Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:44 pm

Tessa smiled and totally messed up Aidans hair, "There. Perfect." She turned on the tv and found out that Doctor Who was playing. "Are you ok with this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:57 pm

"Yay! I love Doctor Who!" He stared at the television, taking notice of everything going on in the episode.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:00 pm

Tessa laughed and cuddled up to her boyfriend, "You are such a dork." She watched the episode. It was her favorite one. She started quoting the 10th Doctor, " Aw, I wanted to be ginger! I've never been ginger! And you, Rose Tyler! Fat lot of good you were! You gave up on me!Oh, that's rude. Is that the sort of man I am now? Am I rude? Rude and not ginger."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:08 pm

Aidan silently fangirled and stared at the T.V. The memories were coming back.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:10 pm

:Aidan...." She looked up and noticed he was distracted. "Are you ok?"

((BTW It would be Fanboyed for Aidan))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:27 pm

"Yeah. Just stuff." He stared at the television again, and fanboyed silently once again.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:55 pm

Tessa smiled to herself before leaning up and kissing her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:04 am

Aidan continued watching Doctor Who, and the memories were completely back. He remembered the nights he used to stay up late and watch Doctor Who with his grandparents, and then the bright green light that ended their lives, and the night that he was almost tortured into insanity. The first time he killed a Death Eater.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:08 am

"Aidan seriously. Whats wrong. You didnt kiss me back?" She frowned and looked into his eyes. "Please talk to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:58 am

"When I was 15, my grandparents were killed by Death Eaters. I used to watch Doctor Who with them. I was forced to watch and then almost tortured into insanity. I killed them both." Aidan was prepared for the yelling and the "You're a murderer." talk. But, it was fine, he experienced it everyday with his cousin.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:59 am

"Aidan..." Tessa couldnt find the words to say how she felt. So instead, She just pulled him into a hug. "I'm so sorry." Tessa turned off the tv and just cuddled up to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:08 am

"Thanks for the hug." He missed his grandparents dearly, they were closer to parents than his actual parents. Aidan let a few tears out, and thought about his dad hating him and his mother neglecting him. Everything made no sense.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:10 am

"I think we should go to bed. Good night." She kissed him and climbed under the covers of her couch bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:17 am

"Night." Aidan walked to the bedroom, hopped into bed, and drifted to sleep. But, again, all those bad thoughts floated into his head.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:22 am

Tessa always had bad dreams. Every night since her father was killed. It was always the same dream.... his murder. Tessa woke up with a jolt and fell off the couch. She hit her arm on the table on the way down, "Crap!" She stumbled to the bedroom and opened the door. She saw Aidan sleeping peacefully and gently shook him awake, "Aidan?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:28 am

Aidan awoke with a shock, thinking that Death Eaters had come to kill him. "Hey you. What's up?" He wondered if Tessa had gotten any nightmares, just like he did.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:29 am

"Bad dream... Can I sleep with you?" She realized how that question sounded and her eyes widened, "I dont mean sleep with you like sleep with you. Just sleep in the bed with you...." She blushed crazily and bit her lip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:33 am

"Sure." He scooted over a bit so Tessa could lay down.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:35 am

Tessa climbed into bed and got under the covers. This was extremely awkward for her. Sleeping in the same bed as a boy. The only other boy she had shared a bed with was her brother. "Good night." She cuddled up to Aidan and wrapped her arms around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:43 am

Aidan drifted off to sleep once again, thinking about good things, like rainbows, and sunshine and lollipops. "Dang, I'm thinking about girl stuff.", he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:49 am

Tessa slept soundlessly with no dreams for the first time in a long time. When she woke up the next morning, she looked over at her sleeping boyfriend and smiled. She quietly got out of bed and went to the kitchen to make a fresh pot of coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:01 am

Aidan woke up and saw Tessa was already up. "Good morning sunshine." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:04 am

"morning cutie. I'm making coffee. You want some?" She poured herself a cup and sipped, "Ahhh thats some good stuff." She went over to her sleepy looking boyfriend and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:17 am

"Sure." He poured himself a cup of coffee, and sipped it.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:36 am

Tessa smiled and wrapped an arm around his waist, "So how did you sleep?" She walked over to the couch and turned on the morning news as she drank her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next