Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
[Head Of House App] Cheyenne Black EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
[Head Of House App] Cheyenne Black EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
[Head Of House App] Cheyenne Black EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
[Head Of House App] Cheyenne Black EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
[Head Of House App] Cheyenne Black EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
[Head Of House App] Cheyenne Black EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
[Head Of House App] Cheyenne Black EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
[Head Of House App] Cheyenne Black EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
[Head Of House App] Cheyenne Black EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
[Head Of House App] Cheyenne Black EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
[Head Of House App] Cheyenne Black EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
[Head Of House App] Cheyenne Black EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
[Head Of House App] Cheyenne Black EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
[Head Of House App] Cheyenne Black EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
[Head Of House App] Cheyenne Black EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

[Head Of House App] Cheyenne Black

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Head Of House App] Cheyenne Black Empty
PostSubject: [Head Of House App] Cheyenne Black   [Head Of House App] Cheyenne Black EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:33 am

Your Full Name: Cheyenne Black

House you want to be responsible for: Ravenclaw

Why do you want to become Head of House?Because I want to see it keep prospering like it was when I was in Ravenclaw

Have you applied for any professions yet? no not yet.

Role Playing Example (around 150 words ; situation= You being Head of House)
Sitting in her comfy arm chair the professor was deep into thought, thinking of what lesson to do next. Resting her arm on her desk, with a hand on her forehead pulling her hair back, and staring straight into the empty parchment she was trying to think of something. As of now nothing seemed to have been coming to her. Many times she had dipped her quill into her ink bottle thinking she had something but no, her quill was just left there to drip with the ink. So really her parchment wasn’t entirely empty, large splotches of ink sprinkled the bit of parchment.

After a while now Cheyenne grew tired of it and gave up, she could always try again later. She put her parchment and ink away in her drawer then lay back in her chair with her eyes closed. Trying to distress and attempt to relax. She had been working non-stop all day, no brakes at all, but this one now after the school day was over, had been her only salvation. She used as much as her free time as possible knowing she had visitors bound to arrive any moment.

The five had been acting stupidly. Fighting amongst each other, when they arrived Heather would found out how it started and why, knowing whom to give the harsher punishments. Maybe knocking down book and making them arrange them in alphabetical order for the late comers? Yes, that would do. Cheyenne got up and knocked down the many books she owned which were stationed on the shelves down, by many she many it meant over one hundred books.

Hoping it didn’t cause to much of a ruckus outside of her office to the passer bys she returned to her seat. They’d also be doing lines for the least and confessions would be made. Slight murmurs outside her office door caught her attention. The young woman got up and opened the door to see who had decided to show up for detention today.

She poked her head out then the rest of her body followed, she smiled seeing the young student, but there had only been four present. “Ah, Mr Dingleby, Miss Cross, Miss Silvermoon and Mr Coroni, come inside. I see Miss Milan is going to be late I assume?” She held the door for all four to walk in and get seated; she had set up five chairs earlier for them. Once they were seated the professor returned to hers.

“Now, before this detention begins, I demand answers. What on earth did you think you were doing, behaving terribly yesterday? One at a time, please. But first, who will be brave enough here to confess that they were the one responsible for this mess? Anyone?”

She looked at the four students before her sceptically. Would they chicken out and nothing would be answered or solved this afternoon?
Back to top Go down

[Head Of House App] Cheyenne Black
Page 1 of 1