Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Lesson III - The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Lesson III - The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Lesson III - The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Lesson III - The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Lesson III - The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Lesson III - The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Lesson III - The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Lesson III - The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Lesson III - The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Lesson III - The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Lesson III - The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Lesson III - The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Lesson III - The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Lesson III - The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Lesson III - The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Lesson III - The Leprechaun

Go down 
+5
Elita Malfoy
Ella Vega
Wade Malfoy
Lucy Malfoy
Selene Greco
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

Lesson III - The Leprechaun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:34 am

Shah apologized to Prof. Vega again and searched for her seat.

Shah was supposed to sit next to Ella. She grimaced as she sat beside her. To be guarded she pulled her wand out kept it at the ready. She couldn't believe there would come a situation where she'd have to sit next to Fontayne, in class, and make a story. It was going to be tough....
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3, Radio Worker

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 11:15 am

Upon hearing their Warm Up activity, Kim looked at Ellie's direction and figured out to move next to her. "Hey Ellie. I think that we're partners for today," Kim said, trying not to be anxious. This was going to be the first time Kim will have any interaction with the said girl. She had seen her a couple of times but it seems that the both of them doesn't really communicate. "So.." Kim tried to think on what the instruction was. "Words about Leprechaun. I honestly do not know anything about it, except that it IS a creature. Any idea on what it may be?" she asked, hoping that her partner knew something about it.
Back to top Go down
http://thedrunktrain.blogspot.com
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:14 am

As soon as the time was over, Selene spoke to get the students' attention.
"Very well, you have all had time to think of some words. Now, you will begin writing your stories." Turning to the board, she waved her wand and a magical timer appeared. It had big, red digital numbers.
"You have 10 minutes. After that, we will share our stories."
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:56 pm

Ten minutes? To write a good story at a reasonable length? With Malfoy? True, there was the Gryffindor girl too, but Wade seemed to think he was the leader of the group. After the Professor had finished speaking, Jen turned to her group. "So...anyone got any ideas?" she asked quietly. Because she had nothing apart from the stupid legend thing. "Um...it could take place in Ireland and....the Leprachaun could be called Sean. That's Irish isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 2, Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:21 am

Don’t panic, Relia. Don’t worry. It may be your very first class at Hogwarts, but you’re not going to die. Aurelia repeated those words to herself numerous times, as she rounded the corner leading to yet another winding passageway—one that appeared to be a dead-end. A soft sigh escaped from her scarlet lips, as she glanced down at the timetable that she held precariously, tucked underneath the mound of books that she had recently purchased from Diagon Alley. Care of Magical Creatures—Professor Vega. With an agitated sigh, she flipped the timetable around, searching for a clue pertaining to the location of the classroom, or better yet, a map of the school. “Nothing?” Her words echoed through the corridor with surprising clarity and volume, tinged with incredulity. With a small gasp, she immediately clamped a hand over her mouth, as she continued wandering down the corridor. The sound of voices emanating from a door to the left attracted her attention. Perhaps they could provide her with directions to her classroom. As she approached the doorway, she was surprised to find it had been left open by a crack. Inhaling deeply, Aurelia raised her hand to the door, knocked once, pushed it open, and stepped into the room.

The first thing that she noticed was a floating, green object dangling midair in the room. The girl’s jaw dropped in shock, as her brain numbly registered what it was—a Leprechaun.
What class was this? Aurelia’s vibrant azure eyes quickly swept along the length of the room, simultaneously taking in everything that was occurring. Most of the students seemed to working in pairs, with the exception of one group of three. All of them were poring over a sheet of paper, hastily scribbling down words, while conversing all the while. With a quick shake of her head to clear her thoughts, she turned towards the professor, who was eyeing her curiously. “Excuse me, Professor,” she murmured, approaching her timidly, timetable and books in hand. “I’m new to Hogwarts, you see, and I was just wondering whether you could give me directions to the classroom for erm..” Her voice trailed off, as she glanced down at her timetable to find the name of the course. “The Care of Magical Creatures,” she read, before glancing back up at the Professor. She realized that she was now extremely late for class, and she was hoping that the professor could help her find her way there. By now, she noted that most of the students had noticed her entrance, and were watching her converse with the Professor with mild interest.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:32 pm

Shah sighed, grimaced and walked over to Ella. 10 minutes with Ella.

Ugh.

"So, Fontayne," Shah began as she sat beside her. "Words about Leprechauns. They're mischievous, magical, green and human-like" Then she looked at Ella with a look that could mean many things. "Let's see if you actually know anything."
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:52 am

Due to the end of this term, and my absence, I have decided to CANCEL this lesson, and start from scratch on this coming term. Enjoy the break.
Professor Vega
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson III - The Leprechaun
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2