Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Dress Robes (Open) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Dress Robes (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Dress Robes (Open) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Dress Robes (Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Dress Robes (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Dress Robes (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Dress Robes (Open) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Dress Robes (Open) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Dress Robes (Open) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Dress Robes (Open) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Dress Robes (Open) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Dress Robes (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Dress Robes (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Dress Robes (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Dress Robes (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Dress Robes (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fin Paulsen

Fin Paulsen

My Character
::
Activity: Elixirs professor

Dress Robes (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Dress Robes (Open)   Dress Robes (Open) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 8:42 pm

Fin had procrastinated buying new dress robes for long enough now. It was very rare he actually needed them, so he'd been wearing the same ones for years now, and he seemed to have put quite a bit of weight on recently. Unfortunately, he couldn't procrastinate any longer because his socialite sister Abegail was holding some sort of dinner party he was obliged to go to, where there would be a lot of snotty relatives to judge his appearance, and every move he made. If there was any way of getting out of it, he would have found it out by now, so even though he would rather stay holed up in his chambers at the school doing something productive, he had to apparate to the robes shop in search of tolerable dress robes which he would probably only wear twice.

"Good morning," he said to the shop assistant there as he pushed open the door, forcing an emotionless tight-lipped smile. "I'm looking for some dress robes? As plain as possible, please." The woman disappeared off into some sort of backroom and he stood, bored, glancing around the shop and mentally surveying the questionable interior design. He'd always thought that he'd be an amazing interior designer. True, his family might have disowned him, but he'd be great at that shit.

The woman returned with a measuring tape and some possible options. He frowned. What didn't she understand about plain, simple dress robes. Nonetheless, he stood obediently as she measured his arm span and such. This was going to be a complete waste of money. But he was left with no choice. He sighed dramatically to himself. Eventually, the shopkeeper finished measuring him up and gave him some robes to try on. After changing in the changing room, he came out feeling like a fucking idiot. "I look awful," he said bluntly, looking unamused at the bright purple trimming. "Have you got anything else? Anything at all?"
Back to top Go down

Dress Robes (Open)
Page 1 of 1