Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:09 pm

Tessa jaw dropped and a gasp escaped her lips. Her eyes flew open and she smiled. "That wasnt a real kiss." She said before standing on her tip toes and kissing him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:13 pm

"Let's get some sweets." He smirked as he picked up some chocolate frogs, and Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:18 pm

Tessa smiled and held Aidann's hand as she grabbed a few chocolate frogs and licorice wands. Wands were Vanessas favorite. She figured she could send her some at Hogwarts. "So Aidan? Can I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:23 pm

"Sure." He smiled as he turned to face Tessa.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:28 pm

"Are you sure you dont have a girlfriend?" He had already said no, but she was hoping he would ask her to be his girlfriend if she brought it up again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:30 pm

"No. But, speaking of girlfriends, would you like to be mine?" Aidan moved some hair out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:34 pm

"I was hoping you'd ask that. And my answer is... Duh! Of course!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him right on the lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:40 pm

"Yay!" He smiled as they continued looking at the brilliant sweets.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:42 pm

Tessa tried to hide a yawn and the fact that she was getting tire. She didnt want to go back home to her empty apartment when she could be with her boyfriend. "SO you ready to go to our next place on our adventure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:49 pm

"Yep. Where do you want to go?" He was getting a bit tired, but he didn't want to ruin the night.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:51 pm

"Um... Theres a karaoke bar down the street?" She wanted to take him somewhere fun and show off her singing skills at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:58 pm

"Cool. I have some singing skills, at least." He smiled as he took Tessa's hand and walked to the karaoke bar.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:01 am

"I bet you a kiss that I'm better." They walked hand in hand to the club and when they got there, Tessa signed them both up for the contest that was going on that night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:09 am

"Challenge accepted." He smirked as she signed both of them up for the contest.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:30 am

"So what do you wanna sing?" She wondered if they should do a duet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:37 am

"Anything you want to." He kissed her softly on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:41 am

"I dont know. DO you wanna do a duet? Cuz that will determine our options." She smiled and kissed him back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:46 am

"Sure. You pick the song though. It's your night, anyway." He smiled as he ruffled his hair a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:49 am

"You always mess with your hair. It's cute." Tessa looked through the songs and said, "How about... Had me at Hello by Olivia Holt?"

((The only song I could think of))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:20 am

"Fine by me. You probably sing like an angel, cutie pie." He smiled as he took Tessa's hand.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:33 am

"Awwww, Thanks, Love." She squoze his hand softly and went up on stage. When the music started Tessa opened her mouth to sing, but nothing came out....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:11 am

Aidan knew she was nervous, so he helped her sing. After the song was over, he pulled her into a hug.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:14 am

"Thanks." She hugged him back and hid her face in his chest. "I dont know what happened. I just froze up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:21 am

"It's okay, love." Aidan held her close as she buried her head in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:37 am

"Can we go home?" Tessa was totally about to fall asleep right there in the club.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next