Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6

Go down 
+2
Lucy Malfoy
Ryland Malfoy
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 Empty
PostSubject: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:52 pm

Her first year of teaching was already over, and Ylenia was now starting her second year in teaching. It had seemed annoying at first, especially with the frogs incident which had happened with the previous second years but had soon found teaching a bit fun. So she was already sitting at her desk in the Charms classroom when the bell rang. The lesson was for the fifth years, but then there were only three students as fifth years who had signed up for Charms. Two Ravenclaws and a Gryffindor. So instead, she decided to mix fifth years, fourth years and sixth years together in one lesson. Even fourth years and sixth years had only a single student who signed up for Charms.

"Hello, students," Professor Fenech greeted everyone when they were all seated. "Welcome to another year at Hogwarts. I still go by the name of Professor Fenech to you." Letting out a small smile, she flicked her wand and writing started to appear on the board.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:21 am

Having recently signed up for Charms at Lucy's request, and being bribed into the possibility of seeing Aylee much more often, Ryland made his way to the Charms classroom. He had no idea who Professor Fenech was, or what she was like as a professor, but he was excited about meeting new people anyway that he did mt care much for that. He finally reached the classroom only to find out Aylee wasn't there. In fact, he was the first one to arrive. Letting out a small, frustrated groan, he took a seat near the middle of the room, giving Madame Fenech a small smile as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:44 am

Lucy had not taken Charms since her first year. She had learned most of them by personal practice and having her father teach them to her. However, this year she wanted to win as many points as she could to help Slytherin win the House Cup yet again, and to get her grades up to the way they were during her first years. The walk to the classroom was strange for her, remembering her past lessons and times when most of her friends were still around. Especially James.

Snapping the rubber band she had placed around her wrist, she flinched at the pain. It was a helping method, or so Phoenix had said, that would make her forget about James and everyone else whenever she became melancholic. Lucy entered the classroom with the same aura she had done so the first time; confident. Quickly spotting Ryland, she took a seat next to him and smiled at Professor Fenech, or whatever her name was.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:57 am

Elita slipped into the room quietly and sat down towards the back of the room. It'd been a while since she'd taken Charms. As she looked at the list of who had signed up, it looked like she was the only fourth year. Great, she was the youngest. Again.

As Professor Fenech started to talk, she thought about how she dreaded being the youngest and how much more pressure would now be put on her.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:07 pm

Yay, she wasn't late! After being a few minutes late to Care of Magical Creatures, Aylee was trying hard not to be late for anything else. But she wasn't- in fact, she was one of the first students to arrive. Smiling at her achievement, she looked around and decided to sit down next to Elita. Whether or not the girl wanted her to, she ignored because she almost always sat at the back, anyway. "Hey," Aylee whispered to the girl who looked... scared. "She's not that scary." She gave a quick nod to motion at the Professor, who looked as strict as ever. Although she didn't look it, Professor Fenech wasn't as mean as she looked- in fact, according to Aylee, the woman was really nice after she got to know you as a student. According to Aylee. Most things according to Aylee didn't usually happen.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:39 pm

Ella walked into the class, grateful that the sleeves on their robes hung down to their hands. She didn't want anyone judging her for the black tattoo on her arm to symbolise what she'd become. She hadn't known at the time that she was being used.

As she walked in, there sat Lucy, Ryland, Elita and Aylee. She looked toward the professor then proceeded to the farther empty seat away from everyone, not wanting to make contact afraid of what words would be exchanged. She looked up and smiled a small smile at the professor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:11 pm

Board:

"The Cheering Charm," Ylenia said, as soon as everyone arrived. She only recognized one student, from last term, but she ignored that. She saw new faces all the time. "This spell might not sound useful to many of you, but trust me, it is. The Cheering Charm, like said in the title, can make another person happy. Joyful. Cheerful. Whatever." Then she looked around the room, her eyes passing from one student to another, as if analysing them. "At your age, it is known that a lot of students can suffer from depression. Trust me, I've heard rumours about most of you." Then she pointed her wand at the title. "That is where the Cheering Charm comes in. A charm that can help you forget your worries for a while, and be happy and carefree and optimist. At least for a little while. It isn't the best way for happiness, but the charm can help you think brighter." Too much talk. Let's just hope that it made sense.

"Does anyone know what the incantation is?" she then asked.

OOC- The answer is in the spellbook, by the way...
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:12 am

Ryland thought about the professor's question, aware of Aylee's arrival but saying nothing, He had read about charms and hexes over many summers, working with Phoenix to better his magic. Knowing well that his dad had taught him that spell simply with a wand movement, Ryland turned to Lucy and whispered: "I don't think it has any incantation. Phoenix never mentioned it." However, maybe the professor would know better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:48 am

Auden ran into the classroom out of breath. "I'm terribly sorry Professor. I was in the library and I lost track of time." Auden said nervously. She scanned the classroom and saw many familiar people. She decided to take an empty seat in the middle of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:25 pm

When Ryland leaned closer to whisper something, Lucy rolled her eyes in disbelief. "That's because he's a great wizard." she whispered back with a grin as her hand raised up in the air. Waiting to be called on before saying, "I believe it's Risus Hilaris."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 10:50 am

"I'm not taking off any points this time, Miss Mayer," Ylenia said when the Ravenclaw joined in. "Just keep track of time next time." Another student raised her hand and answered the question. "Correct, Miss Malfoy. Five points to you." She pointed her wand to the board and flicked it. The words Risus Hilaris appeared underneath the title. "Who knows its' etymology?"
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

PostSubject: Re: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:35 pm

Jennifer seemed to remember reading about this spell in her textbook before, so was pretty sure of the answer to Professor Fenech's next question. "I think it means...laughter and happiness or something in Latin, Professor," she said. It was hard to remember exactly what it meant, but it was something along those lines. Even if it was wrong, at least she'd tried and her answer hadn't sounded totally ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:50 pm

"Well, technically, it translates to cheerful smile in Latin," Professor Fenech nodded. "But it was a close try, five points to you." Then she waved her wand again and more writing appeared on the board.

Board:

After a few moments, she waved her wand again and the writing on the board changed.

Board:

"I want you to split up into pairs, and attempt the Cheering Charm on each other," Ylenia explained what was written on the board. "And then I want you to write down the results of the spell. If you have any questions, you can ask me anytime. Please begin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 11:16 pm

Auden didn't know who to ask to be her partner. It was between Aylee and Ryland, but she didn't know who to pick because they both have been pretty weird with each other lately. Auden decided to ask Ryland because they have been talking a lot lately and Auden can always talk to Aylee since they're roommates and best friends. Auden walked up to Ryland. "Hey Ryland do you want to be partners?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:52 am

Partners! Ryland grinned. This was the perfect way to talk to Aylee without it being awkward; school was always an excuse to talk to anyone. In the back of his mind, he knew Lucy would pair up with one of the older students, like Jennifer maybe, and he didn't want to be known for tagging along like a dog everywhere his sister went. Quickly looking around the room, Ryland was very close to standing up and asking Aylee to partner up when Auden beat walked up to him. He gave his friend a smile before sneaking a quick glance at Aylee, "Yeah, yeah. But let's walk over there, it's not as crowded." he said as he walked towards a rather empty part of the classroom. "Do you want me to start, or....?" he took his wand out, ready for whatever Auden chose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:58 pm

Auden smiled when Ryland looked at Aylee. Something was so going on with them.... Auden thought to herself. "Yeah, you could start." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:44 pm

Lucy liked the idea of partnering up, so she ran up to Jennifer and smiled. "Hey Jennifer! Would you like to be my partner?" Unlike most of the students at Hogwarts, Lucy actually liked her housemate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 4-6
Page 1 of 1