Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
New Friends EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
New Friends EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
New Friends EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
New Friends EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
New Friends EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
New Friends EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
New Friends EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
New Friends EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
New Friends EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
New Friends EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
New Friends EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
New Friends EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
New Friends EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
New Friends EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
New Friends EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

New Friends

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: New Friends   New Friends EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:01 pm

Kynan had decided to spend some free time exploring the grounds. He had been wondering if they were as huge as Aylee had told him, so he decided to skip lunch and go outside. After a few minutes of walking, he found himself at the Stone Circle.

Sitting down, Kynan rested his back against one of the rocks. He took out a sandwich from his pocket which he had 'stolen' from the Great Hall. I'm turning into Aylee, Kynan thought, taking a bite. His sister had told him that she liked to steal sandwiches from the Great Hall and go eat it outside.

Shaking his head, Kynan started eating the sandwich and admiring the view. Suddenly, he heard footsteps come up from behind him and his head snapped around to see who it was.

This thread is open.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:34 pm

As a result of getting out of class early Maya had finished lunch earlier than everyone else. Not wanting to return to an empty common room she decided to go outside and enjoy the nice weather. Wondering where to go she decided the stone circle would be a nice place to enjoy the sun and read ahead in some of her subjects. She was beginning to feel overwhelmed by how hard some of the classes had been.

As she approached she spotted a boy sitting outside eating lunch. She recognised him from her other classes and knew he was in Gryffindor. From her classes with him, he appeared to be quite shy. Not knowing whether or not she should strike up a conversation with him she sat down, leaning against a rock, took out her history of magic book and smiled tentatively at him.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:58 pm

Morgana felt like going to her favorite spot to have a moment and think some. She really enjoyed the Stone Circle and pretty much everything about it. It was so peaceful there. She didn't know what was so appealing about the place, but it was something. So she walked from the entrance hall and over the covered bridge. When she got out she saw the stones and she instantly noticed the two people there. One Gryffindor that she didn't know, but reminded her quite a lot about someone and Maya, her fellow Slytherin.

Though Morgana had wanted to sit down in peace and just be a bit silent, she decided to walk over to Maya, giving the Gryffindor another glance. And she stopped. "Are you related to Aylee?" she asked. They had to be. Her eyes scanned his features and they matched quite a lot with Aylee's. Her guess was little-brother, but she didn't guess it out loud. She liked being right, and she didn't want to be caught being wrong.

She looked back at Maya. "Hey again," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Kynan saw Maya sit down at a nearby rock. He didn't know her but he knew her from Defence Against the Dark Arts and Herbology. He always thought of her as one of the best students- always paying attention and answering the hardest questions. Maya smiled at him and Kynan just acknowledged her with a nod.

He finished his sandwich as a voice got his attention. Kynan looked up to see a Slytherin who looked a year older than him. "Um, yes," he replied hesitantly. "She's my older sister... do you know her?" As the girl greeted Maya, Kynan had nothing to do but just watch them.
Back to top Go down

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:33 pm

Auden was taking a break from studying. Her head was fried from muggle studies. And it shouldn't have been since she's a half blood. Her house is primarily muggle also. Auden decided to walk around the grounds and her wandering lead her to the stone circle. She noticed Morgana talking to two first years. One of which, looked a lot like Aylee. Auden decided to go talk to them.

"Hi Morgana and people I don't know. I'm Auden." She said. Auden felt pretty awkward introducing herself.

Auden looked at the boy. He looked at lot like Aylee. "So you must be Aylee's little brother I've heard about. Were you the one that she pranked with the shaving cream and feather? Auden asked.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:05 pm

Morgana gave a nod. "I consider her one of my closest friends here," she said softly, "You're lucky. Though, I'm sure, when it comes to the standard sibling relationship, you might not think so, though you really think so," she said calmly. She knew it might not make much sense, but she knew a lot when it came to people's behavior. "I'm Morgana, by the way," she added calmly.

She looked surprised up when a girl said her name, and she turned to see Auden. "Hey Auden," she said with a soft smile and watched on as the girl called the guy out as Aylee's brother. Auden seemed to know a bit more about Aylee than Morgana did. She didn't stop a smile from breaking at the mental image of shaving cream and feather.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:54 pm

Kynan smiled a little as he heard the Slytherin talk about his sister. When the girl told him her name, Kynan found his smile brighter. "Morgana!" he echoed. Then he shook his head. "Aylee talks a lot about the friends she makes. And she talks a lot and I'm pretty sure she mentioned you." It was true. Before coming to Hogwarts, his sister would barely leave him alone, telling him about her friends and how nice everyone was.

Soon enough, another girl joined them. This time it was a Ravenclaw. The girl introduced herself and he remembered Aylee talking about an Auden, too. Then Auden asked him about the shaving cream and feather prank. Kynan found himself chuckling before shaking his head. "She played it on our older brother, Ethan," he said. "I'm Kynan." He added, realizing that he didn't introduce himself. Then he added, "I helped her find the shaving cream."
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:24 pm

Looking up from her book, which she was engaged in, she spotted two more people had come out to enjoy the weather. She recognised Morgana and gave her a friendly wave.

The other girl introduced herself as Auden. She identified her as a Ravenclaw from her clothes and figured she was about Morgana's age. Since Morgana gave her a friendly smile she followed suit. "Hey Auden, I'm Maya", she said warmly.

She wondered who Aylee was as they talked about her and picked up that Kynan was her younger brother. "Is she in Gryffindor too?" She questioned. Maya couldn't help but smile to herself as she listened to their conversation and recalled plenty of times when she had played pranks on her own brothers.
Back to top Go down

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:51 pm

Auden smiled at Maya and Kynan. "I gave Aylee the idea." Auden said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:09 pm

Morgana felt an emotion fall through her when he said that Aylee had talked about her. She wasn't sure what it was, but she concluded that it had to be a feeling of being appreciated enough to be a subject to talk about, even just briefly. Morgana hadn't thought she'd be happy to hear that people were talking about her, but maybe she cared a bit more than she initially had believed.

She gave a chuckle as Kynan said he had helped finding the shaving cream. She then shook her head at Maya. "No, she's in Ravenclaw, third year," she explained kindly, "She's really nice, you should try to get to know her." Morgana wasn't the first person to suggest making friends, but she was changing. For good or worse was still not certain.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:43 pm

Maya chortled to herself looking up at Auden who seemed proud of herself for her input in the prank. Auden may not have looked it but she could sure be devious when she wanted to, Maya thought to herself impressed with her idea. "Do you have any siblings of your own to try the prank on?" She asked conversationally.

Maya nodded in understanding at Morgana and made a mental note that if she came across Kynan's older sister to be friendly towards her as it appeared that Morgana held her in high esteem.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:48 pm

Kynan watched as the conversation quickly turned to be about Aylee. He wondered what would happened if his sister walked in on them and found them talking about her. Surprised for sure, he thought. His sister would surely never expect someone to talk about her. Kynan lived with her so he knew how she would react. Definitely, he thought.

As the conversation continued, Kynan lost interest in talking. He looked down at his feet and listened.
Back to top Go down

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:44 pm

Auden listened to Morgana and Maya.

"Yep. My little brother Matt. I prank him all the time." Auden replied to Maya.
The conversation turned to talk about Aylee. Auden noticed Kynan stop talking. He must be bored.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:49 am

Seeing as Wade had been avoiding some of his classes, he often spent his time walking around the castle's grounds and keeping himself entertained with what he could find. Today, it seemed he had found a group of girls gathered around a boy who appeared to be only a first year, in the Stone Circle.
The girls seemed to all b actively engaged in the conversation, whereas the Gryffindor boy seemed to he completely uninterested.

"Ladies," Wade said as he approached them, "please be careful with this young man. Us, boys, need to be cared for. Not ignored."
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 11:31 am

Morgana looked up when a Slytherin boy walked up to them. He seemed to be a couple of years older than her. She quirked her eyebrow at his speech. Ladies? And ignoring Kynan? They had merely drifted a bit in their conversation. She didn't know the guy, but she'd seen him in her common room once or twice.

She looked at Kynan, having noticed that he had silenced himself a bit. "I'm Morgana," she introduced monotonously, "And who might so you be?" Her tone wasn't rude, but it wasn't overly welcoming either. She cleared her throat. "So you think that girls should swoon over every guy and only ask them questions to make them talk, instead of them actually doing some work for themselves?" she asked, her tone somewhat amused now. Guys... They could be so... Yeah.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 11:55 am

Maya looked up as another boy approached, obviously from Slytherin she thought to herself but didn't recognise the boy. She raised her eyebrows at the word "ladies" finding it slightly humorous how he had addressed them. She then noticed that Kynan was looking bored staring at the ground, but just moments ago he had been actively involved in the conversation.

She laughed loudly at what Morgana had to say to the newcomer then introduced herself. "Hey, I'm Maya. And since you've only joined the conversation now you haven't had time to notice that Kynan has been involved in the conversation, we'd hardly leave him out." She said sweetly, trying not to take his rudeness personally and politely explaining the situation.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:05 pm

Kynan looked up as he heard a new voice. Slytherin, he thought, looking at the guy. He saw Morgana and Maya greet the boy. Kynan found himself grinning. "You seem to know boys better than they do," he said jokingly to the Slytherin boy. "I'm Kynan."

Finally, another boy! he thought to himself, realizing that everyone he has met in Hogwarts was a girl so far. Shaking his head, Kynan adressed the boy. "Who're you?" he asked.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:10 am

"I'm Wade Malfoy." He grinned. The first girl, Morgana, had reacted the way he expected her to. Or at least one of them had to think that way, this time it happened to be the dark-haired Slytherin.

Wade chuckled as she said her next sentence. "I never said that." He disagreed. "I believe my exact words were cared for. That doesn't mean you girls should just swoon over boys. Besides, doing that can make a girl look..." he hesitated, looking for the right words. "Desperate."

Wade had never spoken to any girl that way, but he had changed a lot since last year. His eyes turned towards the other Slytherin. "Nice to meet you, Maya." His usual, mischievous grin appearing on his face again. "Really?" He raised his eyebrows. "He didn't seem very involved, but then again, that might only be my mistake." He then turned to the boy who had finally introduced himself.

Wade smiled at the guy's comment. He would be an interesting one to hang out with. "I try." He shook his head. Now that he was closer, it was clear the boy was a First Year. "How's your first year going, Kynan?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:29 am

Auden saw Wade approach the group. She hasn't seen him in awhile.

"Hi Wade." Auden smiled. She then giggled at Morgana's comment. Auden knew that Kynan was getting bored and was in need of a guy friend. Auden thought Morgana needed some clarification on what Wade meant.

"Morgana, I think Wade meant that Kynan was getting sort of bored with the conversation and maybe needed a guy to talk to and be friends with." Auden said to give perspective. She hoped that she didn't offend Morgana in any way either.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:11 pm

Before Kynan could answer, Wade heard Auden explain things to Morgana. With a grin, he placed his arm around the dark-haired Ravenclaw. "See?" He said to Morgana. "She got exactly what I meant."

Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:24 pm

Maya stood back from the conversation and waited to see how it would play out. She could tell Wade was just having fun, trying to wind them up. Still, at least Kynan had a guy to hang out with now, she thought to herself.

She realised that Auden knew him and was explaining the situation to Morgana. Trying to keep the conversation calm and light, she spotted Wade place his arm around Auden in a playful manner and agreeing with her.
Back to top Go down

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:00 am

Auden smiled when Wade said she got it. Then he suddenly put his arm around her. Auden blushed.She'd never had a boy put his arm around her. Auden tried to act calm and decided just to smile.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:54 am

Kynan suddenly found himself in the middle of a debate of wether he was taking part in the conversation or not. He stood up and leaned against the rock just as the Slytherin boy introduced himself. As Wade said something to the girls, Kynan studied Morgana's expression, as the girl wasn't exactly welcoming. Suddenly, Wade asked him a question and he didn't get a chance to answer before Auden spoke.

He grinned as Wade put his arms around Auden. Kynan pointed at Auden, grinning and saying, "True." Finally he looked at Wade and found himself answering, "It's good. How about yours?"
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:23 pm

Morgana raised a delicate eyebrow when the guy landed on the word 'desperate'. She pursed her lips a bit, but she didn't say anything against it; she rather agreed on exactly that. But something about Wade got her annoyed. "Malfoy? I suppose you're related to Lucy then?" she asked rhetorically, her voice calm and monotone, but she found it surprising that someone related to Lucy was vexing. The girl was nice to talk to.

She wasn't at all surprised when Auden told her what Wade had probably meant, and he confirmed it. She found the talking now to become rather tedious and she was working a headache. Honestly, people could be so simple sometimes. Really, emotions, humanity all that bull... It was getting on her nerves. And she hated when things got on her nerves, making her even more angry and the headache always got stronger. No wonder Voldemort had gone about killing so many.

Morgana stopped her trail of thoughts instantly. She had not just thought that. She grit her teeth, something that might be noticable to the others, and might be seen as a sign of annoyance at Wade or even Auden, though the latter sure was not the case; Auden was sweet. And just like that she settled down again. Being a Gaunt didn't make her a Voldemort, no matter if her grandfather had been his uncle.

She then returned to the present and understood that Kynan and Wade had fallen into a conversation of how the year had gone so far. She wondered if she should just go, the crowd that had gathered weren't the most epic one, but she stayed put, listening to what was being said.

Last edited by Morgana Gaunt on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:01 pm

"Fourth year is as exciting as the first one." Wade replied, though there was a small hint of sarcasm in his voice. "More classes, trips to Hogsmeade....same people over and over...I don't mind though." He admitted, thinking of Lucy, James and Shah. "Although sometimes it feels as if there are only two boys, including myself, in my class."

Wade raised his eyebrow at the sound of Lucy's name. It shouldn't surprise him, she was the opposite of him now. Likeable, friendly and naive. But the protective hold he had on her seemed to be the one thing that was hardest to get rid of, unlike most of his past values.
"Yes, I am." He answered Morgana. "How do you know her?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

New Friends
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next