Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Hanging at the Library EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Hanging at the Library EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Hanging at the Library EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Hanging at the Library EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Hanging at the Library EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Hanging at the Library EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Hanging at the Library EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Hanging at the Library EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Hanging at the Library EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Hanging at the Library EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Hanging at the Library EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Hanging at the Library EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Hanging at the Library EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Hanging at the Library EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Hanging at the Library EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Hanging at the Library

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hanging at the Library Empty
PostSubject: Hanging at the Library   Hanging at the Library EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:00 pm

Auden was so stressed! She had so much homework to catch up on since she registered late. It was overwhelming. She felt like the world was slowly closing in on her. On top of that, she received at owl that her Grandmother is really sick. Her mother said that she has some sort of colon cancer. It was a muggle disease but her Grandmother was a pureblood.
Anyways she needed to clear her mind and do her homework for Care of Magical Creatures.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Library   Hanging at the Library EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:21 am

Aylee wandered into the library, thinking of getting an interesting book. She passed the bookshelves, looking at random titles and looking at the back of each book. After a few minutes, with no results, she sighed and continued walking.
Then she noticed a girl doing her homework. Aylee looked at the girls' robes and realized that it was the new Ravenclaw. Slowly, she walked over to her.
"H-hi," she said, trying as hard as she could not to stammer. "Y-you must be... the new Ravenclaw. Welcome to the h-house."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Library   Hanging at the Library EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:17 am

Auden heard a soft voice. She looked up. It was Aylee. " Um hi. Thanks for the welcome. I haven't really talked to anyone because of my shyness. It's really nice to meet you." Auden said shyly. She really wanted Aylee to be her friend and she was trying really hard not to mess it up. " So what brings you to the library?" Auden asked.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Library   Hanging at the Library EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:32 pm

"D-don't worry," said Aylee. "I'm shy too... I still made some nice friends."
Smiling, she dragged over a random chair and sat down next to Auden.
"So what brings you to the library?" Auden asked.
"J-just looking for a nice... book to read," Aylee answered. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Library   Hanging at the Library EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:37 pm

Trying to look for that Care of Magical Creatures textbook he had misplaced a few days ago was a pain. According to the old librarian, Wade was supposed to turn that in ages ago but he couldn't seem to remember where it was. His plan was to look for it in the library as he had been working on his projects and homework there for a few days now, so he might have just put it back to where it was supposed to be.

Glancing around as he walked in, he greeted the librarian and promised him that he'd bring the textbook back. Upon noticing two Ravenclaws, he immediately thought of James and their search in the Restricted Section. Ignoring the thought for a while, he walked up to them, as he already knew Aylee, and greeted the two girls. "Hey Aylee." he said, then to the other one, he introduced himself. "Hey, I'm Wade." It took him a while to realize that he was probably interrupting, so he awkwardly smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Library   Hanging at the Library EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:43 pm

" Ya I need a new book to read also." Auden replied to Aylee. A boy then came there way. He looked really familiar. He then introduced himself. " Hi Wade. I'm Auden. It's uh nice to meet you." Auden said. So thats who he was. He seemed a bit awkward with his stance and smile. Oh maybe he thinks he interrupted. " So, Wade are you looking for somethings special?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Library   Hanging at the Library EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:53 pm

"Actually, yes." he replied as Auden asked what he was looking for, "I seem to have misplaced a textbook a few days ago," glancing back to the Librarian, he continued, "And apparently, it's overdue." It was the first time he'd had something overdue at the library, but it still bothered him. "I suppose you are both here just for the fun of it?" he asked, once his feeling of having interrupted settled down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Library   Hanging at the Library EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:00 am

" Oh that stinks. I'm here for a nice quiet place for work. What was the title. Do you need help finding it? Auden asked. Wade seemed to be relaxing and that was nice.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Library   Hanging at the Library EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:17 am

"Oh, I'm sorry to have disturbed you." He apologized quickly. "It was my Care of Magical Creatures textbook. Fantastic Beasts and where to find them. But I think I'm okay, I was just going to retrace my steps to see if I could have left it here." he told them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Library   Hanging at the Library EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:40 am

" Well good luck with finding your book. Also you didn't disturbed me. Maybe I'll see you later?" Auden replied. Wade seemed nice person. Auden needed someone, especially right now.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Library   Hanging at the Library EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:29 pm

Aylee listened to Auden and Wade converse, not in the mood to talk. She just stared out the window, looking at the clouds float over the sky. Then, just as Wade was telling Auden the title of the textbook, Aylee saw a strange shape flying towards the window. Ignoring the rest of the conversation, she moved closer to the window and opened it.
"Oh!" she exclaimed as an owl flew in.
It was the same owl she had sent about a week ago to her parents. Excitedly, Aylee grabbed the piece of paper that was tied to the owl's leg. The owl just hooted and flew away. Slowly, she closed the window and stared at the paper, wondering if she should open it now or later. She looked at Auden and Wade who were still talking. Shrugging to herself, Aylee just walked a little away from them and opened the paper.
Spoiler:
Aylee smiled and pocketed the letter. Then she walked back to Wade and Auden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Library   Hanging at the Library EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:45 pm

Auden noticed that Aylee got a letter. Auden was sort of jealous. Her family only wrote once and hasn't written since. "Hey Aylee, who's the letter from?" Auden asked.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Library   Hanging at the Library EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:00 pm

Aylee looked up, realizing that Auden had talked to her. She looked at her feet then back at Auden.
"M-my mum," she muttered, shrugging.
She found a chair and sat down, looking at her feet. She had no idea why she was suddenly being so quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Library   Hanging at the Library EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:36 pm

"Oh thats cool. My family has only written once and it informed me that my Grandma is really sick." Auden said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Library   Hanging at the Library Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging at the Library
Page 1 of 1