Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Meeting people [Closed for Aylee]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting people [Closed for Aylee]   Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:27 pm

Leonardo was sitting at the first step at the stairs near the Entrance Hall. He was thinking at his Hogwarts house, Rawnclaw, He had up to now only met that girl from Slytherin, Elita. He gazed out the door, when he saw a person moving towards the door...
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Meeting people [Closed for Aylee]   Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:49 pm

Aylee had returned from a walk by the lake. Somehow she felt more relaxed when she was there. Sighing, the girl found the way back to the castle and climbed the steps into the Entrance Hall. Her cheeks were a bit red as it was chilly out there. It surprised her- she had thought that it would be warm by now. Pushing the thought away, she walked over to the stairs and noticed a boy on the steps.

She looked more closely and noticed that it was the new Ravenclaw boy. Leonardo, right? Aylee thought. She hadn't met him yet.

"Hello," she said to the boy, flashing him a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting people [Closed for Aylee]   Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:57 pm

Leonardo looked up, seeing a Rawenclaw girl speaking to him. He stood up, saying: "Hi, I'm Leonardo. Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting people [Closed for Aylee]   Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:12 pm

"Aylee," the girl replied, very surprised because this was the first time she didn't stammer. "Nice to meet you." She had seen this boy at the party but hadn't met him.
"What classes do you take?" she asked to break the silence.

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting people [Closed for Aylee]   Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:18 pm

"I don't take any classes right now, I just started." was Leonardos reply. "However, I have been thinking, and I'm going to take Flying, DADA, Charms and Care of Magical creatures." Leonardo quickly added: "And you? what classes do you take?"
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting people [Closed for Aylee]   Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:23 pm

Aylee listened to Leonardo list the classes. She took all of those so no doubt she would see him. As he asked her what classes she took, she was going to say "I don't know!". She took too much classes.

"Er..." Aylee hesitated and then started to list them. "Flying, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Charms, Transfiguration and Care of Magical Creatures." Sighing, she added. "Potions and History of Magic were cancelled."

She shook her head and wondered what to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting people [Closed for Aylee]   Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:31 pm

When Leonardo heard that Aylee had took Potion class, he stated: "Yeah, I was thinking about registering for Potions, but then i realised: there is no teacher in the subject. So I took DADA instead."

Leonardo noticed that Aylee was struggling with a topic, so he said: Are you thinking about joining a club? I'm going to join the Dueling club soon."
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting people [Closed for Aylee]   Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:38 pm

Aylee smiled brightly.

"I'm in the Duelling Club, actually," she said, grinning. "And the Duelling League. I'm also a journalist for the school newspaper."

Shrugging, she tried to think of something else to talk about.

"How do you like Hogwarts so far?" she finally asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting people [Closed for Aylee]   Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:56 pm

"It's really good!" Leonardo said. "I have met lots of friendly new people. I just wished that classes started, so I could earn points and learn."

Looking down, Leonardo had no idea what to ask about. He waited, maybe Aylee had some more questions.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting people [Closed for Aylee]   Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:09 pm

"Don't worry," Aylee replied. "Classes are very fun. I especially like Charms and Care of Magical Creatures."

She saw the boy look down, speechless. Quickly, she tried to think of something to pull the conversation forward.

"Who else have you met up till now?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting people [Closed for Aylee]   Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:22 pm

Leonardo replied: "Wade Malfoy and Elita Fontayne." Leonardo suddenly realised that, expect from Transfiguration, he and Aylee had the exact same subjects. However, he did not want to make this point clear, thinking that she already knew that.

Instead, he asked: "Do you plan on getting into the Ravenclaw quidditch team?"
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting people [Closed for Aylee]   Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:27 pm

"No," Aylee shivered a little. "I hate heights..."

She never even wanted to sign up for Flying but she then found out that it was a must for everyone. Sighing, spoke again.

"I'm heading towards the Common Room," she said, realizing that it was evening. "Want to come?"

She didn't really feel like dinner as she had a lot for lunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting people [Closed for Aylee]   Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:30 pm

"Alright" Leonardo said. Walking away to the common room with Aylee, Leonardo knew he had found a friend for life.

OOC: Should I make a new topic or are you making one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting people [Closed for Aylee]   Meeting people [Closed for Aylee] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting people [Closed for Aylee]
Page 1 of 1