Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Lesson III - The Leprechaun

Go down 
+5
Elita Malfoy
Ella Vega
Wade Malfoy
Lucy Malfoy
Selene Greco
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

Lesson III - The Leprechaun Empty
PostSubject: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:31 am

Selene sat on her desk waiting for her students to arrive. It had been a long morning but she was ready to be dazzled with the children's knowledge. Once again, Gretchen placed small colored pieces of paper on each of the kids' desk and waited for further instructions from Selene.
"That's okay for today, Gretchen.' she smiled to the house elf and wrote Leprechaun on the board. On the front of her classroom, a small green image of a man floated and lit up every time someone walked by. It was clearly a spell, but it would get the students' attention.
Once the kids started to come in, Selene said, "Please check the color of your paper and find your partner."

OOC: Check Sitting Chart.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:07 am

Lucy walked into Professor Vega's classroom and the first thing she noticed was the elf-like creature on the front of the room. It was green, small, and it had a mischievous grin on its face. She didn't like the look of it.
Without thinking, she ducked behind Wade, grabbing him by the shoulder and didn't dare to look at it.
"You walk, I'll follow." She said to Wade.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:10 am

Wade laughed softly at Lucy's reaction.
"It's alright Lucy. Come on. We have new partners." he said and took her by the arm softly, although his hand still hurt from his Detention with Professor Wayne. He flinched, and then hoped that Lucy hadn't noticed.
He walked her to her spot and then walked back to his.
"Jennifer Moss?" he questioned himself out loud. Turning to Lucy, he asked, "Do you know who Jennifer Moss is?"
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:12 am

"No. Must be a new student." Lucy said, suddenly remembering the couple of new students that had been sorted into Slytherin.
"Why?" She said, glancing down at her own paper and realizing she was to work with Emmalynne St. Pierre. She didn't know who this girl was, but she was looking forward to working with her.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:13 am

"Apparently I'm supposed to work with her." He shrugged and sat down.
"Who are you working with?" he asked her, glancing over at Lucy's white paper.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:14 am

"Emmalynne St. Pierre." Lucy answered, glancing at the door to see if anyone else came in.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:16 am

"Oh, she's in my group for this class. The one for the term project. She's a Hufflepuff I think." Wade answered and took out his blue folder and pieces of parchment, something to write with and set them aside, ready to star the lesson.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:16 am

"I hope she's nice." was all Lucy could answer, as she had not yet met this girl. She followed Wade's actions and began to get ready for today's lessons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:38 am

Another Care of Magical Creatures lesson, and Emmalynne was determined to not get distracted this time. She'd done well on the homework quiz, but she still felt like she could have done better. At least, she shouldn't have gotten distracted by the shells last lesson, although she'd turned the few she had taken with her into amusement for Doc when they were in the dormitory. The pygmy puff eemed interested by the shells too, so that had worked out well. She just needed to prove to Professor Vega that she could pay attention, especially since she'd realized there really weren't many Hufflepuffs signed up for the class. She wanted to prove her house was good too.

Skipping into the classroom, the first thing she noticed was the floating leprechaun at the front, that had lit up green as soon as she had passed through the door. Neat, she thought, before giving Professor Vega a smile as she headed toward her desk. At which point she noticed a white paper on the corner of it, and she looked up at the two others who had already arrived and were having a discussion of something or other. Wade and, she thought she remembered the girl being called Lucy. Two Slytherins, but at least she sort of knew one of them from the class project, and the other looked like they had a white paper too, so once she had set her books down and gotten some note-taking stuff out so she was ready for the lesson when it started, she took the few steps closer to the other two. Leaving her pygmy puff on the corner of her desk to guard her things.

"You hope who's nice?," she asked, curious, as she caught Lucy's last statement. "Hi!," she added, glancing back toward the professor for a moment. The lesson hadn't quite started yet, so she didn't think she'd get in trouble for talking.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:21 pm

Ella walked in bitterly. She was just ready to get this class over with so she could go back and sulk in the dorms. She looked and saw a weird looking image, she ran as far from it as she could and checked the seating chart. No. she thought. She was paired with Shah Chelsea Hazel. They were the worst enemies ever, she could see how this was going to work out.

In an even worse mood now upon seeing her partner, she went to her desk, threw her bag on it and heaved herself into the chair wishing she'd have skipped today.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:19 am

Ellie entered in after sitting by the lake all day just thinking on things. She still didn't know what to do about Ella so she sat on the opposite side of the class. She saw her partner was Kim, a fellow Slytherin. She looked to the board and grew giddy when she saw the subject. She loved Leprechauns. She stole a glance at Ella and noticed she still looked really angry and upset. She wanted to talk to Professor Vega, better yet, she wanted Ella to talk to Professor Vega. They both had grow fond of this particular professor.

Ellie was so lost in her thoughts she completely blocked out the world around her. She sat quietly, humming to herself and waited for the class to begin.
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3, Radio Worker

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:33 am

Kim entered the room for her Care of the Magical Creatures class. She saw some students who are already on their respective seats, waiting for the new lesson to begin. Noticing that it was a new arrangement, Kim approached the table and looked for her name in the chart. After checking who will be her team mates this time, she walked towards her respective seat. There, she waited patiently for the beginning of the new lesson.
Back to top Go down
http://thedrunktrain.blogspot.com
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:04 pm

Jennifer walked in to the classroom, her bad mood obviously reflected on her grumpy face. She still hadn't found those socks. Grrr. Moving to her spot, she saw that she was with Wade Malfoy. She vaugely remembered him from the last COMC lesson. Noticing the boy she thought was wade, she headed over in his direction, flicking back a loose strand of her long blonde hair.

"Are you Wade?" Jen asked simply. "I'm s'posed to be your partner if you are."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:03 am

A blonde girl approached Wade and he glanced at Lucy and gave her a look of cluelessness; he didn't really know who the girl was but she seemed familiar. Then he glanced at her curiously. Finally, it hit him. It was the girl from the last lesson; the one that had arrived late.
"Yeah, I'm Wade Malfoy. You're Jennifer, I suppose." he said, unable to come up with something else. " I noticed you were just recently sorted. How are you liking Hogwarts?" he tried to make conversation.

OOC: Is 'cluelessness' even a word? Just wondering...
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:14 am

As the dark haired Hufflepuff girl approached Lucy, she smiled.
"I hope my partner is nice." she answered the girl's question. "You must be Emmalynne. Hello, I'm Lucy Malfoy." she said, extending her arm for the girl to shake. She seemed nice, unlike other people. It was then that Wade's partner arrived. As she spoke, he glanced at Lucy, clearly confused. Lucy smiled at him, an encouragement to just be nice.Turning her attention to Emmalynne, she said, "Are you excited for this class?" and she heard Wade's attempt at making conversation, which made her laugh a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:44 pm

Katherine slowly looked in the class. She opened the creaky door as everyone stared at her. "Sorry I'm late professor, the headmaster had to talk to me." She said, as everyone resumed there talking. She walked over to her desk and grabbed her sheet. "Wade Malfoy, Chloe Woods, and Jennifer Moss." She whispered. "I wonder who Jennifer Moss is..." She grabbed her bag and walked over to Wade. "Hi Wade!" She said, as her voice cracked and she sounded too perky. "Sorry" She said, clearing her throat. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:23 am

OOC: I'm sorry, I thought Kathrine was inactive. But yes, Wade, Jennifer and Kathrine are all in the same group for now.

It seemed to her that some of the students were going to be late. She looked hopefully at the door, in case more students walked in. When no one did, she began the lesson.
"Okay, as you may have seen, there is a Leprechaun in here. Not a real one, of course. But it's still very similar to the real thing. Now, as you may have seen, I have paired you up. There will be a group of three and that's fine. The reason for this is because today's Warm Up is to come up with as many words related to Leprechauns, that your group/partner and you know about, and make a list. That's all you have to do. Make a list. Then, when your list is done, I need you to make a small comedic story that includes those words. After you are done with that, you and your group will tell the story to the class." She glanced at the clock on the wall.
"You have 10 minutes to come up with as many words as possible." she told them, and watched as they got together and began brainstorming.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:00 am

As he greeted Kathrine into their group, Wade listened for instructions. As soon as Professor Vega was done talking, he turned quickly to the two girls.

"Okay, I have gold, pot of gold, rainbows, four-leaf clover, and Ireland. What do you guys have?" he said as he wrote down the words he'd mentioned and waited for the ones his teammates could come up with.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:21 am

Shah rushed into the classroom. She was late and she didn't like that. She stood at the door and peeped in. Prof. Vega had already begun the lesson. Shah sighed. She'd have to apologize.

Walking inside the class, the first thing Shah did was say, "I'm sorry, Professor Vega. I'm late. I was just packing my things when I looked at the time and it was late. I was late. So I came running. I'm really sorry." She panted.

Shah looked around. There was a weird green thing floating in the air, and she had a vague idea what it was.

//OOC: Of course, there is a word like 'cluelessness' Wade. I think. I mean I googled it and a bunch of dictionary sites showed up Razz//
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 8:33 pm

Jen smirked at Wade's quick thinking, before her smile turned to a frown. He'd got all the good words before she even had a chance to answer, so she had nothing. Scowling at him, she bit her lip, wondering what there was she could possibly say.

After brainstorming all she could, the girl finally thought of the creatures personality. With a little smile, she turned to the other two and began to speak quietly. Didn't want another group to steal her words, huh? "I've got mischevious, pranksters and leaves. You know, 'cause they eat them and all." Jennifer resisted the urge to stick her tounge out at Wade in return for taking all the obvious words and leaving her with the hard ones.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:03 am

Jennifer smirked, then her smile turned into a frown, which bothered Wade a little bit. It made him think she didn't like him. Letting it go, he waited patiently as the two girls thought about their answers. When Jennifer finally came up with hers, he was surprised that she hadn't gone for the obvious ones. He smiled at her, "Nice." and wrote her ideas down on his paper.
"Should we start thinking about the story?" he asked as he wrote.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:27 am

Lucy turned to Emmalynne. "Um, all I have so far is Rainbow, Gold, Ireland, and Green." She realized those weren't enough words to come up with a story, and felt a little awkward for not coming up with more. "Do you have any ideas?" She asked her Hufflepuff partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:15 am

Well, it seemed like the class wasn't going to get too many more students, which should have bothered Emmalynne more than it actually did. She'd already found her partner, and now all she had to do was prove that she actually was nice. That, and come up with a good idea for the assignment, seeing as she knew there were others in the class who already knew she could come up with good ideas if she had to. He reyes had gone tot he door as Shah had rushed in late, as a matter of fact. Actually.most of her group for the project were here, and she'd sent the Gryffindor a smile before turning back to Lucy as some words were listed. "What about four-leaf clovers, wishes, luck, small, magic, legends, and catch?," she offered. Of course, they were still going to have to figure out a story to go with their words, but at least that gave them somewhere to start with. People were always talking about finding the end of the rainbow and catching leprechauns there to get rich and really lucky, after all.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:29 pm

Was he being sarcastic?

Wade had smiled and everything, but why would he do that when Jen had frowned and then smirked at him? Did his brain not function properly or something? It bugged her a little bit. She had things for a reason and her facial expressions weren't just there for the fun of it.

"A legend?" she suggested, with a little shrug. The first thing that came into her mind. "Like a made up one? It could have a morale and stuff. Like don't tickle the dragon if you can't take the heat. We could do 'Don't steal gold from a leprachaun if you can't take the consquences'. But not that one 'cause it sounds stupid. Just an idea, though." Jennifer stopped speaking, waiting for them to tell her how rubbish her idea was. And for better ones, too.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:57 am

Wade listened as Jennifer voiced her ideas, they weren't that bad.
"Yeah, but I think we should leave out the morality thing. It's supposed to be a 'comedic story', according to the instructions." He informed and glanced at Professor Vega. She was sitting on her desk, writing. She was always writing, and she looked so beautiful.
"I'm not very funny, so I wouldn't know what to do to make it funny." he said, looking back at his team again.

OOC: Hahaha thanks for the reassurance Shah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson III - The Leprechaun   Lesson III - The Leprechaun Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson III - The Leprechaun
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next