Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Flower Child (Phoebe) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Flower Child (Phoebe) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Flower Child (Phoebe) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Flower Child (Phoebe) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Flower Child (Phoebe) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Flower Child (Phoebe) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Flower Child (Phoebe) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Flower Child (Phoebe) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Flower Child (Phoebe) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Flower Child (Phoebe) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Flower Child (Phoebe) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Flower Child (Phoebe) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Flower Child (Phoebe) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Flower Child (Phoebe) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Flower Child (Phoebe) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Flower Child (Phoebe)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember Huckleberry

Ember Huckleberry

Flower Child (Phoebe) Empty
PostSubject: Flower Child (Phoebe)   Flower Child (Phoebe) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 2:49 am

Ember practically pranced through the streets, his heart pounding from the excitement that coursed through his body. He was FINALLY going this Hogwarts! This felt like a dream come true, even for a Pureblood like him. The boy had spent the entire day in Diagon Alley with his Mumma buying his school supplies. His Poppa was at work and his sister was at school, however she'd be off soon meaning his time in the magical alley was coming to an end and he wasn't very happy. The oy frowned a bit just thinking about it and begged his Mumma to let him stay while she went to pick up his younger sister. After very little pleading, she obliged and gave Ember a few Galleons and went her own way, allowing him to explore the world alone.

Ember skipped down the sidewalk and peeked into several shops, awing at their wonder and wishing he had all the Galleons in the world to spend. He had gotten all of his supplies so he knew his parents would refuse anymore, so he didn't ask. He only wished. The boy ran a hair through his mop-like hair and let out a sigh before breathing in the air. It smelled of potions, ice cream and butterbeer and he loved it. His favourite part about the day had been getting his very own wand. He'd heard stories from his Mumma and Poppa about when they'd received theirs, but his was so much more special than their stories because it really happened and there was no denial that he wasn't dreaming. His wand had been made of Birch, just like his Poppa's name and he would cherish it. It was a very shiny, golden colour and it shot off golden sparks the minute his hands had touched it.

It was then that he saw her. Her doe-like brown eyes caught his attention and was shortly followed by the dark mane that surrounded her head. She was kind of pretty or at least Ember THOUGHT that was the words they used for girls who looked like models. However, as his gaze looked down, he saw the little arm and smiled a bit. It reminded his of a tyrannosaurus rex and he secretly named it Rex because everything deserved a name. Though he'd never tell her that. He also secretly vowed to become this girl's best friend because she needed friends, who didn't? "Hi!" Ember exclaimed, bouncing up to her, "I'm Ember, I'm going to be a first year at Hogwarts soon, what about you?" He smiled, giving her a little wave. "Did you need help carrying that?" he motioned towards the belongings in her hands, his hazel eyes locked on hers.
Back to top Go down
Phoebe Cavanaugh
Second Year
Second Year
Phoebe Cavanaugh

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff, Year I

PostSubject: Re: Flower Child (Phoebe)   Flower Child (Phoebe) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 3:47 am

Phoebe was having an exciting day! Today was the day that she was getting her Hogwart's supplies! Her mother didn't accept that Phoebe was a tad different than her. Hanna had this idea that Phoebe was special, but not so special that she had to be sent to a different school to learn her special tricks, and how to control them. Phoebe was sad that her own mother wouldn't accept her even though she had fought hard to protect her from the world around her for so many years. Phoebe's father said that it was because Hanna couldn't be around to protect her when she left. And that made Phoebe sad. So today, Phoebe and her father where separating to go and find her school things. Phoebe was a tad scared because this was the only thing she had been allowed to do on her own.

She was told to not talk to strangers and keep her head down. But what her father seemed to not get, was that Phoebe was very clumsy and tended to drop things ALL the time. Phoebe looked at all the shops. He had given her money to pick out a pet from the shop, and her wand. Today, Phoebe decided to wear a pair of jeans, a black shirt, and a homemade necklace with daisies on it that she had made the other day. Phoebe was walking when all of a sudden a boy started talking to her. Phoebe hadn't had much conversation with the opposite sex as they were a weird species, but she was sure she could converse with them, even though her father said not too. But it wasn't technically her fault as the boy had approached her and started talking to her. She looked at him skeptical as he had a strange name.

Phoebe couldn't really talk because her name wasn't any better, and she had another thing the boy could laugh about. Her arm. She had her wand in her hand, and a book she had decided to get that was for one of her classes. She said, "I'm, um.. Phoebe." She waited for him to laugh in her face and run away forever, but he continued the conversation, "Yeah, I'm going to be a first year as well!" She looked at her wand that she had just gotten, and the book in her hand. She was supposed to go get an owl, and said, "Um... sure. I guess that would be nice. I'm heading to go get an owl." She started walking towards the shop, and hoped that the boy wouldn't run away with her brand new wand and book. That would crush her.
Back to top Go down
Ember Huckleberry

Ember Huckleberry

PostSubject: Re: Flower Child (Phoebe)   Flower Child (Phoebe) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 7:28 pm

Ember thought the first year school supply list was really long and uncalled for, however he didn't let that ruin his day. In fact, the longer the list the better because a longer list meant he'd get to stay in Diagon Alley just a bit longer and he LOVED Diagon Alley. His parents weren't too happy about the robes and uniforms being synthetic blends, but he assured them it would be alright and he'd wear them as little as possible. He was also a bit disheartened at the lack of natural ingredients that he was supposed to get but even that didn't affect his day too much. His Mumma had told him to stay out of Knockturn Alley before she left and he agreed even though he didn't know what it was or why he shouldn't go there. However as soon as he passed it he instantly understood. It was a dark place, dark and scary and Ember didn't do dark and scary. Ember did pastels and bright and happy!

Ember had been warned as a child about the consequences of talking to random people, but he was simply too friendly to listen. After all, the person he'd chosen to talk to was a girl that was his size so she couldn't be dangerous right? In fact, the girl that he now knew as Phoebe and Rex were probably quite the opposite of dangerous or at least Ember should probably hope so. Maybe, just maybe she'd be interested in making flower crowns with her because what girl didn't love flowers? When he saw her daisy necklace, that was when he knew! "Do you like flowers?" He was excited, far too excited. No, Ember, don't scare her away. But it was probably too late for that. He probably scared her away and now he'd be sad and lonely because Phoebe and Rex wouldn't like him. He sighed.

Graciously, he took the girls supplies from her and pranced beside her, being sure to keep in step. After all, he didn't want to scare her by making her think he was trying to steal her stuff because that wasn't Ember at all! "Maybe we'll see each other around Hogwarts a lot," he exclaimed, wondering which House they'd both be sorted into. Maybe they'd be in Hufflepuff where loyalty ruled, that would really make Ember happy. Though, he didn't know what Phoebe was like, but she looked nice so she MUST be nice. "Ooh, an owl, that sounds cool," he smiled, unsure of what animal he wanted. Maybe he'd get an owl too or a cat. Cats were nice weren't they? "I don't have a pet yet, I don't know what to get." Maybe she'd help him because that's what friends did right? They were friends weren't they?
Back to top Go down
Phoebe Cavanaugh
Second Year
Second Year
Phoebe Cavanaugh

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff, Year I

PostSubject: Re: Flower Child (Phoebe)   Flower Child (Phoebe) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 7:27 am

This boy was a little too happy. Phoebe was happy yes, but this boy was just out of control and making her uncomfortable. But if it meant a friend, then Phoebe was willing to see past the hyper boy that Ember was. And the fact that they both had unique names made them have something in common. She smiled at the chipper boy as he followed her to the pet store. So far he wasn't running away with her stuff, so that was good. Maybe he wasn't going to be in Slytherin. She had been wondering what house she would be sorted into. She was scared to death on what house she would be in, and just the whole sorting thing in general. She didn't like crowds, and didn't get along with them at all, so she hoped she didn't puke or something.

Did she like flowers? Phoebe LOVED flowers. Lilies in particular where her favorite. She loved the beauty and extravagant look they gave off. The smell wasn't the greatest when there was a lot of them together, but they looked beautiful. She nodded and said, "Yes! I love flowers! Lilies are my favorite! What about you?" She bet the boy loved flowers just as much as she did. By the way he was jumping up and down when he walked, she guessed that the boy would be put in Hufflepuff. Which was where Phoebe guessed she would end up. She was different and special from her parents, and gave off the innocent vibe just like the letter described.

She said to the boy, "I hope we do. I want to know at least one person before I go so it won't be so scary." Phoebe really was terrified to go away from her sheltered home. She was surprised her mother wasn't holding her hand at that very moment taking her from shop to shop. But her father convinced her that Phoebe was perfectly capable of going to a couple shops alone. Her mother wouldn't be there to hold her hand at Hogwarts, and she would just have to deal with that. Phoebe was glad that her father stood up for her, but scared at the same time. In some ways she wanted her mother there with her every step of the way, and in others she hoped that her mother wouldn't be offended if she was left alone. Going to a giant castle was scary as heck. She just hoped that this boy was nice enough to stick around and be friends with her. And by the looks of it, he was!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flower Child (Phoebe)   Flower Child (Phoebe) Empty

Back to top Go down

Flower Child (Phoebe)
Page 1 of 1