Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:48 pm

"France." Ryland replied. "This is my first time out of the country, actually." Even though he wasn't very fond of sharing his thoughts and feelings, he was beginning to learn that people here at Hogwarts were not going to judge him nor make him feel less than they were. This thought brought a small sparkle to his green eyes.

Upon seeing Lucy approach them, he smiled at her. "Hello, Lucie." he greeted her.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 2, Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:55 am

Aurelia had begun to grow tired of dancing, and consequently, decided to take a few steps away from the dance floor, flashing smiles at whoever was left there and mumbling apologies as she sidestepped them, trying not to jostle them in the process. As she stood away from the crowd, she glanced back over at the scenery below her, admiring the decorations she and Wade had set up, while watching others interact with each other. A melancholic expression crossed her features as she realized that these were the people she would be spending the next seven years with--yet, in some ways, she was no closer to them than an acquaintance. Sighing to herself, she tucked a strand of mahogany hair behind her ear, just as a voice startled her, jostling her from her thoughts and back to reality.

Spinning around, her gaze met the boy's standing before her and her expression immediately softened. "That's right," replied the girl, bobbing her head in agreement
. "Zoran, right? You clean up nicely," teased the girl, noting that he did look very handsome in his black suit and a small smile immediately curved across her lips. "Are you enjoying yourself?" inquired the girl politely, surprised that she hadn't noticed his presence at the party beforehand, though she figured that her thoughts must have been rather preoccupied.

Credits to Shah for the amazing signature.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:34 pm

Sydney shook her head and said, “Face it. It’s hopeless. Rebecca, can you please go find Aylee, Severine, Ryland and Wade?” She would feel better knowing all of her friend swere there for her. And she really needed her friends right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:19 pm

"How will they help you?" Rebecca asked curiously and looked around. "Wade is dancing with Shah, Ryland is talking to that Slytherin girl..." she stopped wondering what the girl's name was. "Lucy. And Severine and Aylee are talking to each other..."

She stood up, and walked over to Severine and Aylee.

"Hey guys, Sydney is upset, will you come please?" Rebecca asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:18 pm

"Nothing," Aylee tried to ignored Severine's question. Sydney was the best at guitar, why was she crying now? She sighed to herself ate a few Muggle sweets and watched everyone else. Wade and Shah were dancing and Leo, Lucy, Ryland, Aurelia and Zoran were talking. Rebecca seemed to go and talk to Sydney.

Then she looked up as she saw Rebecca ask them to come over. Aylee bit her lip. She didn't really want to talk to Sydney but at the same time she did. She nodded and walked over to Sydney. She found Sydney crying under a tree. Aylee sat down beside her, unable to get any words out.

(x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:17 am

Severine had wanted to go to Sydney the minute she started to cry but didn't want to ditch Aylee. Now, Sydney was asking about her? She quickly hurried over to Sydney, her tutu disheveled, curled around herself, her guitar thrown carelessly to the side.

"Syd, what's going on?" Severine asked, picking up the guitar. "Why did you run?"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:15 pm

Sydney managed to choke out a few words between the sobs that she couldn't stop. "I... cant... play.... anymore. Ive forgotten..... everything." She started crying harder than before and felt like she couldn't breathe. "Whats happened to me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:10 am

Severine chewed on her lips as Sydney started crying again. For some reason, she felt a flash of annoyance before she squashed it down. "Do you want me to call Wade?" she asked.

Butterflies suddenly erupted in her stomach and she felt a thrill of happiness as she asked, "Do-do you want me to perform in your place?"

Back to top Go down
Zoran Mandelino
Adult
Zoran Mandelino

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 4

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:47 am

Aurelia Rosier wrote:
Aurelia had begun to grow tired of dancing, and consequently, decided to take a few steps away from the dance floor, flashing smiles at whoever was left there and mumbling apologies as she sidestepped them, trying not to jostle them in the process. As she stood away from the crowd, she glanced back over at the scenery below her, admiring the decorations she and Wade had set up, while watching others interact with each other. A melancholic expression crossed her features as she realized that these were the people she would be spending the next seven years with--yet, in some ways, she was no closer to them than an acquaintance. Sighing to herself, she tucked a strand of mahogany hair behind her ear, just as a voice startled her, jostling her from her thoughts and back to reality.

Spinning around, her gaze met the boy's standing before her and her expression immediately softened. "That's right," replied the girl, bobbing her head in agreement
. "Zoran, right? You clean up nicely," teased the girl, noting that he did look very handsome in his black suit and a small smile immediately curved across her lips. "Are you enjoying yourself?" inquired the girl politely, surprised that she hadn't noticed his presence at the party beforehand, though she figured that her thoughts must have been rather preoccupied.

Zoran smiled slightly at Aurelia. "Right." Then he thought about what she asked. "I am. But it's sort of weird not being invited, and yet here I am standing at your party not having a clue as to how to successfully crash a party." He walked over to the food table and picked up a two bottles of orange juice. Walking back to Aurelia, he handed her one of the bottles, not bothering to ask if she even liked the flavor. As he sipped from his bottle and watched the drama of a few girls in the other corner, he asked "But what about you? You don't seem to be enjoying yourself....are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:08 pm

She nodded when Severine asked if she wanted her to get Wade, but felt a flash of anger flow through her as Severine excitedly volunteered to perform in her place. “Sure. Whatever.” She answered. She couldn’t believe this. Not only had she lost her talent, but now her performance. “Worst. Day. Ever.” She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:12 pm

Severine watched a flash of anger crossed Sydney's face when she volunteered to perform in her place. "You know, you can perform acapella," she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:17 pm

Sydney scoffed at the suggestion, “Watch me have also lost my voice. Performing was the one thing that made me…. Me. It was my whole life, it brought my family closer. And now it’s just…. Gone.” She stood up and started walking around the tree. “It was the one thing in my life that I thought no one could take from me. I swear, when I find out who did this….” She stopped mid-sentence and turned and punched the tree. “Crap! She shouted as she held her hand. “I really need to stop copying Jace when he gets mad.” She shook her hand and held it close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:01 pm

Severine watched as Sydney shook her hand. Already, a bruise was starting to form. "I think you should sing acapella," Severine stated firmly. "There are many songs which are awesome acapella! Rolling in the deep is one!"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:09 pm

Sydney shook her head, “I hate that song.” She innocently sucked her knuckle to try and stop the swelling. “its hopeless. You just sing. Ill be fine.” She sat back down and sucked on her knuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:40 pm

Rebecca watched Sydney and Severine's conversation. She felt upset that Sydney didn't want to perform. Suddenly having an idea, she leant in closer to her Gryffindor friend and whispered something in her ear.

"I have a request for you," she whispered in Severine's ear. "Who Says by Selena Gomez."

Maybe it would cheer Sydney up.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:44 pm

Sydney saw her friends whispering and sighed. “I’m just gonna go back to the party. I’ll see you guys later.” She slowly stood up and held her hand. “Thanks for trying though.” She smiled and made her way back to the crowd
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:11 am

Wade let go of Shah and apologizing, he said "I'm sorry. I need to make sure someone here delivers a performance. I'll be back as soon as I can." Walking over to where Sydney and the rest of the girl seemed to be, he got there just in time to hear Sydney say she wasn't going to play. Wade let out a groan and headed towards Severine. "Hey, do you think you can play something instead?" He asked her with a smile. If Sydney was going to back down on this didn't mean someone else would do the same, and Wade hoped he would have a performer as it was kind of promised on the invite.

Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:32 am

Sydney took a deep breath and said, “I can try and do accapella. I promised I would perform and I will. I can totally do this.” She made her way back to the stage and started singing:
You would not believe your eyes,
If ten million fireflies.
Lit up the world as I feel asleep.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:37 am

Seeing Sydney singing Acapella reminded her of when she sang in the garden that day with Leonardo. She felt bad for Sydney that she couldn't play and she didn't want her to not have any kind of music. Quietly, she walked over to where she laid down her guitar, picked it up and began silently strumming the guitar to the tune of the Ravenclaw's singing. She hoped she wouldn't mind, it wasn't like she was trying to steal her spotlight, she just wanted to help.

Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:12 am

Aylee sat down, listened to Sydney, Severine and Rebecca's conversation, somehow unable to talk. She felt upset that her fellow Ravenclaw was unable to play. She wanted to say something badly but didn't know what to say. When Rebecca whispered in Severine's ear, Aylee was sure they were saying something bad about Sydney. But she didn't show her suspicion. She bit her lip when Wade asked Severine to perform instead.

But she felt happy when Sydney started to sing. Aylee stood up and clapped with the music- she loved that song. She also flashed a relieved smile at Ellie for strumming the guitar with Sydney.

(x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:38 pm

Severine smiled when Sydney went back to sing. True, performing alone would have been nice but it was better to be happy for her friend. It's not I won't get to perform, Severine thought desperately, trying to squash down the sourness she felt at Sydney.

Severine clapped her hands together, "Go Sydney!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:19 pm

When Sydney had finished the song she was really happy. She loved performing. And no one was going to take it away from her. "Id like to have one of my best friends come up and sing this next song with me. Come on up, Severine"
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:53 pm

Ellie smiled as she finished the song, timing to end strumming the guitar at the same time. She smiled as Sydney asked Severine to sing with her. Walking up to the girls she asked, "Are you able to play now? Here's your guitar." She handed the guitar over then quietly retreated back to where Aylee was standing.

Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:16 pm

Sydney stared at the guitar like it was some sort of medieval torture device. “I don’t know guys. I think I should just stick to singing for a while.” She stepped away from the instrument like it might bite her or something.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:15 am

Ellie stared at her, reluctant to pick up the instrument. "Would you like me to play for you then?" She had been playing several instruments and singing for as long as she could remember.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next