Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Lesson One (Year I) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Lesson One (Year I) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Lesson One (Year I) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Lesson One (Year I) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Lesson One (Year I) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Lesson One (Year I) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Lesson One (Year I) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Lesson One (Year I) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Lesson One (Year I) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Lesson One (Year I) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Lesson One (Year I) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Lesson One (Year I) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Lesson One (Year I) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Lesson One (Year I) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Lesson One (Year I) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Lesson One (Year I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

Lesson One (Year I) Empty
PostSubject: Lesson One (Year I)   Lesson One (Year I) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:28 am

OOC: Students, please start RPing here in this thread. I like to reply once all of you are already here. :OOC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One (Year I)   Lesson One (Year I) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:55 pm

Spencer strolled into the room of History of Magic and saw to his surprise that he was the first one there. Usually, he was one of the last ones to come in to a class- he didn't want to look uncool- but he had nothing better to do. Besides, the teacher wasn't in yet. He could take a cat nap waiting for everyone to show up. Yeah, that would surely counteract the uncool vibe he might be giving out otherwise.

Resting his head on his arms, which were propped on the desk, he closed his eyes. He was careful not to drop too heavily into sleep, however. With his problem, that was too risky.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One (Year I)   Lesson One (Year I) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:53 pm

Leah popped into the class room for History of Magic. As always she was one of the first ones there. A boy sat at one of the desks, head one his arms. Feeling twitchy she sat in the desk next to him. Pulling out a quill she started to draw on her self. It was hard and painful, so she stopped and pulled out a pen she brought from home to continue drawing on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Zoran Mandelino
Adult
Zoran Mandelino

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 4

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One (Year I)   Lesson One (Year I) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:37 pm

When Zoran reached the History of Magic classroom, there were only two students and no teacher. On of them was a Gryffindor. Zoran walked over and sat behind the guy. The guy seemed to be taking a nap, so Zoran didn't disturb him. He nodded at the girl, who, weirdly, was drawing on her hand. He pulled out his text book, a quill, a piece of parchment and waited for the class to begin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One (Year I)   Lesson One (Year I) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:57 am

It was entirely too quiet in the History of Magic classroom. In fact, Emmalynne had almost thought that nobody was in there, as she’d approached the open door and peeked her head inside. Class was supposed to be starting soon, unless she had written the time down wrong. She really hoped she hadn’t written the time down wrong, because that would mean that she’d wasted time she could have used for other things like just talking to people or looking around for things to write her next article for the paper about. Either way, she hoped she hadn’t gotten the time wrong, but as she’d stuck her head inside the room, she saw a few students inside. Professor Clark didn’t seem to be there, but there were people. Really quiet people, but at least it meant she wasn’t alone. Therefore, she stepped inside and idly poked Spencer in the arm as she passed him to take a seat at the desk in front of her fellow journalist. She was just checking to see if he was actually asleep, though, so she wasn’t really worried about his reaction.

She glanced back at the Ravenclaw who was drawing on her arm, though. Is that normal?, she wondered, turning her head again to try and peer around Spencer at the boy behind him. Giving him a smile, she returned her attention to her own things, and took material out for taking notes along with her textbook and whatever else she thought might be useful for this lesson. It was going to be awfully boring if they had to wait much longer for class to start, and she hadn’t even brought her pygmy puff along to entertain herself. Maybe there was a point to the idea of drawing, but she wasn‘t really an artist. Therefore, she just pulled a sheet of parchment toward herself and started writing down article ideas. She was going to have to occupy herself somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One (Year I)   Lesson One (Year I) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson One (Year I)
Page 1 of 1