Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Family (Closed to Wade) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Family (Closed to Wade) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Family (Closed to Wade) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Family (Closed to Wade) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Family (Closed to Wade) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Family (Closed to Wade) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Family (Closed to Wade) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Family (Closed to Wade) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Family (Closed to Wade) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Family (Closed to Wade) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Family (Closed to Wade) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Family (Closed to Wade) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Family (Closed to Wade) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Family (Closed to Wade) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Family (Closed to Wade) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Family (Closed to Wade)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

Family (Closed to Wade) Empty
PostSubject: Family (Closed to Wade)   Family (Closed to Wade) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:01 am

"Wade, tu es fou." Ryland's footsteps thumped loudly on the floor as he walked behind Wade. His anger was incredible at the moment that he was ranting to Wade in french. "Vous ne pouvez pas dire ça! La pureté du sang?"

He simply didn't understand, and he had no reason to. Phoenix had always taught them that blood purity was nothing but a delay on someone's dreams. He said that if you discriminated someone because of their blood, you were killing a part of them. Most of the muggle-borns like him, and the half-bloods, had hardships to go through because of blood-maniacs.

"Regardez-moi, Wade!" He finally raised his voice to full volume, startling himself as he had not used it once since he arrived at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Family (Closed to Wade)   Family (Closed to Wade) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:23 am

He felt invincible, yet broken down into pieces. Ryland's french wasn't helping either as it only confused Wade when he tried to make out what the boy was saying. "Can you please tone it down on the French? I can barely understand your English as it is." Wade snapped, though he was sure Ryland would ignore him.

When Ryland's voice became louder, echoing as they entered the boy's lavatories, Wade turned to him. "What? I don't care if you think it's wrong, Ryland. It's my decision." He said with a strong, proud voice.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Family (Closed to Wade)   Family (Closed to Wade) EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 1:47 am

"I will speak in whatever language I choose." Ryland said. "Should we begin by you answering why you've taken such a drastic decision? Last time I saw you with her you were happy." His hands began to tap on the sink, possibly annoying Wade. "It's not fair to her."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Family (Closed to Wade)   Family (Closed to Wade) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:09 am

"Fine, then." he said as he turned the faucet on to wash his face. The water was cold, much to cold but he wasn't going to complain with Ryland in the room. "I am happy, but what will my father think?" he asked, knowing that the answer to that would be his father's disapproval.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Family (Closed to Wade)   Family (Closed to Wade) EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:30 am

Ryland gave an exaggerated sigh. "You've known your father for how long? A year. You've known Phoenix for your entire life. Every single day of your life he looked after you. Does it really matter what your father thinks about Shah?" This was a sensitive spot for Wade and Ryland was very well aware of that.

"Besides, think about how unfair it is to Shah." he began. "You're breaking up with her solely on the fact that she's a halfblood." This was certainly a thought that had haunted all summer after Wade first brought up the topic. "If you discriminate her, you'll be doing the same to me." he allowed his voice to become softer, vulnerable.

Last edited by Ryland Marcotte Malfoy on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Family (Closed to Wade)   Family (Closed to Wade) EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 4:56 pm

"It matters because he's my father. Phoenix only took care of me. Kellin Leo Malfoy gave me life." he admitted as he washed his face. "Maybe it doesn't mean anything to you because now you have Phoenix, but to me it means everything. I've waited my whole life to be with my father, now that I have the opportunity why would I throw it away?"

"And it's different with you because you're family. Do you understand that? For Merlin's sake, I would kill someone for you if I had to." he grabbed some towels to dry his face, making sure his hair wasn't too wet. "It's not that I don't like her, believe me I do. She's very, very attractive. But I wouldn't be able to get anywhere past dating with her, and according to Kellin I need to look for a girl who's worthy of a Malfoy."

Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Family (Closed to Wade)   Family (Closed to Wade) EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:33 am

Ryland almost slapped him. "You're ungrateful." he simply said. He thought the less he spoke and the more he listened would work; it always did with Wade.

"You wouldn't. Your morals are far better than that." he argued. "Either way, you don't know enough to cast a killing spell so I doubt you'd do such a thing." He watched Wade dry his face, which wasn't nearly as entertaining as it should be to a girl. Frowning, he continued, "Worthy of a Malfoy? Who told you that? You should be the one to wonder whether or not you deserve the girl. And from the looks of it, you don't even deserve to have a smile from Shah!"
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Family (Closed to Wade)   Family (Closed to Wade) EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:27 am

Wade tuned out the boy's words for a second, until one sentence caught him by surprise. "I don't know enough to cast a darker spell? Says who? The boy who after all this time still can't cast Rictusempra?" He walked a little closer to Ryland, "Believe me, I could hurt you right now if I wanted to. And as for Shah, what I do with her is none of your business." He stared at him dryly before backing away. "Or are you going to defend her honor?"

Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Family (Closed to Wade)   Family (Closed to Wade) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:08 pm

"Don't get defensive." Ryland rolled his eyes. Suddenly, however, Wade was up in his face threatening him. "I might just do so if you end up hurting her. Or any other girl, for that matter." Ryland stated. "What happened to liking her? To coming up with strange ways to let her know how much better your life was because of her?" he wondered. "You remind me of your father. He walked away from you when his problems became too much, when he couldn't even handle himself. In a way, I'm glad he fathered you, and not Phoenix. You would have been such a disappointment to him." The last words slipped before Ryland could stop them.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Family (Closed to Wade)   Family (Closed to Wade) EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:47 am

Wade felt his blood boil. With a whip of his wand, he attempted to send Ryland flying across the room. He didn't even care that this was his cousin, he simply wanted to hurt him as much as his words had hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Family (Closed to Wade)   Family (Closed to Wade) EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:57 am

Without even knowing where it had come from, Ryland was sent back as far as he could possibly be from Wade. His back hit the wall, and he fell as soon as the impact settled. His eyes widened; had Wade always been this powerful? They had practiced the spell before with Phoenix, yet Wade had never been able to do anything with it. Ryland took out his wand immediately and concentrated on levitating Wade's body from the ground.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" He demanded. "Have you lost your mind? Will you attack everyone who doesn't agree with you?"
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Family (Closed to Wade)   Family (Closed to Wade) EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:00 am

Wade's feet suddenly lost track of the ground, seemingly being lifted off the ground. He struggled against his sweater which was holding him up at the movement of Ryland's wand. "I hate you, Ryland." Wade spat, literally spat. As he managed to take his sweater off, he fell the ground and this time, he attempted to take Ryland's wand away from him.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Family (Closed to Wade)   Family (Closed to Wade) EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:13 am

OOC: I have permission from Andrew to godmod here.

With his wand suddenly being thrown away from him, Ryland turned to the only other defense he knew; his hands. He grabbed Wade by the collar of his shirt and lifted him up. That was one of the many advantages Ryland had over Wade; he was taller, athletic, and knew how to fight using only his hands.

He pushed him against the sink and, for the first time in a while, punched someone in the face. Ryland's right fist made contact with Wade's bright blue eyes, sending his head back as he was hit.

"Wade, I don't care if you have your magic tricks. Have you forgotten I had to survive in the streets?!" He yelled in his face. "You're being unreasonable! Your father is as much of a lowlife as you're acting right now!"

Ryland's right fist made contact with Wade once again, this time with his jaw. "You hate me? You hate me?! That's just wonderful!" He punched Wade a few more times, leaving him with a bad eye and bleeding lip. For a second, Wade had become the punching bag in Ryland's room and he was taking out every feeling on his cousin.

Finally, Ryland let go of Wade's shirt and lowered his hands. He looked around, picked up his wand, and left the scene. He was sure Wade would attack from behind, so he took a shortcut and cut through one of the portraits close by.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Family (Closed to Wade)   Family (Closed to Wade) EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:19 am

ooc: yeah, he does.

Without being able to take another breath, Wade was suddenly picked up by Ryland and thrown against the sink. Before he knew it, his soul was being punched out of him. Although he'd never been in a fight, he also wasn't aware Ryland was actually this strong. Sure, he knew the boy could fight but he never imagined that he'd return to it after discovering magic.

Wade blacked out for a few seconds, loosing sight after Ryland punched him for the first time. My god, it hurts. The next punches fell into something Wade had instantly blocked out, but when Ryland let him go he dropped to the ground and began to feel the aftermath.

The last thing he remembered was seeing Ryland picking up his wand and leaving. Wade decided he wasn't going to follow, after all, he was exactly what Ryland had said he was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family (Closed to Wade)   Family (Closed to Wade) Empty

Back to top Go down

Family (Closed to Wade)
Page 1 of 1