Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
New faces (Phoebe) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
New faces (Phoebe) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
New faces (Phoebe) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
New faces (Phoebe) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
New faces (Phoebe) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
New faces (Phoebe) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
New faces (Phoebe) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
New faces (Phoebe) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
New faces (Phoebe) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
New faces (Phoebe) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
New faces (Phoebe) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
New faces (Phoebe) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
New faces (Phoebe) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
New faces (Phoebe) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
New faces (Phoebe) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

New faces (Phoebe)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character
::
Activity: HUfflepuff Year 1

New faces (Phoebe) Empty
PostSubject: New faces (Phoebe)   New faces (Phoebe) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 5:02 pm

Jessica was sitting in common room and had her sketchbook in her hands. She was just trying to draw there the common room view. At the moment here wasn't that many people who could ruin it for her. They were on that side what she didn't draw right now. She could always edit the people out. Also drawing someone with out asking is like taking picture with out asking for Jessica at least. So she plans to ask when she gets that far with her drawing.

She just had done all her homework away and now had some free time to kill. She didn't really have that many friends with who to hang out and also they all had their own friends and she didn't really feel there that comfortable ever. So she still liked to spend time alone to drawing pictures or reading books, these two were her favorite things to do. Today she felt like drawing more even. Her skills were quite good, she have had many years of practice. Only thing on what she needed improvement is drawing humans, mostly the faces, she never got those right. Other things came already easy for her, like rooms, nature, animals and so on.
Back to top Go down
Phoebe Cavanaugh
Second Year
Second Year
Phoebe Cavanaugh

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff, Year I

New faces (Phoebe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New faces (Phoebe)   New faces (Phoebe) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 6:05 pm

Phoebe was stressing out. Not only had she not made ANY friends yet, but school was getting difficult. She thought this magic stuff would come easier to her because she was a halfblood, but boy was she proven wrong. And the fact that she got stares everywhere she went due to her one arm, didn't make things better. She just wished she had that one person who would be brave enough to come and say hi, or sit with her at lunch so she didn't have to go at it alone. And now here she was trying to carry her bag, with five other books because she thought it would be a great idea to hide herself in the library than to deal with society. Which was where she was on her way too. She would stop by the kitchens, and confess her problems to the house elves, who were actually good talked too and there was this one who gave her good advice, and who really was her only friend.

He had part of his ear ripped off from the battle. Phoebe thought that was why they connected so much because he too was missing a part of his body that was important. Sometimes, she had to shout at him for him to hear her, but other times, he was just dandy. And he made the best chocolate chip cookies that were to die for! Phoebe started heading to the kitchens, when she missed a step coming down from the room, and fell on the floor going down the rest of the stairs. When she went down, she cradled her nub of an arm to look at to make sure nothing had happened to it. And when she looked up, ALL of her papers, and school work were scattered all over the common room. She looked around, afraid that somebody had seen her.

She was already embarrassed enough as it was being a first year. Why did she have to fall and be clumsy? She put her head in between her knees for a moment and let a tear slip down from her eyes. She shakily stood up and started picking up her belongings, that were literally everywhere. She had an organization system, and that was completely ruined. She looked around, and saw a figure sitting on the couch. She looked a lot older, and didn't know if she should ask her for help or not. Phoebe hadn't had any luck in the friend department, but perhaps befriending an older student would help out a lot. So, with a tear stained face, she went over and asked, "Ex-excuse me Miss. Umm. can you help me? I fell, and all of my stuff went everywhere." She tried to hide her nub of an arm behind her back. She didn't want to be considered a freak to this girl. Especially if they were going to be friends.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

New faces (Phoebe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New faces (Phoebe)   New faces (Phoebe) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 6:45 pm

Jessica was too focused on her drawing that she barely did even hear that someone did fall down from stairs. She did hear some weird sound but she didn't really look up from her drawing. She really wasn't person who would rush into helping someone if she did fall or something happened with them.

When someone suddenly came to her and asked if she can help the person out. She then looked up from her drawing, at first at person but soon later all around the room. "Oh I see. Well I can help you with it," she said with a small smile. She seemed be liked first year student, who seemed just so helpless to her right now there. She did place her sketchbook on table near her couch, which was open on picture what she was drawing at the moment.

"So we need to pick up all these stuffs up from floor. This might take some time but if we do it together then less time than alone," she said there now with a small smile once again. She tried to be friendly to the girl. She herself needed to make some new friends too.
Back to top Go down
Phoebe Cavanaugh
Second Year
Second Year
Phoebe Cavanaugh

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff, Year I

New faces (Phoebe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New faces (Phoebe)   New faces (Phoebe) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 6:00 am

Accepting the help, Phoebe began to get nervous. Somebody else was touching her stuff.... She hated when other people did, but if she didn't want to do it alone, Phoebe needed the help. She started explaining, "If you see notes, they go in alphabetical order starting with Astronomy. That goes in this red folder." She sat the NOW EMPTY FOLDER on the desk. She continued, "Astronomy homework goes in this pink folder. And it goes like that for every class!" It was simple really, and she hoped this girl understood that it HAD TO GO exactly the way she had it before, otherwise she would get very antsy. And Phoebe hated when she was antsy. It made her irritable to be around.

Phoebe found more Astronomy notes, and her PERFECT drawing of her constellation she had to draw. She said, "Look at this! I drew this for class! Isn't it good?" She was very proud of her dots in a formation that represented a constellation, and so was Professor Gracen. She had told her herself. She concluded, "Professor Gracen gave me high marks on it! Look!" She showed the girl. Phoebe realized she didn't tell the girl her name. She said, "I'm Phoebe Cavanaugh by the way! What's your name!?" Phoebe was surprised she was coming out of her shell more. She didn't normally talk so much to people she just met.

Phoebe hoped that this girl was nice. She just wanted one friend. That was all she wanted. She hoped she wasn't being to upfront with the girl. Maybe she should back off. Maybe she shouldn't have even asked for her help. She did seem rather busy with her drawing. And then Phoebe was suddenly scared. This was an older girl. She said, "Sorry...." She hastily began to pick up her papers. Well, this was suddenly awkward.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

New faces (Phoebe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New faces (Phoebe)   New faces (Phoebe) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 1:47 pm

Jessica listened what girl said and she nodded her head. She did understand that girl had her own system so she didn't really mess it up. So she looked carefully what kind of paper it was and did put it in right place. "I see. It's good to have a system, so it would be easy to find things when needed. I don't really have such system yet," she said to her with smal smile on her face.

Jessica looked at the picture and smiled. "It looks good. You can draw good," she said there to girl with a smile once again. She really did meant it. "That's good to hear," she added there now. When the other girl introduced herself she did smile. "Oh I'm Jessica Kim," she said then her name too. She really did forget to introduce herself there too.

Jessica won't mind having some more friends there actually. "Why are u sorry?" she asked with confused face when she heard the younger girl to say sorry. She wasn't really sure why she had said it now suddenly. She wasn't upset or anything that she couldn't finish her drawing right away she will have it for it more time later when she have helped this girl out first. Making friends is more important to her nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New faces (Phoebe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New faces (Phoebe)   New faces (Phoebe) Empty

Back to top Go down

New faces (Phoebe)
Page 1 of 1