Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff Dropout

Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom) Empty
PostSubject: Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom)   Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:52 pm

When Phin woke up he expected to be in his comfy bed. Which was why he was confused when he put his hand on the ground that he felt a cold tile. His head spun, but that was to be expected. He stood up, and sat back down after almost nearly face planting the ground. Man did his head hurt. But he didn't want to go to Mr.Stark and half to explain that he had been drinking at the New Years party. He wouldn't have to tell chad, and who knows what would happen after that. Maybe he could make an excuse and say that the VanDerberg kid spiked the punch.

It was believable after all. But then Phin wondered just exactly where he was if he wasn't in his dorm. He looked around and realized he was in a bathroom. Ok.. Weird. Last thing he remembered was walking to the party and struggling to get down the stairs. Nothing else. He had about 10 hours that weren't accounted for. He held onto the sink and tried to stand up again, and his feet became cold. He looked down. No shoes. What the hell had happened last night?

Phin looked around, and started looking for a urnal. But was surprised to see that there was none. He was pretty positive that all of the men's bathrooms had urnals in them, unless Hogwarts magically redecorated itself within the last 24 hours. He looked at the round sinks and didn't recognize them. This was weird. It was then he realized something. He flashed back to that embarrassing moment in first year when he had accidentally ran into the GIRLS BATHROOM. Phin facepalmed at himself. This was NOT happening again. No, no, no. Why was he so stupid? He then got images of the night before, of himself going up to Aoife. He looked into the mirror and was mortified. What exactly did happen last night?
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom)   Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:21 pm

Even now she was an actual dumb, real teenager, Aoife always woke up relatively early in the morning, more so on weekdays but still early on weekends. Usually, this was good, because the longer you were awake, the more you could achieve in a day. But on days like today, this was bad. Because when she woke up, her head hurt a lot. Rolling over, she tried to go back to sleep, but to no success. Because her head hurt too fucking much. So she went to get herself and then just got ready, because she may as well get on with things, go and have breakfast and shit. She doubted Hunter would be there, but if he was then maybe he would have some of that nice headache curing potions she'd had that time she woke up in the boys' dormitory.

She headed down towards the Great Hall, but decided when she walked past the girls' bathroom that she needed a wee. So she walked in, heading over to the cubicles, turning about the corner, and seeing a boy holding onto the sink. But then she realised that the person casually chilling in the girls' bathroom was familiar. It was Phin. Holy shit, what had gotten into that bloody boy recently? First being overdramatic and storming out, then turning up to the party really drunk, and now hanging around the girls' lavatories. She rolled her eyes and stared at his face, wondering whether he was going to notice her or whether she would have to disturb her own head by alerting him to her presence with a loud noise.

Deciding that if she was quiet, she would probably be alright, she took a few steps forward and coughed. "What the hell are you doing in here?" she asked, hands on her hips. "Have you got something you want to tell me, Phineas?"
Back to top Go down
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom)   Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom) EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 2:19 am

Does Phineas have something to tell her? That was rich coming from her. The one who failed to tell him that she was dating his worst enemy. Phin knew Aoife and what she stood for. And what she did at the New Year party was just everything that wasn't Aoife. Aoife was his crazy Irish, red-headed sheep obsessed, "boys have cooties" type once best friend. If one were to ask Phin what Aoife O'Donnell what she stood for today, Phin would say he didn't know. Aoife had changed since the first time he met her. But wasn't this what he wanted for her just a few short months ago? Wasn't this his reasoning for locking her in the closet with him, the one he despised more than anything? And now, he couldn't remember much of the party, but the image of him kissing her was still there. Infested upon his corneas forever.

The site was like a cold sore. It had happened and now it wasn't go away. But cold sores went away. So would this pain go away? Phin didn't know. But the fact that here she was questioning his motives at that moment was very hypocritical. Phin should be questioning her. He gripped the side of the sink and still hadn't turned around to face her. He didn't mean to be in here. And he didn't know what else to say so he said, "I could be asking you the same thing O'Donnell." Saying her last name and not Aoife felt like he tasted something sour. It felt wrong. But if that was how it was going to be now, then he would have to accept it and move on. He then replied, "It's not like you care anyways." Phin new that wasn't true. But he felt like lashing out, and she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

He then realized that he would need her help getting out of here. He wondered where that nice Hufflepuff girl was that helped him out of this situation the last time he was in it...BUT all he had was Aoife now. And he had to deal with that. He said, "I don't remember how I got here. I don't remember much about last night except..." he couldn't say it out loud. Just the thought of it saying it out loud would make the memory a reality. That it had actually happened. That he hadn't just imagined it in his drunken state. He asked, "Look, can you get me out of here or not? I know I deserve the humiliation, but I really don't want anyone seeing me like this." He looked at her with pleading eyes and hoped beyond all hopes that she would do this one last thing for him as his best friend. After that, he would promise to be out of her life forever.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Sorry it's short D:   Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 7:06 pm

He could ask her the same thing? Christ, he was dumb. "If you're asking, I'm in here to go to the toilet." Aoife rolled her eyes. Wait. Did he mean the second question? Ohhh. She frowned, but decided to play it off in her usual casual, cool manner, and not mention it. "I don't need to explain myself to you," she shrugged. "Anyway, there's nothing to explain. I don't know what you're doing in here, or what you're going on about, but my guess is it's because of the ridiculous amount of alcohol you drank last night, you irresponsible drunken child." She sounded quite bitter. She felt quite bitter. Watching Phin make a fool of himself last night hadn't been at all fun. And now he had the nerve to be in the girl's bathroom in the morning, where anyone at all could find him being a stupid little shite.

Not only that, but now he was acting like it was her fault that he was being such a stupid child! She really didn't feel like dealing with this right now. "It's not like I CARE?!" she yelled. "I did care! But obviously it's not worth it! Because you're so ungrateful, and bitter, and immature! I thought you were the one friend that was actually worth anything, but obviously I was wrong!" Maybe in a different case, she wouldn't be so harsh, but she was really, really annoyed. "Why can't you get yourself out of here anyway? Are you too hungover to fecking walk?"
Back to top Go down
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom)   Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:43 am

Phin was done with the fighting. At that moment, he wanted to wrap her in a big bone crushing hug and apologize profusely, but he figured they were to far into the argument to do that. His eyes started watering. He deserved everything she was saying, and everything that was happening. He deserved to see that kiss, he deserved to be locked in the girls toilet, he deserved to get caught, and laughed at and humiliated. She was right, she didn't need to explain herself. It was her life, and he had no say in the matter, but he was too stubborn to admit that she was right. He thought he should listen to Chad more often. Chad had said to always admit that the woman was right. It was what they liked to hear, even if in your opinion they were wrong.

Phin rolled his eyes. Aoife was a little slow sometimes. If she didn't understand that he was talking about the kiss, then he didn't know how else to explain it, but to just flat out tell her. He said, "I shouldn't of found out that way. I shouldn't of found out that you were dating him by you kissing him in front of me. And by the way, what happened to the old Aoife who would've slapped Hunter by doing that? You slapped me for doing it!" Now he was just acting childish. She did care. He cared too. Couldn't they just admit that they were both being stupid and move on with this little stupid fight? Of course, he was the one who provoked it, he should be apologizing. But no. He wanted the old Aoife back. Not this one. He said, "Yes, I went to far last night. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done anything, but Aoife, I'm just so miserable without you. You're my best friend. Or... were."

She continued to insult him about being hungover, yeah his head spun like a fairis wheel on crack, but he didn't want everyone seeing him walking out of the girls bathroom. It was humiliating enough that Aoife had caught him in here. He said, "I just can't risk any more humiliation. I'm done making a fool of myself. Getting in fights, showing up drunk at a party...you know." He hoped beyond all hopes that Chad didn't find out about him stealing his firewhiskey from the apartment and getting drunk. How would he explain that? Would Chad want him still after? He put his hands up to his head and sunk down to the floor and said, "Shit...Aoife I've done a terrible thing. What if Chad finds out I stole his firewhikey?" He hoped that she wouldn't be too mad at him to tell if Chad hadn't found out already.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom)   Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom) EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 6:55 pm

Aoife did not like that Phin was acting like an asshole, all superior and annoying. Just because she didn't understand the gibberish he was speaking, didn't mean he was any smarter than her. "Wait... you didn't know we were dating?" she asked, genuinely shocked. She'd thought it had been pretty obvious, but maybe she was overplaying it in her head because it was such a big deal to her. She guessed he was right: to find out that way was a little bit weird, and completely unexpected, what with Aoife being Aoife. But before she knew it, he was being stupid again. "For fuck's sake, Phin! You aren't Hunter! I didn't want YOU to kiss me! But I actually like Hunter!" Oh shit. "No, I don't, not like that. Honestly." Maybe he was right about her being completely out of her mind, too. It seemed like it.

Aw. She couldn't help but smile at his adorable Phin-ness. She couldn't really stay mad at a cute, squidgy little face like that. However hungover and dumb he might be. Were? Was he breaking up with her? "Are you breaking up with me?! As a best friend, obviously." She leaned forward to give him a hug. "We're still best friends! If you forgive me. For the grossness. It was him, not me, by the way. And I totally figured out that it's okay to kiss whoever I want as long as... well, it doesn't matter."

"Wait. Fights, Phineas Button?" she gasped. Plural? Who had he fought with, other than their little petty one? "But sure, I'll help you. If we're quick, I can get you out before the breakfast rush." Only then, he dropped yet another fucking bomb. "You stole Chad's firewhiskey?! I'm sorry, I can't help you with that, you dumb little shit. But maybe he won't notice. I mean, he probably drinks a lot," she added, trying to sound at least a little optimistic.
Back to top Go down
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom)   Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom) EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 8:58 pm

She honestly didn't know that he didn't know about them dating. Phin looked down and shook his head. He literally had no idea. Phin had been living under a rock the past month or so. So the fact that he had saw them kiss, and that was how he found out, was not cool. He thought that Aoife would've found him and made sure he knew before that awful public display of affection. She actually liked Hunter. Phin knew it deep down. Just the way they acted around each other he knew she liked him, and he her. Phin smiled and said, "You just admitted you like him." Phin laughed and said, "Maybe you even looovvveeee him." Phin knew he was looking to get slapped, but he was tired of the fighting. They were best friends, and best friends didn't fight. They teased each other like this.

Breaking up with...her? He was confused, but oh.. as a best friend. Of course he wasn't! He thought she was breaking up with him! He replied, "I would never." He whispered, "Best friends forever right?" When she hugged him, he enveloped his arms around her and took in her sent. He smiled. He released her as she continued talking about being able to kiss guys now. He stopped her there. He said, "Whoa. Ok, I have one condition. As long as your dating that douche bag, and being best friends with me, I don't want to hear about it ok? I may be your best friend, but the dating stuff, I can't handle. I've got dignity you know? Well... kind of. Lost half of it along the way... Agree to that, and yes, I forgive you."

There. They were back to normal. As long as she didn't go talking about her feelings to him, he didn't honestly mind that they were dating. Also, as long as he didn't have to be around the disgustingness, he didn't mind either. But, he knew he'd have to face it at some point. Like at their wedding. And if they had children. Phin would be there for that, but he wouldn't like the company he had to deal with. He knew he was getting way ahead of himself. They probably wouldn't even last another week. When he told Aoife about the firewhiskey, and she mentioned that Chad drank a lot, which he did. She was right. He probably wouldn't even notice. So, he decided not to deal with it. If Chad asked him, sure he would tell him the truth, but ONLY IF HE ASKED. But at that point, he didn't care. He was glad to have his best friend back.

((OOC: If you post one more time, I think we can end this one Very Happy ))

Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom)   Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom) EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:59 pm

"No, I didn't," she denied sharply, playing off the small mistake as coolly as she usually did. "Don't be silly, I don't love anyone. You know what love is? Deep, deep affection. Really deep. It's a feeling that teenagers are physically incapable of feeling - you know, hormones screw everything up. I love Hunter about as much as I love that sink," she said, beckoning to the slightly broken old sink next to her. Maybe she was taking Phin's teasing too seriously. Well, she definitely was. But she needed to make it clear that she felt no romantic affection for Hunter, and Phin needed to know about the no-teenage-true-love thing, just in case he got any ideas. She didn't want him getting married at sixteen with all the regrets in the world, being stuck in an unhappy marriage because the divorce procedure was too complicated. Her little rant was all for his benefit.

So that was all sorted. She had her best friend back. "Good," she beamed. "Yeah, if you want to be all cheesy about it." Aw, she'd missed him in the however many weeks they hadn't been best friends. Poor Phin. What was he going to do after she graduated? He'd have to involve himself in social interaction with actual other people, which would suck for him. He was an awkward child. "Fine," she replied, laughing softly at his one condition. "But are you sure you don't want to hear about how dreamy the douchebag's eyes are? And how shiny his teeth are?" she teased.

Anyway. Like she'd said, they didn't have much time before the entire school filed out into the halls to go to breakfast in the Great Hall, which was very near this bathroom. If they didn't go now, a good section of Hogwarts' population would see that Phineas Button had been in the girls' lavatories. Seeing he didn't have any more to say, she smiled and glanced outside to see whether there was anyone in the corridor. "Come on, we'd better go now," she said, reaching to grab his arm and pull him towards the exit. As it turned out, it was still empty, so they were in luck. "You totally owe me," she added casually as they left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom)   Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleeping With Myrtle (open, girls only obv. As it's the girls restroom)
Page 1 of 1