Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:06 am

Ryan smiled as she moved more hair out her face, "Here let me." He gently moved the hair from her face and smiled. "We could play truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:08 am

"That's nice." She sipped her hot cocoa, and smiled at him. "It's pretty bad out there, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:10 am

"Yeah it is. But it's real nice in here." He winked and smirked, "So, truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:12 am

"I'll be brave and pick dare.", she said as she stared into his chocolate brown eyes and waited for him to say the dare that he thought of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:12 am

"Isnt that very Gryffindor of you?" He chuckled and thought to himself., "I dare you to kiss me. Kidding. kidding. I dare you to dye you're hair.... red."
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:16 am

"I'd rather do the first one.", she whispered to herself. "Okay, how do I start?", she said while smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:18 am

He heard her whisper and then smiled. "If you want to go ahead." Then he shook his head, "To change the color is simple. Point your wand at your hair, think of the color red and say Colorus Changus."
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:20 am

Lauren pointed the wand at her hair, thought of the color red, and said "Colorus Changes." Her hair was dyed red. "Is this permanent?" She leaned in for a kiss, while trying not to blush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:22 am

"Nah. To change it back you simply think of your original color and say the spell again." He noticed she was leaning in and he started to panic. He had never really kissed a girl before. What if he messed up? He panicked and quickly got off the couch, "Wow that is alot of snow, dont you think?" He nervously rubbed his neck and blushed like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:26 am

"Sorry.." She blushed a lot and buried her face in her Ravenclaw scarf. Lauren looked up at Ryan, who was rubbing his neck, and looking naturally adorable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:27 am

"No its not like that... It's just... I've never kissed a girl before. I'm afraid I'd mess up. I wanna kiss you. I just..." He was rambling and making an idiot of himself. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:31 am

"It's okay. Do you want to come sit down?", she pulled out a muggle card game named UNO out of her messenger bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:32 am

"Sure. I love Uno. I forgot to mention I'm a halfblood." He looked at her and hoped he had not upset her. He had to do this. "Um... Lauren?"
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:36 am

"I'm a halfblood too." She drawed the cards, giving seven to Ryan and herself. She looked at Ryan and said, "Yes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:38 am

RYan took a deep breath, leaned in and kissed her right on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:45 am

Lauren blushed, as she said "Thanks. So, how about we get started? I'll put down the first card." She placed down a card, which was a blue 7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:47 am

RYan was shocked. His first kiss and all he got was Thanks? "Um... i think we better head back. It's getting dark.." He was kind of upset and really hurt.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:52 am

"Sorry. I'm really awkward and anti-social." She packed up her cards, and put her jacket and scarf on. "I guess I'll see you later, if you ever want to talk to me again.." She ran back to the castle. Little did Lauren know she left her book and her diary on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:57 am

RYan sighed and saw that Lauren left her stuff. He picked it up and ran after her, "LAUREN! Wait!"
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:03 am

She had already gotten into the castle and up to the towers when she had realized that she had left her diary at the hut. Her curfew was almost over anyway, so she guessed she would get it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:34 am

He tried to catch up to her, but t was no use. SHe was gone. "DANG IT!" He screamed as he kicked over a snow man. Some kids were going to be upset.... but oh well. He made his way up to his Common room, put Laurens stuff in a secret place and went to bed. He would see her tomorrow.

((Are we gonna continue this?))
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:43 pm

Lauren met up at the hut the day after, hoping to meet Ryan and apologize after what happened at the hut yesterday. She sat down on the couch, and relaxed. Then, she realized that Ryan might not want to talk to her anymore. She guessed it was just her awkward nature.

(OOC: Yep)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:00 pm

Ryan made his way down to the hut in hopes of finding Lauren there. He had her stuff in his hand and smiled when he saw her in the window. He stepped inside and smiled, "Hey"
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:05 pm

"Hey.", she replied as she took off her white coat and her Ravenclaw scarf. "How are you today? Glad to see I didn't run you away." Her hair was brown again, just the way she liked it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:15 pm

"Nah. I never run from anything. Your hairs back to normal i see." He awkwardly shifted from foot to foot. not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next