Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
New Friends - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
New Friends - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
New Friends - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
New Friends - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
New Friends - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
New Friends - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
New Friends - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
New Friends - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
New Friends - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
New Friends - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
New Friends - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
New Friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
New Friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
New Friends - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
New Friends - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

New Friends

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
::
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

New Friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:59 am

Morgana gave a light shrug. "I met her at dinner once and in Hogsmeade at the Ice Cream Parlour," she said calmly, not bothering to state that she worked there. She hoped he'd be smart enough to figure out that one on his own. After all, she was a second year. She wasn't allowed into Hogsmeade unless it was work. And if he thought she was stupid enough to go bragging about breaking the rules, then he might as well just stay ignorant.

She turned to Maya. "How about you, Maya? Do you like Hogwarts well? And what subjects do you take?" she asked, really just wanting to change the topic and getting a conversation going, so she could fall back and be silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:04 am

Auden listened to Morgana and Wade talk. It was obviously tense. She started to pay attention when Morgana asked what classes Maya was taking.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:03 am

Maya was glad to be brought back into the conversation, things were appearing tense and she was feeling awkward herself. She was beginning to wonder if she should slip away.  Turning towards Morgana "Ehm, I think I take most of them. Well there's potions, DADA, charms, herbology, history of magic, care of magical creatures and then of coarse, flying" she marked them off on her fingers as she went through them. " DADA and herbology would  be my favourite," she said enthusiastically. "The professors just make them so interesting."

In the background she heard Wade and Kynan continuing on their conversation.

"What about yourself?" she asked Morgana and then turning to Auden "and you?" She was very curious to know what subjects they were taking as she didn't know what ones she was going to continue with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:21 am

Auden listened to Maya's classes. She seemed like she really enjoyed her classes at Hogwarts.

"I take Ancient Runes, Astronomy, Care of Magical Creatures, Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Divination, Muggle Studies, Potions, and Transfigurations. My favorite though is Defense Against the Dark Arts." Auden said.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:43 am

Kynan noticed the sarcasm in Wade's voice but nodded all the same. He could hear the three girls talk about their classes which left him not knowing what to do. For the second time that day, Kynan fell silent again and stared at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 2:44 pm

Seeing as everyone was asking each other which classes they took, Wade decided to take another path. "Ryland and I will be meeting in the Astronomy tower for spell practice, if you wanna come." He offered. "This weekend after lunch. Well'll meet at the Great Hall then walk over there." He said to Kynan.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 2:57 pm

Kynan heard Wade's voice talking to him and he looked up. "Spell practise?" he repeated, then shrugged and said, "Sure." Kynan didn't know Wade or Ryland very much but at least he'll get to hang out with someone who wasn't a girl. And he still needed to improve at spells as he wasn't very good.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm

"Perfect." Wade smiled. "We'll get you during lunch." He knew Kynan was in Gryffindor, so since Wade would already be with Ryland, he figured they would spot the first year easily. "For now, though, I've gotta run. Gotta find Lucy." He said as he said goodbye and walked away, looking around for his cousin. She was going down to the forest for CoMC, so he shouldn't be too far away from her.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:17 pm

"Okay, see you," Kynan said and watched Wade walk away. Now, left alone, he listened to the girls' conversation and found himself uninterested as they were all listing their subjects. After Wade had disappeared from sight, (as Kynan didn't want to give the impression that he was following the Slytherin boy,) he nodded a quick 'good-bye' to the girls, not sure if they noticed it and walked away, back towards the castle.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:34 pm

Maya nodded in acknowledgement in Auden's direction. She smiled, glad that they had something in common when Auden mentioned that DADA was also her favourite subject.

She looked up when someone said goodbye and watched Kynan walking away, she only noticed now that the other boy had already gone on.

They obviously had places to be. Looking up at the other girls she wondered if their own conversation was finished.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:41 pm

Morgana had noticed it when Wade left, but she had no interest in saying bye to him, finding that she didn't really like his presumptions and quick to judge assumptions. So she stayed silent, and simply paid attention to the other girls, very on the verge of leaving and going back to her lonesome girls' dormitory. She was just about to say that she was going to leave when Kynan rose and walked away with a good-bye. "Bye," she said to him before he was too far away and then she looked at the remaining girls.

"I'm going to leave as well. I'm working a headache. See you all later," she said kindly enough, before turning about and leaving them behind, walking directly to the Slytherin common room.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:09 pm

Deciding leaving was for the best, as she had homework to catch up on and feeling a bit awkward being left with a Ravenclaw she didn't know, Maya soon shuffled after Morgana once she was out of site.

"Bye!" She called back after Auden. "Nice meeting you," she added, trying to be polite as she found that the girl had been very friendly and welcoming towards her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:27 pm

Auden watched everyone walk away. She saw that Maya was going. "It was nice meeting you also. If you want to hang out or something just say so." Auden said.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:06 pm

Maya stared, momentarily shocked at the Ravenclaw's offer. Normally they were appeared reserved when interacting with Slytherin's. Gaining her composure Maya looked at the girl gleaming, "thanks, we should. I'll see you around."

She turned back around and quickly headed to the library, desperate to get her homework done before it closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Friends
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2