Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Friends (Jessica) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Friends (Jessica) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Friends (Jessica) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Friends (Jessica) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Friends (Jessica) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Friends (Jessica) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Friends (Jessica) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Friends (Jessica) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Friends (Jessica) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Friends (Jessica) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Friends (Jessica) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Friends (Jessica) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Friends (Jessica) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Friends (Jessica) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Friends (Jessica) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Friends (Jessica)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zypher Andrews
Third Year
Third Year
Zypher Andrews

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

Friends (Jessica) Empty
PostSubject: Friends (Jessica)   Friends (Jessica) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:01 pm

Zip sat in the commonroom lounging on the couch reading. There was no one else in there at the moment and he had taken the time to catch up on his reading. He had a lot on his mind. He had tomorrow to look forward to. He would be going to a professional Quidditch game. He would be hanging out with a new friend and he hoped that it was going to be an awesome day.

He had thought of pretty much nothing else since earlier in the Library. Danny seemed like a nice enough kid. Zip would even venture to say the kid was good looking.

He sat there staring at the same page for a few minutes and started to doze off. Laying the book down on his chest he stared at the ceiling. He could feel his eyes getting heavier and before he knew it he was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character
Activity: HUfflepuff Year 1

Friends (Jessica) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends (Jessica)   Friends (Jessica) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:13 pm

Jessica had spent few hours outside today deawing there and she also did met on girl named Saryana there, who seemed nice. So now finally she came back inside and walked into the common room. She looked around and saw one boy here sleeping. She didn't want to disturb him right now so she slowly walked into her room.

She did put het sketchbook under her pillow and then took ger book and walked back and common room again. She sat down near fire. She needed some warm fire, she didn't feel so warm anymore. It was cold for her. She did open her book from her last read page and began slowly to read it.

Jessiva few times even looked at that boy there. She have seen him around few times. He was probably just first year student since it's first year when she sees him around. She knows basically in huffpuffle house who is in which year but names is a little bit confusing, she tells it by faces.
Back to top Go down
Zypher Andrews
Third Year
Third Year
Zypher Andrews

My Character

Friends (Jessica) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends (Jessica)   Friends (Jessica) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:06 pm

Zip woke up with a start and his book went flying onto the room. He had been having one of his nightmares again. It seemed like they would never go away. It was always the same thing too. The fire, his dad, the anger he felt. He was the reason his father had died. If he hadn't come back to save his butt from the support beam that had fallen on his legs none of this would have happened. Thanks to him his brothers had no father. Sometimes he thought they resented him for that.

Looking around still a bit groggy he saw a girl sitting with what looked like a notebook. Sitting up he rubbed his eyes. Getting up he picked his book off the floor and closed it back up. Looking over at the girl again and smiled and said hi.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

Friends (Jessica) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends (Jessica)   Friends (Jessica) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:13 pm

Jessica kept reading her book quietly there. She didn't really had much to do. She soon took her diary and began to write about her day and feelings and about other stuff what you can write in your diary. After few minutes later that she saw how boy did wake up but she didn't say nothing to her until the boy did say hi to her. She did reply back with same word.

She knew she should say something more but she wasn't really good at finding good topic to talk about. She had spent so far mostly almost her three years here alone with books. This year she began to talk with people more of then but still she was shy around them. She smiled and placed her book on the table. "Did you have good sleep?" she asked then. It was first question what came in her mind right now.
Back to top Go down
Zypher Andrews
Third Year
Third Year
Zypher Andrews

My Character

Friends (Jessica) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends (Jessica)   Friends (Jessica) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:06 pm

Zip smiled when the girl said hi to him. He said hi back but when the girl asked if he had a good sleep the smile faltered then disappeared. He honestly hadn’t had a good night’s sleep in a long time and any naps he took were wrought with bad dreams and nightmares. The nightmare flashed back into his memory quicker then he would have liked and he winced at the pain it brought him.

He tried to not let it bother him but it always did and for good reason. He loved his family but he felt as they treated him differently for what had happened. Clearing his throat he acted like he hadn’t heard her. Standing up he moved over to her.

He fixed his shirt a bit and scratched his neck. Sticking his hand out he smiled. “My name is Zypher Andrews. Same house as you since you know we are both in the same common room,” he said then realized it sounded a bit stupid but he moved on. “I am a first year here and you can just call me Zip if you want. Most people do and it’s pretty simple. What’s your name if I may ask?”
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

Friends (Jessica) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends (Jessica)   Friends (Jessica) EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:46 pm

Jessica didn't ask anything about his sleep now, she did get it that he didn't wanna talk about it there. So she didn't wanna dig into it. She tried to avoid awkward feelings and so on for sure, she didn't need them more in her life. She just smiled and listened what that boy said there now.

"Yeah we are in same house," she said there now quietly. "I'm Jessica Kim," she said her name then too. "But you can call me Jess or even Jessy or Jessie... or what ever you can come up from my name for it to be shorter. I'm in third year, so I'm older," she added then there now. She lately have began to talk a much more than she did in past two years. It was probably a good thing for sure. She did put her book on the table next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friends (Jessica) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends (Jessica)   Friends (Jessica) Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends (Jessica)
Page 1 of 1