Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Lessons (Closed to Wade)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

Lessons (Closed to Wade) Empty
PostSubject: Lessons (Closed to Wade)   Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:37 pm

Sydney was so excited for her first quidditch lesson. Wade had promised to teach her. She had wanted to learn ever since Jace got his first broom. The thought of flying through the air made her tingle with excitement.
She sat at the edge of the pitch, with her broom in her hand. She looked around hoping to see a glimpse of Wade heading her way. She smiled when she saw a flash of jet black hair heading towards her. “Hey, Malfoy. Thanks again for these lessons.”
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Closed to Wade)   Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:41 pm

Wade's eyes scanned the pitch for Sydney, once he found her he walked up to her. "No problem, Syd." he responded as she thanked him. He carried his broom and a trunk which contained all the four balls used in Quidditch. "Okay, first of all. Do you know how to fly?" he asked her as he turned to her.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Closed to Wade)   Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:44 pm

Sydney had been taught how to fly by her brothers when she was about 8 or 9 years old. The memory of her flying side by side with Sam and Dean made her smile. “Yeah my brothers taught me a few years ago. Who knows I may be better than you.”
She poked him and giggled as she said this. She knew there was no way in hell she could fly better than Wade. She stood up and picked up her broom. “You ready to try and tech a hopeless case?” She giggled again.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Closed to Wade)   Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:50 pm

Wade's smiled turned into an apathetic look as Sydney joked. "No. There's no way." he said. "The only one that's ever been close to me in flying is Ella." After realizing how rude he must have sounded, he looked down at the trunk. "Yes, but first, we start with the basics. Do you know which balls are used in Quidditch and how much they're worth?"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Closed to Wade)   Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:15 am

“I know there’s the quaffle, the Bludger and the snitch. I don’t know how much they’re worth. But I know if you catch the snitch you’re pretty much guaranteed to win.” She smiled as she rattled off the facts she knew about the quidditch balls.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Closed to Wade)   Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:10 am

"Yes." Wade agreed. Taking out a black, iron ball, he continued, "This is the Bludger. There are two of these babies used in every match, and they're bewitched to try to knock down the players. That's where the beaters, like me for example, come in. Beaters are supposed to carry around bats that resemble the muggle baseball bats and try to use them to aim the bludgers towards the opposing players and keep their own team safe."

Taking out a red, leather ball, he said "This is the Quaffle." Shifting his weight to his feet, he kneeled down and passed the ball to Sydney. "The chasers, like Shah, are to put the Quaffle through the opponent's goal. Each time one of these go in there-" he pointed to the three hoops at each side of the pit. "The team wins ten points."
"The keepers, like Ella, are to point the Quaffle away from the goals."

"This," he said as he oppened a smaller compartment in the trunk and took out a small golden ball. "Is the Snitch." He smirked. "To seekers, like Lucy and James, this is their whole point of playing. They catch it, they win 150 points to win the game completely. However, only the team's seeker can touch it, so be careful of that."

After he was done explaining, Wade mounted on his broom and said, "Let's see how well of a keeper you can be." he told her as he grabbed the Quaffle in his arms and flew towards the goals. "Get in front of the goals. I will throw them at you and you have to stop them from getting in." Once Sydney was ready, he made a few circles around in his broom and threw the ball in the girl's direction.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Closed to Wade)   Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:11 pm

Sydney hovered on her broom and watched Wade fly around the field. She watched him throw the ball towards her and she dived for the ball. She tried to catch it but failed; instead it hit the end of her broom and sent her spinning around. She swayed slightly when she stopped spinning and tried to stay on her broom. “I don’t think I did that right….” She said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Closed to Wade)   Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:35 am

"Are you alright?" Wade asked as soon as Sydney stopped spinning. "Try it again." He said upon seeing she was fine. "Don't put too much effort into it. The key to find your perfect position is to just do what feels more comfortable. For example, I'm a beater. I protect. I protect my friends, especially Lucy. That's what I do. Now, a Keeper should be focused and dedicated. Just keep your eyes on the players around you and which ball they are holding. Think you can do that, Syd?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Closed to Wade)   Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:11 pm

Sydney got the determined look in her eyes she always got when she was ready for a challenge. “Bring it on, Malfoy.” She kicked off the ground and hovered in the air. She kept her eye on Wade as he flew around the pitch. This time, when he threw the ball, she would be ready.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Closed to Wade)   Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:19 am

Wade grinned at Sydney's reaction. "Alright." he simply said and grabbed the Quaffle in his arms again, flying towards the goals. Once again, he made a few circles on his broom and let the Quaffle head towards the Ravenclaw.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Closed to Wade)   Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:23 pm

Sydney saw the Quaffle flying towards her. She took a deep breath and took one hand off of her broom so she could catch it. She gasped in shock when she felt the quaffle in her arms and she smiled. “YES! I got it! Did you see that!?” She was acting like a kid in a candy store, but she didn’t care.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Closed to Wade)   Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:09 am

"You did!" Wade replied happily. "Now, is there any position you're specifically trying out for? Because we could focus more on that one than on anything else, if you wanted to." he offered. He wouldn't feel very good is he was teaching her for a position she wasn't even interested in.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Closed to Wade)   Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:13 am

"Well, my brother sam was a beater, jace was a chaser, dean was a keeper and alec was a seeker. So I've got a connection with all the positions. I've got a strong arm, so maybe a  beater. But I'm also quick,like a seeker. Which do you think?" She said informatively.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Closed to Wade)   Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:30 am

Wade listened closely as Sydney told him about what her brothers played. "How old are your brothers?" he suddenly asked as he caught her use of past tense while referring to them. 
"Since Ravenclaw already has a Seeker, I think it would be better to train you for the Beater position. Besides, I'm good at that!" 

Heading back to the ground, Wade grabbed a bat for Sydney and one for himself, along with the Bludger. "Come down." he ordered as he prepared himself farther away from her. "What you'll do first, is learn to hit the Bludger with the bat. Like this-" he threw the ball in front of him waited for it to come to him. Once it did, Wade swung his arm, hitting the ball and sending it to the other side of the field. 

When the Bludger came back, he handed the bat to Sydney. "Go on. Give it a try." he encouraged.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Closed to Wade)   Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:07 am

"Jace is 18, dean is 17, and alec is15. Sammy was 16 last year before the accident...." she lookedaway when she mentioned this so wade wouldn't see her cry. She followed him down to the ground and let out a low whisttle when he sent the ball flying across the field. "Impressive, malfoy." She threw the ball away from her and hit it when it came back. It went sailing across the field and soon turned back at them. "Oh crap!" She said before she dived out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Closed to Wade)   Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:42 am

"Accident?" Wade asked as soon as he heard Lucy's reply. "Wait, your brothers go to Hogwarts?" He couldn't recall seeing someone similar to Syney, but assumed they didn't have to look alike to be related. 

When Sydney hit the bludger, he was impressed with how much force she had. "That's a great start." he commented. "Whoa!" he exclaimed when he noticed the ball coming back at them. "No! Hit it!" he yelled, but before she had the opportunity to do it, the bludger was already too close to her. With a swift move, Wade took his wand out and shouted "Arresto Momentum!" and the Bludger suddenly stopped before hitting the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Closed to Wade)   Lessons (Closed to Wade) EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:19 am

"Thanks wade." She said as she slowly.got.up. "yeah, last year. Sammy got.in a quidditch accident. Took a bludger to the head. Fell 50 feet. My brothers don't go here anymore. Jace graduated last year and alec and dean go to school in france"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lessons (Closed to Wade)   Lessons (Closed to Wade) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lessons (Closed to Wade)
Page 1 of 1