Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]

Go down 
+6
Elita Malfoy
Ella Vega
Sydney Hale
Aurelia Rosier
Aylee Walters
Wade Malfoy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Dark Wizard

End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] Empty
PostSubject: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:19 am

Wade's hands quickly placed the Muggle candy, to please Sydney's request, on the snack tables. He had chips, chocolate, soft drinks, and some salsas and cheese in case any one wanted some. He had also placed water on the table in case they got tired of the Muggle drinks.

"Okay," he murmured to himself as he placed the blue cups he'd gotten Pheonix to buy and send him. In fact, everything had been sent by his uncle, as neither him nor Aurelia were allowed to go to London those days. Making sure that everything was ready and in the perfect place, he had managed to build a small stage-like thing to help Sydney with her performance as he'd been to plenty of concerts back in California over the summer and had some idea of how to build a smaller version.

To the side of the mini-stage he'd managed to put together, he had placed a stereo system that Phoenix had bought him for this occasion and had placed multiple CDs to fit almost every type of music taste. "Well, I hope that' Muggle enough for Syd." he said with a smile.

The snack table was placed on the right side of the space they had acquired for the party, and on the nearby trees he had attached shells to a ribbon and hung them on so that they would flow with the March breeze. That same breeze blew his hair out of place and Wade smiled as he took a look at himself.
I'm not that bad, he thought.

Turning to look over at Aurelia, he smiled as he saw the decorations she had done. Wandering over to the lake, he waited for Shah to come and wondered how long it would take her. He just couldn't wait to see her.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:54 am

Aylee skipped down to the lake in her strapless blue dress. She was very happy with the outfit she had chosen and even happier because her mother packed her some jewellery which made a great addition to her outfit. She didn't feel like her shy self and nervous self tonight. Although she might have to dance alone, since Sydney was performing, she still wanted to have the best night of her life.
Smiling, she reached the lake and looked around. There were lots of Muggle food and drinks and a lovely mini-stage. Then she saw Aurelia's decorations. Aylee looked around again and saw Wade and Aurelia.
"Hi!" she exclaimed, and gave them a thumbs up before walking towards the snacks table.
She had missed dinner so maybe this would make up for it. Aylee searched the table for something she used to like to eat back home. Pringles! She started nibbling on a few of the sweets, waiting for the music to start.

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:41 am

Rebecca ran down towards the lake, super excited for the party. She had lucky found a green dress in her suitcase and found matching ballerina shoes. She hated high heeled shoes, especially the thin heels. She had let her hair down for once, compared to it always in a ponytail. Rebecca had also put on a black bolero just in case it was cold.
When she arrived, she saw Wade, Aurelia and Aylee already there. Smiling, she saw the decorations and flashed a grin at Aurelia. Rebecca kept looking. Then she noticed the stereo and CDs. A question popped in her mind so she ran over to Wade.
"Wade, can we do song requests?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 2, Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:10 am

Aurelia had been busy decorating the pavillion located near the lake, manually hanging ribbons, sashes and little chimes to each corner of the structure so that they would ring melodically when the wind gusted by. A satisfied smile curved across her lips as she took a step back to survey her work, finding the scenery simply breathtaking. The blue and green decorations draped across the white pavillion was a wonderful backdrop set against the calm and inviting lake, coupled with the azure-tinted sky. A dream come true, she thought to herself, clapping her hands together in delight.

As she glanced over at Wade and flashed him a warm smile, she noticed that he had also put up an assortment of decorations and arranged the snack tables, along with the stereo system and the mini-stage for Sydney's performance. Aurelia couldn't help but feel excited for the dance that would be held a few hours later; it would be her very first time attending a dance, and while it didn't matter if she danced with a boy or not, she ultimately wanted everyone to enjoy themselves. Taking a few tentative steps towards the Black Lake, she peered at its reflective surface, studying her reflection with a scrutinizing glance.

Soft wisps of dark mahogany hair billowed down her waist, accentuating her petite frame. Aurelia had chosen to wear gold-colored heels to the party, despite knowing that it would be difficult to walk around in. She had opted to curl her long hair and leave her long hair down for the occasion, as it went well with the white and aqua-colored dress that she had chosen. She had decided to add some eye makeup for the party as well, which now drew much attention to her bright azure eyes and made them stand out, making her look older and more mature.

As she glanced back upwards, she noticed that a few people had begun to arrive and she immediately hurried over, beaming happily at them with a radiant smile.
"Hello Aylee! Hey Rebecca!" called the girl as she made her way over to them. "You two look amazing," she complimented, laughing lightly before turning in Wade's direction, "You look very dashing as well," she added, smiling at him.

Aurelia's dress:
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] Tumblr_mcbzmhJ6J91raxf0ho1_500
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:21 am

Seeing as some people had started to arrive, Wade turned to them and greeted the girls. "Hey Aylee! Rebecca! Nice to see you could come." he said as he smiled at them. In response to Rebecca's question, he said, "Yeah! Do you want to request something?"

As he waited for her reply, he quickly turned to Aurelia and smiled at her compliment. "I always do." He said jokingly with a hint of confidence before complimenting her on how great she also looked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:52 am

While she had figured most of the other girls probably would have really dressed up for the end-of-term party, Emmalynne had been much too distracted to really pay that much attention to getting ready, unlike what had happened with Shah’s Christmas party the previous year. She’d tried to straighten out her usual curls, but it had only sort of worked and she’d given up after several attempts. Instead, she’d found herself sitting on the floor of her dorm playing with Doc and trying to keep her black skirt from ending up covered with purple fuzz. At the very least, she’d remembered she was supposed to wear something blue, green or aqua, and the blue of her ruffly cami sort of peeked out from the holes in her black oversized cardigan. Same cardigan kind of overwhelmed her tiny frame a little, but she knew the party was going to be outside and she hadn’t wanted to get cold.

Once she realized that she should have probably headed outside already, she’d jumped back up from the floor and slid her black ballet flats on before dashing out of the Hufflepuff common room and outside entirely, her black and gold bangle bracelets jingling a little. She hadn’t entirely wanted to ignore the fact she was a Hufflepuff, even if she couldn’t go all out like she had before. She’d stopped almost running as soon as she’d realized there were only a few people out by the lake, though, approaching the group at a normal walk. Even if her hair was a little messier than it had been when she’d been inside due to her apparently unnecessary rush. “Hi everyone!,” she said, giving all the girls and Wade a big smile. “I love all the decorations. Who did all of them?,” she added, playing with the locket around her neck just because it was there and it gave her something else to focus on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:28 am

"Definitely not me," Séverine drawled from where she stood, which was at the doorway, looking at the fancy decorations. "Not one for decor," she explained absent-mindedly, as she twirled slowly, taking in all the exquisite decorations. Her dress flared out as she twirled.

"I heard Wade & Aurelia did most of this," Séverine clapped, "Not bad, you two. Not bad at all." She then looked at everyone's outfits. "You all look great," Séverine smiled.

Séverine's dress
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] Tumblr_mjyf4iQuaK1s5c8njo7_1280_large
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:23 pm

Sydney fluffed her black and blue tut as she put on her make up. She was getting ready for her big performance at the party. Wade had asked her to play and she just couldn’t say no. She grabbed her guitar and quickly played a few chords. It mad her feel better. She jumped up and down and silently sang the words to her new song:
My problem, I never was a model,
I never was a scholar,
You were always popular,
You were singing, all the songs I don't know
Now you're in the front row
Cause my song is popular

Popular, I know about popular
It's not about who you are or your fancy car
You're only ever who you were
Popular, I know about popular
And all that you have to do is be true to you
That's all you ever need to know

Catch up cause you got an awful long way to go
Catch up cause you got an awful long way to go
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:28 pm

Aylee watched as Emmalyne and another Gryffindor arrived. She stopped nibbling on the sweets as soon as she noticed Sydney start playing. Smiling, she listened to Sydney's song, waving her head with the music. When Sydney finished playing, Aylee clapped so hard that she felt like her hands were going to fall off. She pushed away a few hairs that were dangling in front of her eyes and smiled brightly as she walked towards the stage so she was in the front of the crowd.
"Nice song!" she called.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:09 pm

Rebecca nodded when Wade asked if she wanted to request something. Then she heard Sydney start to play so she waited for her to finish. It was a great song. She saw Aylee nearby swishing her head. Rebecca giggled softly, not wanting to point out that Aylee looked a bit silly. When Sydney finished playing, she turned to Wade again and told him the song she would like him to play. It was one of her favourite songs and she hoped that everyone else would like it.
"Thanks," Rebecca said to Wade before walking off.

(OOC: Here's the link to the song!)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rebecca Jones on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:06 pm

Ella put on her dress and shoes and spent a long time on hr hair and makeup. However, she didn't cake it on, she just put a tiny amount of to highlight her eyes. She didn't mind parties, but no one had actually seen her since she talked to Aylee in the lavatory. Looking at the time, she dashed out the dormitory, hoping not to run into anyone on the way there.

Ella glided down to the lake, her new hair, curled in short ringlets. She had on a nice aqua dress, the same shade as her eyes, and some silver flats. She had curled her hair just right so the green highlights didn't stand out as much, they were hidden well back in her hair, and she has put a clear piercing in her eyebrow as well so it was more hidden.

She looked around and noticed a good amount of people had already arrived. There were a lot of new faces, so she walked to an unoccupied area and sat down to watch the stillness of the lake.

Attire:
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:32 pm

Ellie had spent the last 2 hours in the girls lavatory preparing for the party. Her long, black hair hung down to her waist area in loose, flowing elegant ringlets. She had applied some eyeliner and mascara to accentuate her eyes and make them stand out. She decided against eye shadow because she was afraid it would drown the pop she was trying to give her eyes.

She dashed back into the dormitory and searched for her attire. She wriggled into her dress and pulled on her heels. She knew she was making a mistake with heels, but she loved walking in them and didn't really mind feeling as tall as the 11 year olds tonight. It was easy trying to fit in as a nine year old after all.

The aqua dress matched her penetrable eyes and hugged her petite form. It wasn't tight, but it did have a way of making her look even smaller and more vulnerable than she really was. Looking at the cat clock sitting on her side table, she decided to head down to the lake.

As Ellie arrived at the lake, she gazed over all the people there. She recognised Aylee, Wade and her own sister, Ella. "Wade!" Elita shouted excitingly, walking over to him, testing her heels, "the decor looks great." She flashed him a smile.

Ellie's Attire:
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:44 am

"What are parties like in the magic world?" Ryland asked himself as he walked to the Lake. It was the first time he'd been in this part of Hogwarts and he was already hating it. Ryland hated bodies of water. He hated the fact that he could drown easily in this lake and in every other one. He hated the thought of death. Trying his hardest to push the thought aside, he looked around to see who was already there.

Of course, Aurelia was already there as she had been one of the people who had organized the party. He had not yet met Wade Malfoy, but he knew he was Lucy's cousin and Ryland was sure he was the only boy there apart from himself. He also saw Rebecca and recognized the other Gryffindor girl. The two Ravenclaws he'd seen in the hallway with Lucy and Aurelia where also there, along with two other dark haired girls who looked too much alike that he had not yet met. A smile spread over him, however, as he saw Emmalynne among the group. She had been the first one he'd met when he arrived, and he wouldn't forget that.
"Emm, Hello." he said as he walked over to her, happy to have someone to talk to during the event.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:12 am

Spoiler:

Running down to the lake, Lucy's blonde hair trailed behind her. She was excited to see what an amazing job Aurelia and Wade had done with the lake, and her smile grew wider as she saw many where already there, even if most of them where girls. She saw two Gryffindors she hadn't met yet, and Aylee and Sydney were already there, along with Emmalynne and Ryland and Ella and Ellie and of course, Wade and Aurelia.

Lucy gave everyone a smile, and walked over to Wade before jumping on his back playfully like when Phoenix gave her rides when she was younger. "Wade!" She exclaimed as she held on to her cousin. "You guys did a great job!" With a big smile, she glanced around and saw that Sydney was already on the stage. As much as she hated to admit it, Sydney had talent. Lucy decided to give her half a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:28 am

Severine noticed that everyone was pairing off. Shrugging, she walked over to Sydney. "Hey, ready to rock?" she asked cheerfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:50 am

Honestly, Emmalynne hadn’t expected anyone to answer her question about who was responsible for doing all the decorating in the pavilion and around the little area by the lake. She’d just been rambling like she usually did when it wasn’t class or something else where she had to actually worry about points and such. If anyone had answered, though, she would have expected it to be Wade, since the invitation had said he and Aurelia were the hosts of the party. Therefore, odds were they had done the decorations, or at least been responsible for finding whoever had done them. Either way, she’d been a bit surprised at the dry comment that had come from behind her, and she’d swiveled her head around to see the new Gryffindor girl who had arrived late to at least one lesson not that long ago. “I kind of thought so. I’m sorry you aren’t one for decorations and stuff though,” she said, after the girl had applauded the two Slytherins’ work. “I’m Emmalynne.”

At that point, it appeared their entertainment had arrived, aside from the stereo system that had been pointed out by Rebecca, and she lapsed into silence as the singing had gone on. At the very least, she could be polite, even if she was starting to feel underdressed not having chosen to wear an actual dress. She’d applauded for the girl, and then started looking around again as more people had started arriving, bouncing a little in place as Rebecca had put a song on. Ellie and her sister arrived, both making her feel just as underdressed, and she’d continued in uncharacteristic silence until she’d heard a voice say a familiar nickname. One that had only happened in CoMC recently, so it was easy to remember. “Hi Ryland,” she said, turning to look at the Gryffindor boy with a smile as he’d appeared. “Is it parties that make you awkward or something else?,” she continued, noticing his somewhat hidden uneasiness as he’d gotten closer even as she’d turned to watch Lucy jump onto Wade’s back. Maybe she was just way too observant right now.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:36 pm

Shah had received the invitation a few days ago. As she read it she couldn't believe the fact that it was the end of the term. It seemed like yesterday when she was all excited to be a third year. As she re-read the invitation she couldn't help but smile when it said that a date could be brought. Worried that she would be late, she began dressing up. She tied up her hair, because she always left it open, and she figured her hair would look better the other way.

She walked to lake, thinking about how amazing this would get. Wade will be there, and so will everybody else. She fiddled with her ring. Her mother had given it to her and Shah was really fond of it. As she continued walking, she was feeling oddly nervous. Ignoring the feeling, she noticed that there were many people there. All new first year students. She smiled at everyone she knew excluding Ella. The decoration was just really amazing. She wondered if her Christmas Party's decoration was this good. She walked over to Wade and everybody else. "Hi, Wade." She didn't even try to keep the grin off her face.

She smiled Aurelia and said, "The decoration is amazing, you guys." Looking back at Wade Shah said, "It's really good."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:57 pm

Sydney walked into the room and saw wade talking to shah. She walked over to them and said "hey wade. When do I go on?" She messed with her tutu and blushed lightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:12 pm

Severine looked at Emmalyne curiously. People usually didn't respond to her, she shrugged as she walked over to sample the food. "Hey, muggle food! Brilliant, Wade!" Severine called
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:05 pm

Rebecca was now lost. Lots of others were arriving and she was alone, while the others talked away. Sighing to herself, she walked over to the snacks table and took something eat. Without any idea what she just ate, she kept looking at the others, eavesdropping on conversations. Everybody seemed happy. She had no idea why she wasn't. So Rebecca just walked over to a nearby tree and sat down under it. She didn't really feel like the party mood for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:52 pm

Aylee saw lots of others arriving. She watched as Ella and Ellie arrived and flashed them a grin, admiring their dresses at the same time. Then she saw that Hufflepuff girl who was in one of her classes... Emmalynee if I'm right... she thought. Aylee looked around again, trying to see who else was here. She managed to identify Lucy, Ryland, Shah and two other Gryffindor girls who she was sure were Sévérine and Rebecca. She giggled as she saw Lucy jump on Wade's back and smiled at the thought of her doing the same with her older brother. Aylee saw Rebecca and Ella walk off by themselves.
Then she heard the song that Rebecca had requested. She had heard it a few times back at home and smiled again as she tapped her feet and mouthed the words to the song. When it was over, she giggled and just stared at nearby people. Then she got bored and walked over to Ella.
"Are you okay?" Aylee asked, sitting down next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:04 am

Severine noticed Rebecca walking off by herself. She walked over to the tree,"You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:41 am

Wade noticed that more and more people were arriving, and he smiled as he saw Ella and Ellie enter. "Thanks." He replied to the younger Fontayne as he was surprised by Lucy's action. She had jumped on his back and he laughed as he realized what she was doing.
"Lucy!" He said her name happily as she held on to him. It had been a while since she was this happy and childish. Sometimes, it seemed to Wade that she was too caught up in classes and the Library that she forgot she was about to turn 13.

As Lucy got down, he gave her a hug and turned to Shah as she arrived. "Thank you." He said as he smiled brightly. He couldn't remember the last time he was this happy for seeing someone. Suddenly he heard a voice and his thoughts disappered from his mind. It was Sydney.

"Whenever you want. The stage is ready for you." he told the Ravenclaw as she was smoothing her clothes. Then he heard another voice coming from a Gryffindor girl he'd met for only a few seconds. "Thanks, Sydney wanted a Muggle-theme, so there it is." he said as he motioned to the snack table.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:19 am

Rebecca became aware of another Gryffindor walking over to her. She remembered her; she had annoyed her when they first met. When Sévérine talked, Rebecca just shrugged.
"I have no idea what to do," she muttered. "Everyone has a friend to talk to. I don't."
She looked up and saw Sévérine looking at her so Rebecca motioned for the girl to sit down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:12 am

"Thanks," Severine said as she sat down. She scrutinized Rebecca before saying bluntly, "I annoy you, don't I?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] Empty

Back to top Go down

End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next