Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open}   Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:18 pm

Aylee was sitting down in a comfortable armchair by the fire. She wasn't tired a bit so she decided to read one of her textbooks as she found them very interesting. The sun had already set and most kids were going up to their dormitories. A few others were discussing homework or some Quidditch team, except for her. She hadn't made much good friends to talk to freely. Probably everyone thought she was a stuttering idiot. It was a bit of a problem Aylee has when she met new friends. She had met a few other Ravenclaws but she didn't have a really good friend in that house.
Aylee sighed to herself and turned the page. She could see the warm fire in front of her illuminating the page. Then she realized that somebody was walking up to her. Aylee looked up to see who it could be.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open}   Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:21 pm

Sydney made her way into the common room to find it mostly empty. She saw her friend Aylee sitting alone, reading a book. She walked over to her and sat on the ground beside her chair, “Hey, Aylee. Whatcha doing?” She asked in a funny voice that made her giggle. Aylee was so shy, she wanted to help. And she was determined to do just that. Sydney lied on her back, looking up at the ceiling with her feet in the air. She giggled and rolled over onto her tummy.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open}   Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:26 pm

“Hey, Aylee. Whatcha doing?” she heard Sydney's voice say.
"Reading a book," replied Aylee slowly and quietly, watching Sydney sit down, then lie on her back and roll onto her tummy. It was a bit of a funny sight so she couldn't help smile shyly.
Grinning, Aylee slid down from the chair and next to Sydney, leaving the book on the chair. Hugging her knees to her chest, Aylee looked at Sydney with no idea what to say.
"How are you?" she finally said quietly, in almost a whispering voice.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open}   Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:49 pm

Upon answering the riddle, James walked into the Common Room, tired after having classes all day. "Hi Aylee, Sydney" he greeted his two housemates as he laid his bag near one of the comfortable blue armchairs and plopped into it. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open}   Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:01 pm

Aylee saw James enter the common room and drop down into an armchair. She looked down at Sydney, expecting her to start blushing at any moment. Then Aylee looked back up at James.
"H-hello," she said quietly. "I-I'm fine."
She stared into the fire, watching it dance around on the wood. How she hated it when she stammered! Slowly, Aylee put her head on her knees and kept staring at the fire as though she had nothing better to do.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open}   Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:17 pm

Sydney’s tummy flipped and filled with butterflies when James came in. She smiled and scooted closer to him. She rested her head beside his feet and looked up at him. “Nothing much. How are you, James?” She replied with a blush. She tried to hide it, but Aylee noticed. She grabbed a pillow off the couch and hid her face in it.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open}   Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:24 pm

Aylee watched closely as Sydney moved closer to James. She flashed a small and understanding grin towards her. She knew too well that Sydney had a major crush on James. Aylee tried as hard she could not to giggle so to hide it, she reached out for her book which was still on the armchair. She crossed her legs, put the book in the middle and looked down. That way her hair covered her grinning face and she could listen while pretending she was reading.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open}   Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:37 pm

"A bit tired, but fine." he replied with a smile, glancing at Sydney. Just as he noticed her cheeks were oddly pink, the girl plunged her face into a pillow, while Aylee hid behind her book. "Is something wrong?" James asked after a moment, utterly confused about their reactions.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open}   Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:44 pm

Aylee looked up as she noticed that James was confused. She then realized that Sydney had put her head in a pillow. Her face was full of astonishment as she put her book back on the armchair.
"I-I don't know," Aylee said quietly and did a small shrug.
Slowly, she crawled towards Sydney and touched her arm.
"Do you want to talk?" she asked in a whisper, trying not to let James overhear her.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open}   Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:30 pm

Sydney looked up from her pillow and shook her head. “Im fine.” She hid her face back in her pillow and sighed. Then, she jumped up and pulled Aylee aside and start rambling, “I really like him, Lee.” That’s Sydneys nickname for Aylee. “What do I do? I can’t just tell him.” She sits on the ground and hides her face in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open}   Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:34 pm

Aylee felt Sydney's grip as she pulled her away. She made sure that they were a well distance from James before answering Sydney.
"I-I don't know what to say," replied Aylee quietly, catious not to let James overhear. "I h-have never been in a situation like this. I... I have no idea..."
She watched as Sydney dropped to the ground. Quietly, Aylee crouched down and tried to pull her hands out of her face.
"Don't worry," Aylee whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open}   Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:43 pm

“This isn’t normal for me, Lee. I’ve never been shy or nervous before. I’m a Hale. Its not in my DNA to be like this.” She wiped away a rogue tear and hoped James couldn’t see her crying. That would be mega embarrassing. “Im ok. Im fine.” Sydney stands back up and goes to sit back by James. She lies her head on his lap and closes her eyes. She starts to hum the chorus of a new song she wrote and thinks about what she just told Aylee.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open}   Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:48 pm

“This isn’t normal for me, Lee. I’ve never been shy or nervous before. I’m a Hale. Its not in my DNA to be like this.” Sydney told her.
Aylee almost rolled her eyes.
"I don't know how it feels to be a Hale, then," she replied softly. "Its in my DNA to be shy, so I don't know how to be fun like you..." she trailed off as Sydney stood back up.
Aylee followed her and sat back down on the floor next to the fire. She glanced at Sydney again.
She's really fun and talented, she thought. I don't see anybody not liking her... she's awesome... unlike me. A stuttering dork.
Smiling to herself, Aylee just opened back her book and started to flip through the pages.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open}   Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:51 pm

“Lee…. Wanna have a sleepover in my room? It will be fun! Pillow fights, truth or dare, make overs. The works. Please?” She needed a girl’s night with her best friend. Sydney rolls over and looks at Aylee with her perfected puppy eyes and silently begged her to come. Her tiny tank top slowly rode up her back and she pulled it back down, hoping James hadn’t seen.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open}   Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Aylee looked up at Sydney with wild eyes. She hesitated as she thought about the question.
She had never been to a sleepover with pillow fights... unless she counted fighting with her brothers for the TV remote. Truth or dare... she had never played that game or even heard of it. Make overs... as in make up and lipstick? But it wouldn't hurt to try, would it?
Grinning brightly, Aylee nodded at Sydney.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open}   Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:03 am

“You have been to a sleepover before, right? Not to worry. Its gonna be totally awesome.” She didn’t move from her spot with her head on James’ lap. And she didn’t want to, either. She could feel the warmth radiating off his skin. She sighed and moved her head up his leg a little bit, but not to where it was awkward. “James, wanna come hang with us in my room?” She hoped he said yes. She wanted him to say yes so badly.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open}   Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:10 am

"Er... I thought boys aren't allowed into girls' dormitories," said Aylee slowly, trying to keep herself from giggling. Somehow, she felt like she could talk freely around Sydney and James. She then realized that she also stopped stuttering. Grinning, Aylee continued to flip through the books' pages.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open}   Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:13 am

“Never doubt a Hale. Especially Sydney Hale. I have my ways of getting what I want. And I want James….. To come! I want James to come.” She quickly covered her slip up of saying that she wanted James. Her face was beginning to heat up as she blushed an insane shade of pink. “Just leave it to me. Unless James doesn’t want to come. Do you, James?” She did her puppy eyes and waited for an answer. She grabbed his hand and playfully squeezed it. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open}   Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to Know Each Other Better {Open}
Page 1 of 1