Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Brief Meeting (Closed) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Brief Meeting (Closed) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Brief Meeting (Closed) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Brief Meeting (Closed) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Brief Meeting (Closed) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Brief Meeting (Closed) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Brief Meeting (Closed) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Brief Meeting (Closed) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Brief Meeting (Closed) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Brief Meeting (Closed) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Brief Meeting (Closed) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Brief Meeting (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Brief Meeting (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Brief Meeting (Closed) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Brief Meeting (Closed) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Brief Meeting (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
::
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

Brief Meeting (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Brief Meeting (Closed)   Brief Meeting (Closed) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:26 pm

Jen liked her new job. Unspeakable. It sounded mysterious and cool. It was mysterious and cool. Unfortunately, she was stuck in a junior position for a year until she took some sort of test. But she could enjoy it while it was all easy sunshine and rainbows. Her job was still one to be envied and she was still Jennifer Moss, only the greatest and prettiest Hogwarts graduate ever.

After picking up a coffee - coffee made her seem even more mature - from the weird little cafe in the Atrium, Jennifer walked quickly to the lifts and pressed the cute little button to wait for one. She had mastered heels quickly too. The huge, six inch monsters on her feet were no problem anymore. She was officially an adult.

Jen stepped into the lift when it arrived and took a sip of her coffee. She ended up holding it open for some bloke. Not only was she mature and serious, she was almost nice. Weird.

This thread is closed to Jeremy Rufford.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character
Activity: Adult, Minister for Magic

PostSubject: Re: Brief Meeting (Closed)   Brief Meeting (Closed) EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:04 pm

Jeremy knew he had a busy day ahead. He was totally ready for it too. For the first time in a long while, he'd had a good long sleep and he'd just grabbed his early morning coffee from Munchies. The queue was rather long but it was worth it for the amazing coffee they made every time.

To preserve as much energy as possible, he didn't run up the stairs like usual, but made his way towards the lifts. One was about to leave, but a woman held it open for him and he stepped in at the last second, all professional and awesome.

"Thanks," Jeremy said as he turned around to smile at the woman. But then he realised who it was! "Jen!" He'd forgotten that she'd recently got a job as an Unspeakable. "How are you? Last time I saw you, you were about six! Welcome to the Ministry! How's the job? How's Liam?" He didn't know what question to ask, so he asked them all.

For a long time he'd been friends with Liam and his wife. When they adopted little baby Jen, he'd babysitted a few times and knew the girl well. At least, he used to. It had been years since he saw her last. She was all grown up! And those heels, how did she do it?
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Brief Meeting (Closed)   Brief Meeting (Closed) EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:50 pm

Jennifer smiled in response to the man's thanks. When he exclaimed her name, she looked up, a little alarmed. But it was okay! "Uncle Jerry! Sorry, Mr Rufford, sir," she said, grinning widely. He was right, it had been ages.

"I wasn't six, I distinctly remember being twelve and coming round your house to punch that punchbag!" she corrected. All that first-year anger burned inside of her and the punchbag was a great way to let it out!

Suddenly she was overwhelmed with questions and she did her best to answer them. "I'm great, the job's cool, Liam had his heart surgery a few months ago and he's fine now! What about you? How's the big famous Minister of Magic?" she asked teasingly.

Although this was rather out of character for the girl, she hadn't seen Jeremy for ages and it was great!
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character
Activity: Adult, Minister for Magic

PostSubject: Re: Brief Meeting (Closed)   Brief Meeting (Closed) EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 5:59 pm

"Oh yes, of course," Jeremy murmured amusedly. "You were rather an angry eleven year-old." He nodded. She'd always been bitter and angry towards everyone, him included, but she definitely liked him really. More than a lot of people, he'd seen. "I still have the punchbag. Did you get over those issues, by the way?" Probably, since she seemed a lot different now.

So little Jenny was fine. "Tell them I'll have you all over for dinner soon," he smiled. "I'm good, busy, new employees from Hogwarts, not enough coffee.." Busy life, yes.

Then the lift came to his level. "My stop," Jeremy grinned. "Have a nice day, all grown-up Jenny! See you soon, possibly." the doors opened and he stepped out, strolling in the direction of his office and drinking his coffee. Suddenly, he put on his mature, professional face again.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Brief Meeting (Closed)   Brief Meeting (Closed) EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:04 pm

It was okay to be angry, people always told her. When they were trying to make her less angry. It wasn't the most reassuring thing they could have said. "Yeah, I'm normal now. Anger issues are loooong gone," Jen nodded, speaking a little too quickly to sound entirely believable.

"Sounds fun," she grinned. Especially since he still had the punchbag. Fun times. "We should get pizza though. Or maybe Chinese. Just please don't feel you have to cook again." Otherwise it would be a bit of a nightmare. Thinking of visiting his house, she still hadn't found a good apartment for herself. She really needed to stop living with her parents.

Jenny. She hated being called Jenny. And he was making fun of her by mentioning her being all grown up. But she didn't correct him when he said it, only waved to him as he left. Then, when the lift got to Mysteries, she stepped out herself.

Well, what an odd encounter that was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brief Meeting (Closed)   Brief Meeting (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Brief Meeting (Closed)
Page 1 of 1