Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Catching Up (Tessa) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Catching Up (Tessa) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Catching Up (Tessa) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Catching Up (Tessa) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Catching Up (Tessa) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Catching Up (Tessa) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Catching Up (Tessa) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Catching Up (Tessa) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Catching Up (Tessa) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Catching Up (Tessa) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Catching Up (Tessa) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Catching Up (Tessa) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Catching Up (Tessa) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Catching Up (Tessa) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Catching Up (Tessa) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Catching Up (Tessa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Catching Up (Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Catching Up (Tessa)   Catching Up (Tessa) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:15 am

It was a rather beautiful day at Hyde Park, the snow covered the ground and Luca's footprints were a trail he would later follow to get home. Christmas break was never this beautiful, and he was going to enjoy every second of it. That was as much as he knew. He'd started off his break by sending an owl to his sister, Tessa, to meet him at the park. With her being an Auror and him being a professor, they rarely got time to catch up and talk like they did before. He wore his winter coat and a beanie, trying to cover his ears and not let the cold air freeze them to the point of unbearable pain.

Luca took a seat on the bench and waited for his sister to show up, wondering is Nessa would be coming along. He wished she were, because that would mean he'd get to see both of them and not just one of his sisters. With his hands in his pockets, Luca drew unrecognizable faces on the snow with the tip of his shoe. He never did like waiting.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Tessa)   Catching Up (Tessa) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 3:07 am

Tessa walked down the street with her little sister beside her. Vanessa had been complaining the whole way about having to come along. "Vanessa! We arew going to see Luca. Our brother. Now just accept it, put a smile on yuour face, and pretend to be happy. I have missed Luca, so just deal with it!"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Tessa)   Catching Up (Tessa) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 7:57 pm

Vanessa groaned as she was dragged to go see her brother. "I see Luca every day in Transfig class. I dont see why I have to come." She crossed her arms and sat next to her brother when she saw him. "Hello, Professor." She sneered and scoffed at the pathetic title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Tessa)   Catching Up (Tessa) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:40 pm

The girls finally arrived, and Luca soon regretted wanting Nessa to come along. He obviously saw her all the time, but for some reason he thought maybe this time would be different. He resisted the temptation to tell his youngest sister to grow up and instead hugged Tessa first. "For a second there I thought I'd been stood up by my own family." he grinned and offered them a spot. The chilly air was warmer than Nessa's attitude, and that was saying a lot. "Hello, you female third year Slytherin." Luca replied to her as he was greeted in a horrible tone.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Tessa)   Catching Up (Tessa) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 10:57 pm

Tessa smiled and hugged Luca before taking a seat. "Ive missed you, Luca." She glared at Vanessa, whos attitude was starting to annoy her. She was tempted to tell her to leave. But this was the first Di Angelo family gathering in a long time. Since Vanessa went to Italy. She laughed at Lucas response ton being called Vanessa and wrapped her arms around her brother. "So hows life? Any lovers I should know about?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Tessa)   Catching Up (Tessa) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 7:24 am

Vanessa glared at her siblings and rolled her eyes. SHe eyed some cute guys from school and winked and waved at them before turning back to her brother.While she hated that Luca was snappy back to her Professor comment, she did love him. Not matter how much he annoyed her. She hugged him to try and seem pleased to see him. She listened as Tessa droned on about Italy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Tessa)   Catching Up (Tessa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Catching Up (Tessa)
Page 1 of 1