Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
hidden away (Closed to James) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
hidden away (Closed to James) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
hidden away (Closed to James) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
hidden away (Closed to James) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
hidden away (Closed to James) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
hidden away (Closed to James) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
hidden away (Closed to James) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
hidden away (Closed to James) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
hidden away (Closed to James) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
hidden away (Closed to James) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
hidden away (Closed to James) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
hidden away (Closed to James) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
hidden away (Closed to James) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
hidden away (Closed to James) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
hidden away (Closed to James) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

hidden away (Closed to James)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

hidden away (Closed to James) Empty
PostSubject: hidden away (Closed to James)   hidden away (Closed to James) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:06 pm

Sydney smiled as she walked down the hall to the giant library. She felt at home there because she could hide herself in the back corner of the place and work on her music. She took out her guitar and strummed a few soft notes. She tried to connect a few notes together and ended up with a C Sharp minor which she connected to a B Major. She started singing, “Its just a C Sharp Minor, to the B Major.” She giggled and continued playing.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: hidden away (Closed to James)   hidden away (Closed to James) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:09 pm

James felt he spent more time at the library than anywhere else lately. The dim light emitted by the candles and the utter silence that reigned in the ancient alleys had such a soothing effect on him. Besides, the shelves held thousands of fascinating books, and just as he ended one, another always seemed to pop up and steal his attention.

Just as he finished the chapter of a volume about wizarding history, a soft melody resonated through the vast room, followed by a faint voice. Mister Lunarion will be furious. James thought, closing the book. Truth be told, the Librarian could never get angry, he would just pretend to scold students for a second before feeling sorry for them and forgiving their infraction. I shall better warn them nonetheless.

Raising from his armchair, James headed towards the source of the sound. After a few seconds, in one of the dark corners of the immense maze formed by the countless alleys, he found himself face to face with Sydney. "Hey Syd. What are you doing?" he inquired, keeping his voice down.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: hidden away (Closed to James)   hidden away (Closed to James) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:13 pm

"Hey james" she said softly, "just practicig, you know?" She continued strummig the giitar and singing alog. She stopped mid song and said "you can join me if youd like."
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: hidden away (Closed to James)   hidden away (Closed to James) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:20 pm

"I don't think you should be playing here." James replied after a moment of hesitation. "Mister Lunarion is kind of strict when it comes to noise in the library." Old as he was, the man probably couldn't hear them from his desk, but he still didn't want Sydney to get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: hidden away (Closed to James)   hidden away (Closed to James) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:27 pm

"Ill be fine Riddle." She said teasingly. She started playing again an said, "i actually hae permission to practice here."
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: hidden away (Closed to James)   hidden away (Closed to James) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:33 pm

"All right then, Hale." he replied with a smile, trying to hide his discomfort when hearing his last name. "What song are you playing?"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: hidden away (Closed to James)   hidden away (Closed to James) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:35 pm

"Its just a new song im working on. I have no idea how its gonna go. Wanna help me?" Her eyes lit up and she smiled a genuine smile at him. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: hidden away (Closed to James)   hidden away (Closed to James) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:41 pm

"I don't know much about music, so I'm afraid I'm not going to be very helpful." James confessed. "But I can listen to it if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: hidden away (Closed to James)   hidden away (Closed to James) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:44 pm

Sydney smiles an starts strumming, "what would yo do? If my eart wa torn in two? More than words is all i really want." She stopped playing an looked up, meeting james gaze. She bluhed like crazy and smiled
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: hidden away (Closed to James)   hidden away (Closed to James) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:06 pm

James carefully stared at her fingers, dancing swiftly from one string to the other as they produced as they produced a simple yet harmonious melody. "You're really talented." he complimented her when she paused. "Is there more?" he quickly inquired, noticing that she blushed when he had spoken.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: hidden away (Closed to James)   hidden away (Closed to James) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:12 pm

Sydney smiled and starts strumming a nice beat. It was faster than most of her music, but she loved it. “I must be in Heaven, Cause I'm looking at an Angel. Whose staring back at me, Her eyes so heavenly. I must be in Heaven, Cause I'm looking at an Angel. There's no one on this Earth that's made so beautiful. I must be in heaven” She wrote this song about her secret crush. Although it wasn’t really that much of a secret.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: hidden away (Closed to James)   hidden away (Closed to James) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:40 pm

James remained silent, enjoying the song until silence was upon them again. "It's really beautiful. Did you have anyone particular in mind when you wrote it?" he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: hidden away (Closed to James)   hidden away (Closed to James) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:46 pm

Sydney blushed lightly and said, “Yeah, I kind of did actually.” She brushed a strand of hair out her eyes and took a deep breath. “But, I don’t know how to tell him. He’s just… amazing. And I really like him. And it seems that everyone knows that… except for him.”
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: hidden away (Closed to James)   hidden away (Closed to James) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:42 pm

"Well, maybe he likes you too, but is just afraid to tell you." James replied after thinking about it for a moment. He was no expert in matters of the heart, yet he wanted to offer her the little advice he could. He hesitated for a moment, but then refrained from asking the identity of Sydney's interest. Even though he was her friend, it was not his business unless she decided to make it so.

Yet he couldn't help wondering who it was. His thoughts first went to Leonardo. He recalled how earlier that night the two Ravenclaws were sitting together by the fire. Then he asked himself if it could be Wade. Perhaps there was more to the Quidditch lessons than a simple will to improve her flying skills. But then, Wade liked Shah. And Shah liked him back. But Ella liked Wade as well, at least according to the rumours. That's why I don't like to get involved in those matters. he said to himself, his head beginning to spin. It always gets so complicated and someone inevitably ends up hurt.

"I still think you should tell him." he heard himself say despite his musings. "You know what Professor Umbranox always says: defeat is not when you fail, but when you don't try. Or something like that." he added with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: hidden away (Closed to James)   hidden away (Closed to James) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:02 pm

“I want to tell him, James. I really do. I just don’t know how. It would be so much bloody easier if I could just go up to him and kiss him.” She sighed and looked away to avoid blushing. How could he not get the hint? She looked back at him and their eyes met and her heart stopped. She felt light headed and dizzy. How could he do this to her with just one look?
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: hidden away (Closed to James)   hidden away (Closed to James) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:05 pm

"Maybe that's just what you should do then." he agreed, an encouraging smile on his face. It was a rather direct approach, but perhaps Sydney's mystery man would find it to his taste. Yet his words seemed to make her feel uncomfortable, so he kept his mouth shut, trying to think of something less personal to ask her.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: hidden away (Closed to James)   hidden away (Closed to James) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:07 pm

"If you say so, riddle." Sydney closed her eyes, and kissed james. She felt her stomach fill with butterflies ad smiled against his lips. It was everything she had ever dreamed of and more..... but something felt wrong..something was off. She just didn't know what it was.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: hidden away (Closed to James)   hidden away (Closed to James) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:48 pm

Sydney leaned closer, and the next thing he knew her mouth was on his. He was completely taken aback, and for half a heartbeat he yielded to her kiss. He had never experienced anything like it before, and for a moment he caught himself enjoying the touch of her soft lips... but then he turned away.

"I'm sorry... " he began, moving his face away from her and pushing himself up. How could I have been so blind? All along, he was the one Sydney liked. After all the accidental caresses, the nervous smiles and blushes, how did he fail to see that? Unless he had known, but had just rejected to admit it, always repelling the thought to some distant corner of his mind. Did he merely refuse to believe it in order to avoid having to let her know the truth? Did he simply take so much pleasure in the attention she gave him that he couldn't break her illusion in fear of losing it? Am I really such a bad person? 

"I'm sorry..." he repeated, not daring to meet her eyes, fearing the pain he would find in them. Hurting her was the last thing he wanted, but he knew the wrong was already done the second he broke the kiss. "I... I like someone else." he confessed. The words had come so naturally, as if there were capable of relieving some of the harm from Sydney's heart. He didn't even know if there were true. Yet just as he pronounced them, Lucy's smile came haunting his thoughts. 

It was too much. He wished he could just run away, bury his head in his pillow and think of nothing. "I'm so sorry" he said one last time before turning around and disappearing in the dark alleys of the library.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: hidden away (Closed to James)   hidden away (Closed to James) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:54 pm

Sydney felt him pull away and she opened her eyes to.see him looking scared and confused. She felt Tears come to her eyes when he mentioned someone else. "James.. wait!" She said as he ran off. She felt her heart slowly break and She let the tears fall. She looked toward her guitar but just pushed it away and walked off., leaving the instrument behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hidden away (Closed to James)   hidden away (Closed to James) Empty

Back to top Go down

hidden away (Closed to James)
Page 1 of 1