Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:52 am

Lauren looked around, her white snow boots covered in snow like the ground itself.  She was freezing, and needed some warmth to finish a muggle novel she had picked up from one of her muggle friends. She found the old hut, that Hagrid lived in. She opened the door,  and peeked inside. She entered, seeing that there was no one in there.

This thread is closed to Ryan Sanchez
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:55 am

Ryan shuffled through the deep snow. He was freezing and wet from the snow. He saw an old hut in the distance. So he marched to it and opened the door. He soon noticed it was already occupied. "Oh Hello. Sorry to intrude. It's so cold out. Do you live here?"
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:58 am

"Oh, hi! I don't live here, just stopping by, since the snow is so heavy. No one lives here anymore, the Gamekeeper died a long time ago." She pointed her wand at the fire place and said, "Incendio." The flames were crackling as they were burning for hours. She opened up the muggle novel and started reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:59 am

"Oh ok then. Mind if I join you?" He smiled as she lit the fire place using magic, "Impressive. I'm Ryan, by the way? Watcha reading?" He asked and nodded towards her book.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:02 am

"Oh, I'm Lauren.  And, I'm just reading The Hunger Games. It's a muggle novel." She smiled at Ryan, who seemed very friendly. She took off her heavy jacket and her Ravenclaw scarf, and tried to make herself at home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:04 am

"Hunger Games, eh? I've read that. How far in are you? I dont wanna spoil anything." He noticed her Ravenclaw scarf and smiled, "Ravenclaw eh?" He took off his jacket exposing his Gryffindor scarf. "I'm a lion Hear me roar!" He laughed and puffed out his chest before laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:13 am

Lauren giggled as she said "I'm on Chapter 15." His good sense of humor helped Lauren warm up to him, since she usually doesn't warm up to people easily. "Sorry if I'm being a bit awkward, I'm not used to social activities."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:16 am

"It's all good." He sat on the couch beside her. "I forgot what's happened up to chapter 15. Why dont you tell me what you've read up to so far?" He smiled at her and threw his arm around the back of the couch. Careful to not make it look like he was making a move quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:22 am

"Well, Rue and Katniss, the female tributes of districts 11 and 12, form an alliance. Rue treats Katniss's burns and they figure out a plan to blow up the career tributes supplies." Lauren smiled at Ryan, who she thought was pretty attractive. Of course, he wouldn't be interested in her. No one was interested in her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:25 am

"Oh I love Rue. She was my favorite besides Johanna. You will meet her later. I won't say too much." He smiled at her and laughed. She was cute. Which was weird because Ryan didn't normally think people were cute. But she was. "So who is your favorite?"

Last edited by Ryan Sanchez on Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:28 am

"I have to agree with you on Rue. But, I have a soft spot for Gale." She smiled once again, even though she found her smile very imperfect. Lauren moved some stray hairs from her face and continued reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:30 am

"Gale sucks! Are you kidding me? Peeta is where it's at!" Oh god, he was sounding like a girl. He cleared his throat and tried to sound all macho, "I mean, Gale's cool." He smiled back at her and noticed how intent she was on reading. "If I'm talking too much just let me know."
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:34 am

Lauren giggled. "I know what you meant. It's fine with me." She stopped reading for a second and asked, "Would you like some hot chocolate?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:35 am

"Sure I'd love some." He stretched out a bit and kicked his feet up on the table in front of them. "Wanna play a game? To pass the time? It's called 20 questions. Have you heard of it?"
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:38 am

She poured some hot chocolate into two mugs and handed one mug to Ryan. "I've heard of that. I'll play it with you.", she said as she sipped her hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:39 am

"Ok I'll start." He thought of something to ask and decided to start with the basics. "Favorite color?"
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:41 am

"Purple.", she said as she sipped her hot chocolate again. "Favorite food?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:42 am

"Um... Tacos. all the way." He took a sip of his drink at the exact time she did. He smiled at her and said, "Favorite movie."
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:47 am

"The Hunger Games." She thought of another question. "Favorite eye color?", she asked him as she giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:49 am

Ryan looked into her eyes and said, "Definitely blue." He blushed and said, "This is getting kinda boring.... I wonder if the snow stopped." He walked over to the window and looked outside, "Nope." He sat back down and put his arm around her. "So, do you have a boyfriend or something?" He was curious.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:52 am

"No, do you have a girlfriend?", she asked him as she blushed and tried to cover it up. The awkward Lauren was coming through, and he hoped that wouldn't drive him away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:57 am

He smiled and chuckled when she blushed. It was cute. "Nope. I'm a lone wolf at the moment." He howled and laughed. He was laughing a lot lately. Mostly when it came to her. "You're adorable you know that? Wait... did I just say that out loud?" It was his turn to blush now.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:01 am

"Yep. You're pretty cute yourself.", she said still blushing. "You have adorable dimples by the way." Lauren smiled and giggled a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:03 am

Ryan's jaw dropped. He was used to girls thinking he was cute, but he never felt anything in return for them. Lauren was different... "Soooo..... What now?" We have to wait for the storm to stop.." He was so confused on what the protocol was when it cames to situations like this. In books, the guy would sweep the girl off her feet and kiss her But he was only 11!
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:05 am

"That's probably going to take a while. What do you wan't to do untill the storm stops?", she asked him as she moved some hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next