Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:39 am

Aylee was dancing next to Ella when she saw Shah walk up to her. She walked a bit away, wondering if the two girls were going to be mean to each other. It was sad to see them both fighting- she hated when people fight. Suddenly, a crazy idea popped in her mind. Aylee raced over to the stereo, ready to play another CD.

Grinning, she returned to dance with Rebecca and gave her a thumbs up. Maybe Shah and Ella would notice the lyrics. She watched Rebecca show off her dance moves. Feeling silly, Aylee did the same. She didn't know how to dance so she knew she was bad. But, hey, nobody's perfect!

(x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:20 pm

Severine smiled at the large amount of people dancing around. Rebecca had started showing off some moves that wouldn't look out of place in a music video. Not one to resist a challenge, Severine started dancing as well. Like Rebecca, she had taken dance classes when she was younger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:18 pm

Rebecca noticed Aylee rush off to play the CD just as Shah came to talk to the Slytherin. She wondered what it was about, but she was too busy dancing to think about it. Giggling at Aylee's dancing, she motioned for the Ravenclaw to copy her. And with that, she started to dance to the lyrics.
"Put your hands up!" the stereo went as Rebecca put her hands up.
"Hands down!" She put her hands down.
"Now turn around!" Grinning, she turned around, wondering if Aylee was doing the same.
"When you hear that sound you gotta stop-" Rebecca froze. "And pose!" Then she posed.
Happily, she continued to dance to the lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:34 pm

Ella was being pulled back and forth. After being forced to dance she was more than thankful when Shah pulled her off to the side. "More like a change of heart." she replied dryly crossing her arms. She wasn't going to let anyone get her down anymore. She wasn't going to be mean anymore. She was going to be the Ella she was back in first year, the Ella she should've never changed from.

Banners:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:41 am

Severine stopped dancing, making her way to the side of the room. She had enough of dancing and she didn't want to go on stage breathless and sweaty.

She made her way to the tables groaning with food and grabbed some water before wetting down her throat. As she did so, she glanced around the room, wondering where Sydney went.

Severine finished off the water before making her way towards what was considered the stage. She decided to hang around until she had to perform.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:08 pm

Shah nodded at Ella's reply. The girl seemed to have a habit of doing that. "Well...." Feeling a bit strained, Shah said, "The streaks are a good effect."

Shah noticed the younger girls dancing, and she wished she could dance with Wade again. Shaking her head, she turned back to Ella. "So, you're not talking to your sister?"

Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:07 pm

"Thanks." Ella replied. "No, we're talking now, we weren't before but I felt I shouldn't interrupt her when she's having so much fun." The girls eyes darted to her sister. She's growing up so much, Ella couldn't believe it. After what seemed like an eternity, she turned back to Shah.

Banners:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:50 pm

Leonardo heard that a End of term-party was going on at the lake, and he decided to join the party. When he got down to the lake, he found lots of Hogwarts students talking to each other. He decided to introduce himself, as he was new and all. "Hi, I'm Leonardo Griffin. I'm a new Rawenclaw student." Leonardo walked silently to the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:17 pm

Shyly, Ellie left from behind Wade and Shah and walked over to the silent, new Ravenclaw boy. "Hi, how are you?" she asked, remembering how odd it was when she had first started, especially since she had started when she was nine.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:33 pm

Leonardo looked up to see a girl from Slytherin walking up to him, asking him how he was. "I'm fine" was Leonardos answer. "I don't think we have met, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:20 pm

"I'm Elita." she smiled, "Elita Fontayne, but mostly everyone calls me Ellie." she extended her hand. She didn't want him to feel lonely on his first day at Hogwarts, because she never did. She never had to endure loneliness until after her father died so she wasn't going to allow him to experience it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:45 pm

Leonardo took Elitas hand and shook it gently. "I'm Leonardo. Leonardo Griffin. It's nice meeting you, Elita." He was feeling a warmth inside. Elita was the first person that had spoken to him since he arrived at Hogwarts. He didn't feel alone anymore. He felt accepted here at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:22 pm

Ellie smiled at being called Elita. "It's nice to meet you as well Leonardo." Her cheeks were red, she never really greeted new people but this was different. Ellie thought of what to say next to carry out their conversation, "Would you, uhm, like to dance or anything perhaps?" she said quietly, looking up at him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:39 pm

Leonardo noticed that Elita smiled at him. When she seconds after asked him to dance, he became a bit unsure. He did not want to lose his first friend at Hogwarts, he said: "Sure". At the moment he said it, he became sure again. He had made the right choice.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:48 pm

Smiling big, Ellie grabbed his hand and pulled him out to the dance floor, silently wishing someone would change the song. As they dance, Ellie decided to make small chat as well, Finding everything okay? She didn't want to feel too nosy though.

The breeze ruffled her hair and cooled down her face some. She had been smiling all night and her cheeks hurt but she couldn't stop. There were just so many people there and she was having so much fun.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:04 pm

Leonardo did not know what to reply to that question. He was new here, haven't had any classes or anything. "It's good" was his answer. "What classes do you take?" Leonardo asked, thinking that the question would carry the conversation forward.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:16 pm

Wade and Shah, wondering if they wanted to dance together too. Or maybe Ryland and his girlfriend... she thought funnily, not knowing that he didn't have a girlfriend. Still, she wanted to play a song for all the couples at the party. Smiling, she went over to the stereo.

Giggling, she walked over to the snack table, hoping that Ellie was satisfied. She couldn't help feeling a bit upset because she didn't have a boyfriend. That made her feel a bit lonely but she ignored it. What could she do about it? Shrugging, Aylee just drank a small cup of water and watched everyone else dance.

(x)
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:48 am

Ellie smiled knowing it was hard to get around Hogwarts even for her still. "I take Herbology, Defense Against the Dark Arts and Care of Magical Creatures. I would take more but the castle is too big to get around fast enough." Ellie thought for a moment, "Are you interested in any particular classes or do you have your classes picked out?" she inquired as they danced around to a more appropriate song that was now playing.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:44 am

"Well, I'd like to have Charms, Defence Against the Dark Arts and Care of Magical Creatures. And it seems as flying is a must for first years, so I'll have that too." When Leonardo finished his reply, he didn't know what to say next. Silently, Leonardo and Elita kept on dancing.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:59 am

Severine watched everybody dancing. She noticed when the new Ravenclaw walked in and raised an eyebrow. New fry, she mused with a smirk on her lips as she tipped her drink to her lips. She had caught her breath now and she was starting to get bored waiting in the corner.

Besides, her cup was empty.

With a joyless laugh, Severine tossed her cup away. She looked around, a smirk on her face, looking for someone to talk to. Dancing was optional, depending on the choices.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:47 pm

Shah nodded again at Ella's reply. She was watching Ellie and a new Ravenclaw dancing together. She wanted to dance with Wade more than ever, but she fought the urge to do so. Pouring herself a glass of water, she sipped it, glancing around the lake, watching everyone. She didn't have anything to say to Ella and she preferred just standing beside her. It was much more comfortable than racking her brains for a reply.

Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:24 pm

Since Shah had left to talk to Ella, Wade kept his eyes and ears on alert as he had heard of an incident between them last term and didn't want it to be repeated. Cautiously, Wade looked around and wished he could have more male friends as he was usually hung around Lucy and her friends. James was the exception, as he'd gotten closer to the Ravenclaw while Lucy was away, but he'd been away for a while also, leaving Wade alone with the girls.
Finally, he spotted a Gryffindor boy he hadn't met yet talking to Emmalynne and Lucy and another Ravenclaw boy he hadn't seen before so he decided to walk up to them.
"Hi, I'm Wade Malfoy." he introduced himself. In that same moment however, he noticed Ellie and a boy dancing, and Wade couldn't help his brotherly nature from bringing up a tension in his body similar to what he felt when he'd first seen the interactions between James and Lucy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:47 pm

As the song ended, Leonardo noticed that a Slytherin boy introducing himself as Wade Malfoy. Leonardo excused himself to Elita and walked over to Wade. "Hi Wade, I'm Leonardo! How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:37 pm

Ryland suddenly noticed two other boys had arrived. He recognized the first one immediately as Lucy had already told him about her cousin and even the two Malfoys had a similar way in the way they walked and how their eyes looked, even if they were different in color. The small similarities were what Ryland couldn't deny. "Hi Wade, Leonardo. It's very nice to meet you." he said as he let go of his awkwardness for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:42 pm

Leonardo turned around to see a Gryffindor boy talking to him and Wade. Leonardo said: "Hi! I'm Leonardo. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]   End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

End Of Term Party! [Everyone Invited]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next