about my girlfriend, Lauren. There's a girl here she doesn't get along with. I wanna make sure she doesn't get hurt." Ryan mumbled and messed with his hair. He didn't wanna give the girl the wrong impression about him. "Shes the only reason I'm here actually."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:39 pm

Zander walked down to the common room to find a party going on. He didnt know there was gonna be a party... He saw a bunch of people sitting around and talking. He decided to go ask one of them what was going on. He walked over to a Hufflepuff girl, a Gryffindor girl and another Gryffindor boy. "Excuse me. What is goin on?"
Back to top Go down
Lyra VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyra VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:47 pm

"Your girlfriend?" Lyra snorted. He couldn't be serious. No, he was serious. Her eyes widened. "You're eleven! You can't have a girlfriend!" That was disgusting! Only old people had boyfriends and girlfriends. A few years older, anyway. "You'd probably be here anyway, since it's the Gryffindor Common Room and you're in Gryffindor," she added pedantically.

Another boy who looked about their age came up to them, then. "You hadn't heard about the party?" Lyra asked curiously. "It's my brother Hunter's birthday today, so we're having a surprise party for him!" She smiled at the boy. "He better turn up soon, because I want some of that cake and I feel like it would be rude to eat some before he gets here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:49 pm

"Oh. Thats cool. I dont really know anyone yet so I hadnt heard about it. I'm Zander Matthews." Zander smiled at the pretty girl and her friends. "I feel bad now.... I dont have a present and I dont wanna crash his party. But its so lonely up stairs..." Zander frowned and looked down at his shoes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:59 pm

Ryan looked at the new boy and smiled. he had an idea. He knew exactly how to get a certain annoying Slytherin girl off his back. "Hey Zander, if you wanna meet more people I know someone." He pointed over to Vanessa, "You see that girl there. the blonde one? Go talk to her. She's really... cool."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 2:02 pm

Zander looked where the boy pointed to and saw a pretty girl with blonde hair. "Um... ok then." He walked over to the girl, "Hi. I'm Zander." He said nervously
Back to top Go down
Lyn VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyn VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 2:12 pm

The nice-looking boy replied with something about recognizing her from the Sorting. Lyn doubted that- who'd want to remember her? The boy started blushing and then turned away to talk to Lyra. Lyn immediately realized that she was still wearing her robes, and took them off to hold them in her arms. She watched the boy and Lyra converse, and Lyra then dropped some kind of hint. Lyn glared and was about to say something until the boy interrupted and asked Lyra to stay. Behind the boy's back, Lyn shot a suggestive look at Lyra. That'll show her, she thought. Lyra didn't seem pleased with the boy, though. Lyn was mostly confused. When her sister suggested to go over to the Blake and Ariel people, Lyn shrugged to show that she was fine with anything.

Suddenly the boy was doing a whole explanation about why he was talking to them, and Lyra was retorting. Her sister seemed disgusted that an eleven-year old like them could have a girlfriend, and Lyn honestly agreed. It was stupid- they were too young! "I'm sorry," she interrupted, directing her question towards the Gryffindor boy. "But if you're trying to make sure that your girlfriend doesn't get hurt, shouldn't you be over there and protecting her like boyfriends usually do?" It was a bit rude, but she was curious and asking like a normal person.

Then another person was interrupting them- another Gryffindor boy their age was asking what was going on. Lyra explained- Lyn just stood there and did a small nod. The Gryffindor boy continued by saying how lonely it was in the dormitories, and Lyn was trying hard not to laugh. He was being some kind of lonely boy wanting sympathy. Lyn and Lyra lived on a farm! Instead of saying anything, she leaned towards her sister and whispered in her ear while the two Gryffindor boys were talking, "Should we stay?" Her sister didn't seem pleased with the Gryffindor boy with the girlfriend, so maybe they should go over to Blake and Ariel.
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:43 pm

Blake jumped up, away from the wall, nearly screaming out loud as his ears were ringing from being shouted at. Who the hell was - oh Ariel! "Hey Ariel!" Blake was about to round on the perpetrator when he seen who it was and instead half hugged her throwing an arm over her shoulder in greeting. He was glad to see someone he knew. He was also glad that Ariel had steered clear of the other first year girls fawning over Ryan. He would not have allowed that to happen and would've probably end up making a scene. "ehm, ouch!" He said rubbing his ears tenderly, joking with the girl. "I know its nice to make an entrance, but next time a nice 'hello' will do!" He joked with the blonde girl who looked nice out of her school uniform. Well he was glad that she was here now. Before Blake could continue on the conversation Nessa had decided to take her eyes off Ryan for more than five seconds and turned up in their presence. "Hey Nessa," he greeted. "Be nice! This is Ariel, she's in first year too." He was trying to keep the peace, not wanting anything to break out at Hunter's party. That looked like it would be hard though as he spotted a disgruntled looking Lauren beside Ryan. "Boy trouble?" Blake asked raising his eyebrows and nodding in Ryan's direction.

Blake was glad when he spotted Hunter's twin sister's. "Have you met Lyn and Lyra yet?" He asked, thinking they could be great companions for Ariel! But before he got the chance to shout at them to come over Ryan had cornered them and Lyn was looking pretty peevish under his stare. Could he stay away from anyone? Hunter wouldn't be too pleased with this new turn of events, he thought to himself.

Blake was going to go over to Ryan and the girls and break their little party up, but before he could another first year had appeared. He had spotted Ryan pointing Zander in their direction and wondered what he was up to. "Hey Zander, cool name. I'm Blake" Blake quickly greeted, still wondering if Lyn needed rescuing.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:59 pm

Ariel grinned innocently at Blake as he pointed out that a nice hello would suffice. "But that's so boring," she said, dragging out the last word. She then shook her head, "But, since it's you, I won't scream." She then looked at the Slytherin girl there and gave her an apologetic smile. "Sorry, didn't mean to be that loud. I suppose I'm just not old enough to control my vocal chords yet," she said; Ariel very often played the 'I'm so young'-card at people that seemed unfriendly to her. And this girl did. Ariel really couldn't understand why.

Then two other girls showed up, one her fellow girls' dormitory sharer and another looking very much like her, so it had to be Lyra's sister. What was her name again? L, something. Then Blake said Lyn. Lyn! Right! Probably short for Lynette or something. She looked at Blake and nodded. "I've met Lyra, in the common room the first night, remember?" she asked, "but I have yet to meet Lyn. I've just seen her around in class and stuff."

She smiled at the gryffindor boy that walked over. "Hey Zander," she said with a big smile. "I'm Ariel, it's nice to meet you!" He seemed to be a first year as well. Her eyes darted from him to Blake to Lyn and Lyra, wondering if she should walk over to them. It would be nice to get some girlfriends her own age. She smiled at Blake. "I'm just gonna go over there and talk to the twins," she said happily, and walked away before he could say anything.

She walked up to them and smiled at the guy she had seen around and the two twins. "Hey!" she said to them and then looked at Lyn. "Hey Lyn! I'm Ariel, dormitory roommate with Lyra!" she said joyously.

((I figured it would be most usual for Lyra and Ariel to have talked on some occasions since they live together Razz))
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:42 pm

Most days at Hogwarts were pretty cool. And Hunter was usually in a pretty good mood, even on boring days. But today, he was in a particularly excellent mood because it was a particularly excellent day. The most awesome day of the entire year, besides Christmas, actually! It was Hunter's birthday! And he was turning thirteen! It was cool to be a second year instead of a first year, but it was even cooler to be turning thirteen when everyone else in his year was still twelve!

Being a teenager was going to be awesome! Well, maybe. Maybe not, when he had Aoife, the teenager hating redhead, for a best friend. But even if she stopped being his friend because he was now a teenager, he wouldn't let that ruin his day! Her loss! But when he ran into Aoife that day, she hadn't even acknowledged his birthday! No, the first thing she'd done was begged him to go down to greenhouse two and collect a bunch of slugs for her. She apparently had loads of homework to do and really needed the slugs for something important. Why had he even agreed? She was probably trying to save the slugs from becoming potions ingredients or something.

So for whatever reason, Hunter complied and trekked all the way down to the greenhouses from Gryffindor tower on his birthday to collect slugs. For Aoife. And finally he had made it back to the common room, a bucket of slugs in his hand. He told the fat lady the password and stepped unsuspectingly through the door, only to find the common room filled with people! Lots of people! And music, and FOOD! A huge grin spread across his face as he caught sight of a giant cake that managed to say both happy birthday and you're a git all at the same time. Which meant that naturally, it was Aoife who had designed it.

This was absolutely amazing! She'd sent him away to set up a party for him! How awesome was that?! Hunter had the coolest best friend ever! He glanced around the room and noticed that there were a few people he didn't like there, such as Jen and Vanessa. And Ryan - who was talking to Hunter's sisters! He wanted to go straight over to Aoife to thank her, but some things were just more of a priority, like getting his sisters away from that git! He couldn't properly enjoy his awesome party with Ryan within ten feet of them!

Weaving through the people in the crowd, Hunter quickly reached the spot where Lyn, Lyra and Ariel were talking to Ryan. Lyra didn't seem to be very amused with him, which was good. Not wanting to start a scene at the party that Aoife had put so much effort into, he just glared at Ryan and put an arm behind each of his sister's shoulders, steering them away from the stupid first year boy. Hopefully Ariel would follow because Ryan wasn't worth any of their time. He deposited them near Blake, sent Blake a look that clearly said keep that git away from my sisters and said brightly, "I'll be right back!"

Now that that was taken care of, he could make a beeline for Aoife. He beamed at her as he reached her and wrapped his arms around her tiny waist, lifting her slightly off the ground. "Did I ever tell you that you are the most awesome best friend in the entire world?" he said to her, setting her back down with a grin. "Your slugs are by the door," he said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. She would probably still keep them to protect them from being used in their next antidote to common poisons or something. "This is amazing!" he said happily. "Even though the cake is calling me a git!"

Last edited by Hunter VanDerberg on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:54 pm

Zander nodded at Blake and the girl he said was Ariel. “Nice to meet you all. Are you guys Gryffindor too?” he asked in hopes of meeting some new people in his house. He guessed that the next person to arrive was Hunter since he totally had no idea about the party. But then again, Neither had Zander. He saw who he assumed was Hunter go over to Ryan and the two girls he had talked to earlier and drag the girls away from him. “Whats that all about?”
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:59 pm

Vanessa raised an eyebrow at the Gryffindor boy, "Zander, huh? Well, I'm Vanessa. It's nice to meet you." She turned to blake and rolled her eyes, "I wasnt trying to be mean. Just saying, she was kinda loud is all."
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:00 pm

"Yes I'm a Gryffidor too. I think I've seen you around. But its always nice to meet fellow housemates. Do you know Hunter?" Blake tried to make Zander feel welcome even though he was still distracted as now Ariel was leaving the fray. "I know." Blake said to Nessa, refraining from raising his eyes. "Just try and be nice, please." He pleaded to the girl with his eyes. It was Hunter's day and he knew that the Slytherin seemed to fond it hard to let things go sometimes. "Have you met Ryan yet?" Blake asked Zander in response to his question. "Trouble just seems to follow him everywhere.."

Blake watched, horrified, when Ariel took it upon herself to go over to Lyn and Lyra. Not her too, he thought defeated as they were all now in the presence of Ryan. Blake gritted his teeth and was about to make his way over as he decided enough was enough. But before he could do so Hunter had entered the room. Blake watched as Hunter's face turned from amusement to rage as his eyes rested on the twins. Oh no. Hunter marched over determined and dragged his two sisters away placing them beside him. At least he didn't make a scene, he had to hand it to the guy. "I just about to do that!" Blake said "maybe not as efficiently as you." he conceded. "Looks like you guys still need your big brother." Blake said, teasing the twins. "And it looks like someone was falling for Ryan's charms," Blake continued talking in Lyn's direction raising his eyebrows suggestively.

"Hey! Are you just going to leave me here babysitting!" He shouted after Hunter, flapping his arms in dramatic exasperation as he gestured to all the first years he was surrounded by.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:13 pm

Aoife was watching all of the new arrivals worriedly. If they ruined this party, she would kill severely, severely injure them without a second thought. Most of them were probably only here for the sake of being annoying, like Jen and that young Slytherin girl. They just better not do anything too big or party-ruining.

But then she realised Hunter was here, and her mood lightened considerably. Now he could enjoy his party and she could go to the food table and camp out there! Pleased with herself, Aoife watched as Hunter circulated the room a bit. Looked like he was....trying to keep that git Ryan away from his sisters! Good for him.

Unfortunately, she'd have to at least say hello and be thanked for her awesome party before she could go and stuff her face with sweets. BORING. But it was okay. It looked like her best friend was making his way over. Cool. Hopefully he wouldn't want to talk for AGES. She was hungry.

Aoife was about to hit him when he lifted her up, but he put her back down so she didn't have to be mean to him. "No you didn't, Birthday Boy! But it's okay, I knew that already!" she grinned. "I didn't think you'd actually get the slugs! I thought you'd guess what I was doing and just give me time to get stuff ready!" But now she could do something good for the slugs. Against slug cruelty in Potions!

"The cake is Rosey's fault!" she said immediately, pointing to the house elf, clearly only joking. "This is Rosey by the way! She helped with all of this stuff! And I couldn't let you have EVERYTHING, a nice cake AND all this other stuff!" That would be unfair, especially since she'd gotten him a present too!

Oh yes, the present! Reaching down next to her feet, she retrieved the gift box and handed it to Hunter. The note explained everything so she didn't need to say anything. Except maybe explain how grateful he should be? "I put SO much effort into this party, so be SO grateful that you get a present too!" Aoife said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:29 pm

So… Ariel had only reached the twins saying a few things to them before Hunter entered. She grinned and was about to tell him happy birthday when he was walking over, and then noticed the look on his face. She frowned as he took his sisters and walked them over to Blake. Ariel raised an eyebrow. She then looked at the Gryffindor boy she had just reached. What was his name again? She had classes with him, she should be able to remember. His last name was Sanchez, this she remembered.

"What just happened?" she asked him, curious as to why Hunter had given him such a furious look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:26 am

"Yeah Ive met Ryan. Hello again Lyn, Lyra." He nodded at each twin as he said their respective name. "What happened over there? Is everything alright?" He was being very polite as not to offend anyone. He sometimes did that when he opened his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:53 am

Vanessa had to admit, Zander was cute. He had that popstart boy next door vibe to his look. She liked that in a guy. "So Zander, since you're a gryffindor I guess we wont be seeing much of eachother." She gave him her pouty face and batted her eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:00 am

Even Hunter's anger at Ryan attempting to defile his sisters - well, maybe not defile, but whatever it was that an eleven year old git did to eleven year old girls - wasn't enough to dampen his mood for long. So when he reached Blake and heard him say that he was about to do the same thing, Hunter offered him a wide grin. "Well, Ariel's still over there if you'd like to have a go," he suggested, nodding his head in the direction of Ryan and the Veela girl. Hunter had come to the conclusion that the Veela thing was real, because he was pretty sure that Blake paid extra attention to Ariel. Did Blake know about Veelas? Hunter would have to be sure to ask him later on. Either way, it would be cool for Blake to take away Ariel from Ryan as well. Because he was a git. And because Blake was cool and had the right to join in the fun of making the first year Gryffindor git angry.

Hunter raised an eyebrow and turned his gaze on Lyn when Blake said something about her falling for Ryan's charm. "I hope not," Hunter said to Lyn, shaking his head. Not that he had much to worry about, really. Lyra would be the first to step in and punch Ryan in the nose if he bothered Lyn. But he'd lecture her about staying away from that git after he'd thanked Aoife. As he rushed away, he heard Blake yelling desperately from behind him about babysitting, and Hunter couldn't help but turn to look and laugh at the truth of his statement - he really was surrounded by first years. "I'll be right back, I said!" he repeated, grinning. "I'll bring you some cake!"

Aoife had thought he'd figure out that she was throwing him a party. Well, at least she thought he was smart. Too bad she was wrong. "Well, I didn't figure it out. I thought I was doing you a favor, since you needed them so badly and had so much homework to do..." he said, rolling his eyes a bit. "So what, I'm not getting some lecture from you about how I better not turn into a stupid teenager or whatever?" he asked comically, crossing his arms and looking at Aoife questioningly.

When Aoife introduced Rosey, Hunter glanced down to see the oddest creature ever standing near them. He wasn't sure exactly what it was... He wanted to ask, but thought that might be a little rude. Whatever it was, it had made him a cake and helped decorate for his party and everything. Crouching down, Hunter beamed at the weird looking little creature. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Rosey!" he exclaimed happily. "The cake looks absolutely amazing, I can't wait to try it!"

She'd gotten him a present as well? "Wow, a party and a present," Hunter said, looking curiously at the package that Aoife was now handing him. He didn't hesitate to take it and rip it open and discover what was inside. "Wonderful, sweets!" he exclaimed, instantly taking a cookie and biting it in half. These are amazing! "You made these?" Hunter questioned his friend through a mouthful of food. Oh, and she had also gotten him some sunglasses! He laughed as he read the note and plopped the sunglasses onto his head. He wouldn't usually wear sunglasses around the castle like Aoife would, but since she had done so many awesome things for his birthday he didn't mind wearing them at all! Even if everything was way darker. "Well?" he asked, raising them slightly to look at Aoife from underneath.

He would wear them for the entire party, whether they looked stupid or not! Okay, there had been way too much talking so far and not enough eating. "Cake time!" Hunter exclaimed, heading straight for the awesome cake that was sitting on the table. He had a feeling that since he was headed toward the food, Aoife would follow. Hunter quickly grabbed himself a piece of cake and took a bite - wait a minute... "Is this butterbeer flavored?!" he asked loudly, turning around to look at Aoife in amazement. It was easily the best cake that he'd ever tasted. "This is definitely the best birthday ever," he said, beaming.

After grabbing another piece of cake for Blake, Hunter headed back over to his friend and the swarm of first years surrounding him. "I told you I'd bring cake," he said to Blake, handing him the plate. What had he been doing before he went to say hello to Aoife? Oh yes! That's right! Turning back to his sisters, Hunter stuffed another piece of cake into his face before talking. "Stay away from Ryan. He's a git. He's eleven years old, supposedly has a girlfriend, and still tries to talk to every girl he lays eyes on. Besides, he looks like he's five. You can do better." There, brotherly speech over. Time to finish his cake. "Oh yeah, do you like my sunglasses?" he asked, laughing, referring to the sunglasses from Aoife that he was now wearing on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lyn VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyn VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:52 am

One of the boys left them to walk over to the group of kids their age. Lyn looked at Lyra, wondering what to do. But before she knew it- a blonde girl who looked their age, not the mean-looking one she saw at the corner, jumped over introducing herself as Ariel. "Hi," Lyn greeted her, smiling brightly. "Nice to meet you!" Ariel seemed to know her name already, so she needn't bother introducing herself. The girl seemed really nice, though, and it was great that Lyra had made a new friend from her house. Unlike her, who's only friends were... Lyra and Hunter, I guess.

Suddenly someone was pushing them away, and Lyn stumbled and almost tripped on her feet before she and Lyra were deposited in front of the Blake person that Lyra had mentioned. "Hey, I remember you!" Lyn exclaimed, eyes widening as soon as she saw him. But Blake was teasing them about Ryan, saying that he was about the pull them away himself. When Blake turned to tease her, Lyn blushed and exclaimed hotly, "Was not!" Hunter joined in too! She crossed her arms and looked away dramatically. Then she let her arms go and sighed as Hunter left and Blake started complaining about babysitting them.

"Are we that bad?" Lyn asked. Then the Gryffindor boy who had left them earlier was there, asking them if they were fine. She gave him a tiny nod, and then saw the mean-looking Slytherin girl, flirting. Lyn stood there uncomfortably and watched the girl pout and bat her eyelashes like those Queen Bee girls of high-school movies always do. Did that make the mean-looking Slytherin girl the Queen Bee?

Hunter was back- lecturing her about Ryan. "Hunter, I don't like him!" Lyn exclaimed, frustrated. Okay, maybe he is a bit cute, but... "Also, normal people usually wear sunglasses in the sun." At the last bit, she raised her eyebrows as if she was lecturing Hunter. Then, she said, "Oh, wait, I got you a present!" Quickly, Lyn reached into her bag and dug out a small bag of popcorn, still warm but a bit squashed. "Happy birthday!" she offered, handing her brother the popcorn. Of course, Hunter loved food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone   TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TERM 7 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Gryffindor Common Room - Everyone
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next