Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:12 pm

Ryan bravely reached out and grabbed her hand, "Whatever you want. I'm happy as long as I'm with you."
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:16 pm

Lauren kissed him on the cheek then, once again, blushed. "Let's play truth or dare. I'm feeling like a Gryffindor today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:17 pm

"Oh are you. We shall see. I'll start. Truth or Dare, Love?" He lied across the couch and smiled
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:20 pm

"Dare.", she said while smiling. "But not anything extreme."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:36 pm

"I dare you to... Build a snowman with me." It was still snowing from the day before.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:42 pm

"Fine." She grabbed her ivory coat that she bought from the muggle store, and put it on. The white gloves that her grandmother had knitted for her, and her Ravenclaw scarf, were also put on. "Okay, let's get it started.", she said as she opened the wooden door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:19 pm

"Lets do this." Ryan started rolling the snow to make the base for the snowman. "We shall call him Sir Wittington of the Westminster Wittingtons." When Lauren wasn't looking, Ryan made a snowball and threw it at her.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:23 pm

Lauren slowly turned around and said, "Ryan, I declare a snowball war." She made a snowball and threw it at his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:33 pm

Ryan started making snowballs in a frenzy and throwing the one after another. FInally he just ran at her and tackled her to the ground. "I win."
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:41 pm

"Fine.", she said while looking in his chestnut brown eyes. "Now, can we please get on with the Wittingtons?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:44 pm

"Of course, Darling." He jumped up and pulled her out from the snow. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and kissed her cheek before running back to their snowman.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:54 pm

"Okay, how about I start working on it's middle section?" She started getting the snow necessary for the middle section, and rolling the ball to catch more snow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:04 pm

"Sure. Meanwhile. its my turn. And I pick Dare." He finished the base and decided to start collecting things for the face. Sticks, coal, rocks, etc.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:51 pm

"Oh really? I dare you have to kiss me, again, because you can.", she said as she placed the middle section onto the base.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:54 pm

Ryan cleared his throat and croaked, "What?" Then cleared his throat again, "Um... ok." He nervously walked over to her and kissed her cheek. "There."
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:11 pm

"Yay!", she proclaimed as she worked on the head of the snowman. "How is your first year of Hogwarts so far?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:12 pm

"It's ok. I met some people the other day in the hall. 2 Gryffindor boys and a Slytherin girl. Blake and Hunter and Vanessa. They seem ok." He thought about Vanessa and smirked, she was cute and all. But Lauren was cuter. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:20 pm

"I really didn't meet anyone yet, except you, of course." The fact of her having no friends just besides Ryan.. hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:26 pm

"Relax. I can introduce you to some more people." He noticed she looked sad, so he pulled her into a hug. After they finished Sir Wittington, he grabbed her hand and lead her back inside. "Want some tea?"
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:35 pm

"Sure, I'd love some!" She sat on the couch and continued to read her book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:37 pm

Ryan put the kettle on the stove and returned to the living room to wait while the water boiled. "So, its my turn to ask you the most serious question of all time. Are you ready? Truth. Or. Dare?"
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:44 pm

"I'll pick truth this time." There couldn't be anything bad he could ask her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:30 am

"On a scale of 1-10, how cute do you Think i am?" He asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:33 am

"10", she said quietly, as she relaxed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:00 am

"Youre about a 9.5" He said teasingly and kissed her softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next