Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Untold Stories of Hogwarts EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Untold Stories of Hogwarts EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Untold Stories of Hogwarts EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Untold Stories of Hogwarts EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Untold Stories of Hogwarts EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Untold Stories of Hogwarts EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Untold Stories of Hogwarts EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Untold Stories of Hogwarts EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Untold Stories of Hogwarts EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Untold Stories of Hogwarts EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Untold Stories of Hogwarts EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Untold Stories of Hogwarts EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Untold Stories of Hogwarts EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Untold Stories of Hogwarts EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Untold Stories of Hogwarts EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Untold Stories of Hogwarts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3, Radio Worker

Untold Stories of Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Untold Stories of Hogwarts   Untold Stories of Hogwarts EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 10:25 pm

Kim, with Ella, went back to the common room. They both agreed to stay inside the girl's dormitory to minimize the risk of getting caught. As they sat on the chairs surrounding the study table that the school provided, Kim's hesitation suddenly appeared. "Is this okay, to read a book from the restricted section?" she asked Ella. Kim was still in the mood of not doing anything that is against the rules. She thought of her credibility once she will just do one thing that is wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://thedrunktrain.blogspot.com
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Untold Stories of Hogwarts   Untold Stories of Hogwarts EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 10:53 pm

Ella noticed Kim was worried about getting in trouble. "Oh relax. They'll never know." Ella said dryly. "Open the book or I'll open it. What can it harm?" Ella was most likely jinxing them but she didn't care. When had she ever cared? This was all so much fun and it was a great adventure.
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Untold Stories of Hogwarts   Untold Stories of Hogwarts EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:41 pm

"Okay, I think you should open it," Kim answered. She knows she was having fun with all of this happening on one day but she still wasn't sure what it would be. The magical world really surprises her a lot and she was sure that she didn't like all of them.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Untold Stories of Hogwarts   Untold Stories of Hogwarts EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:39 am

Sensing Kim's uneasiness, Ella was ecstatic when she allowed her to open it. Ella carefully grasped the book and placed in between them. Her hand hovered over the cover and as she opened it, a thick cloud of dust sprang out. Ella's hand jerked back and her brow turned up in a disgusted furrow as a spider climbed out from in between the pages. "Well, that's interesting." Ella whispered as she leaned in. She dusted off the page and read aloud,

Έγιναν τα πιο ισχυρά όπλα το 880 Μ.Χ. Ήταν αυτό που ονομάζουμε το υπέργηρων ειλητάρια. Υπάρχουν πέντε από αυτές Νεκράς και ονομάζονται: νερό, φωτιά, αέρα, γης και πνεύμα.Μόλις συγκεντρώνονται αυτές τις πέντε κύλιση και την εκτέλεση ορισμένων σκοτεινή μαγεία, το πιο ισχυρό μαγικό μπορεί να γίνεται, ακόμα πιο ισχυρά από το ραβδί ηλικιωμένων.

Ella had a feeling she was about to get some weird stare from Kim. "It's Greek. Greek was the main language over all the world back in the day."Ella flushed red and continued, "Sorry, I studied all the languages I could before coming to Hogwarts. It says,The most powerful weapons were made in 880 AD. They were what we call The Elder Scrolls. There are five of these scrolls and they are named: Water, Fire, Air, Earth and Spirit .Once these five Scrolls are gathered and certain dark magic is performed, the most powerful magic can be made, even more powerful than the Elder Wand." Ella sat up but then saw smaller print towards the bottom of the page. What's this? she thought. She whispered it just loud enough for them to hear,

"Μέσα στην καρδιά των σελίδων, έγκειται όλες τις απαντήσεις. Σε περίπτωση που κρύβει το σκοτάδι, θα πει ψέματα δεν."

Ella rested back on her heels."It's a clue of sorts. It says, Within the heart of pages, lies all answers. Where the darkness hides, will tell no lies. Any ideas of what it may mean?" Ella looked hopefully to Kim.
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Untold Stories of Hogwarts   Untold Stories of Hogwarts EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:02 pm

As soon as Ella began to interpret the words written in Greek, Kim's eyebrows went up. "You can speak Greek? That is really amusing," Kim commented. She often hears the language but she really never bothered learning it, since there is just not words to learn, there are also symbols. 'Water, Fire, Air, Earth and Spirit,' she whispered to herself. She had no idea of what these scrolls' functions are but she knew that after all they learned that day, it wasn't pretty.

Ella rested back on her heels."It's a clue of sorts. It says, Within the heart of pages, lies all answers. Where the darkness hides, will tell no lies. Any ideas of what it may mean?" Ella looked hopefully to Kim. She tried to remember Ella's words, thinking on what it may indicate on. "Within the heart of pages, lies all answers.. Well, maybe that the answer we are looking for is still on this book. We just haven't read them yet. Or there can also be a possibility that this passage should be taken literally." Kim looked at the cover of the book again. "Secrets of Hogwarts is its title. So, the questions will be obviously all about Hogwarts, if that's what it is saying. Questions will surely lead to answers.." Kim stopped. The answer is on the back of her head but she doesn't know how to get them. She sat down and closed her eyes tightly, trying to remember and know what the answer might be. "Yes, of course. Questions will lead to answers. All questions are about Hogwarts. The answer is IN Hogwarts!" Kim exclaimed. Ella looked puzzled by her answer, but she wasn't sure on what to say, whether she agrees on it or not. Kim tried to break the silence. "The answer may be on Hogwarts but what IS the answer, really?"
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Untold Stories of Hogwarts   Untold Stories of Hogwarts EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:18 pm

"Amusing? How so?"Ella laughed then noticed Kim seemed to be getting somewhere. Ella whispered the clue again. "Hm, right, so I see what you mean.Within the heart of pages, lies all answers. That could mean maybe a library or book maybe. Maybe it'll tell us what's going on in Hogwarts lately. Where the darkness hides, will tell no lies. Hm, this could mean like a cellar or dungeon? Maybe the book or library or place is located in darkness?" Ella questioned. She bickered back in forth inside her mind and watched Kim. She hoped she could maybe trigger a thought in Kim's mind. "Maybe we should look farther in the book? But I can't promise that we'll have time to interpret the whole thing."
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Untold Stories of Hogwarts   Untold Stories of Hogwarts EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 11:32 am

"Yes, I think that is a better idea," Kim answered in excitement. Kim waited for Ella to turn the book's pages, still fearing on what the book might have inside it.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Untold Stories of Hogwarts   Untold Stories of Hogwarts EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:44 pm

Ella skimmed through the book some more locating nothing that could be of help to them. "Uh, Kim, there's nothing else here. It's mainly just a bunch of ramblings in Greek that relate to nothing or at least nothing yet." Ella said pushing the book forward and resting her head in her hands. Translating Greek always gave her a small headache and she didn't know why, but this time, it caused her head to burn tremendously.
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Untold Stories of Hogwarts   Untold Stories of Hogwarts EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:58 pm

"Alright then, maybe we can go back to the riddle. It did mention darkness, didn't it? Well, the only thing that comes into my head upon hearing the word darkness is the dungeons. Will it make sense if we search in the dungeons instead?" she asked, completely blank this time.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Untold Stories of Hogwarts   Untold Stories of Hogwarts EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:42 pm

Ella thought on this for a second. "Actually...the dungeons do make sense. We should search them, I think yes." Ella replied after a long pause. She wondered if they could truly help Hogwarts or if it was just a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Untold Stories of Hogwarts   Untold Stories of Hogwarts Empty

Back to top Go down

Untold Stories of Hogwarts
Page 1 of 1