Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arwen Pierce
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Arwen Pierce

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw Student

Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife] Empty
PostSubject: Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife]   Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife] EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 12:50 pm

Arwen had been trying to get to a class. That had proven to be difficult. And now she was lost.

The day had actually started pretty good. She'd been up really, really early, to avoid having to talk with her roomies. She knew she would have to at some point. She knew they probably thought she was weird and avoiding them. The last part, she really was. But she couldn't say that to them. If she did run into them, she would only say stuff like 'I go to bed really early, so I wake up really early too'. And that would make sense. But still, she could've tried to get to know them better. She had seen them around pretty much already.

Anyways, when she did wake up, she had gone to take a quick shower and then taken on her uniform. Her mother had instructed her on how she had to shower at least every second day now that she'd hit puberty. Arwen thought that was pretty embarrassing, but there wasn't really anything to do about it. Her mother had also taught her how to tie a tie. Which was pretty cool. And then, when she was done with that, she had basically skipped down all the stairs it would take to get to the DaDA classroom, but she'd apparently taken a step too many or too few, or just taken the wrong staircase, since they moved about.

And now, she was wandering the corridors, completely lost, and completely late. What would her professor think of her now?
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife]   Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife] EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:05 pm

Aoife was meant to be in Charms in… one and a half minutes. According to her clock. Oops, she’d slept in again. She was so tired all the time now. She hadn’t even gone to bed late. She just felt like being a lazy moody teenager and sleeping all day every day. She cursed under her breath when she realised that meant she had missed breakfast. Oh well, if she could get the whole way through Charms without starving, she could go to the kitchens before Potions. For now, though, she should probably stop rolling around in bed and go to class. With a lot of difficulty, she managed to get up and get changed, and left the dormitory looking like a mess with her tangled mad hair and the huge bags under her eyes.

The corridors were pretty much empty. At least that meant she wouldn’t have to push past crowds of taller people. She didn’t bother hurrying - who cared if she was really, really late? Once again, the staircases failed her and she ended up on the floor on top of where she needed to be. The sound of footsteps nearby startled her and she sighed. It could be a professor or prefect, here to take away points. Great.

But the person that came around the corner was not tall or old or scary. It was just a first year. A first year with ridiculously nice hair. It wasn’t floppy. It was better than floppy hair. Better than Hunter’s old hair. It was like a sheep’s fur. At first, Aoife had actually thought it was a sheep. Only because it was too early in the morning to function properly. Still, it was perfect hair, and she just wanted to give the first-year with the marvellous hair a hug.

The thought suddenly occurred to her that she was probably roaming the corridors aimlessly for a reason. “Are you lost?” She smiled in what she hoped was a friendly sort of way, and not scary to match the state of her hair, which was sticking up all over the place. “I REALLY like your hair, by the way. You look like a sheep. And that’s good. Sheep are good.” Some people got the misconception that looking like a sheep was an insult. It wasn’t. It was a huge compliment.

banners!:

Last edited by Aoife O'Donnell on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arwen Pierce
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Arwen Pierce

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife]   Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife] EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 5:49 am

Continuing to walk, figuring that would be better than standing still, Arwen almost jumped out of her shoes when someone asked if she was lost. Arwen turned and saw an older girl walk towards her. Arwen instantly blushed and looked down at her feet. "Yes," she mumbled, barely above a whisper. The girl looked friendly, though, real nice, but it didn't make Arwen feel more comfortable. She hated this. Why was she so damned shy?!

Arwen looked up at the girl in surprise as she said how much she liked her hair. It looked like a sheep. A sheep. Sure, sheep were cute, but not exactly what you wanted as hair... But the girl meant well, obviously. And Arwen was too shy to say anything about it anyways. "T-thanks," she finally managed, looking back down at her shoes. "Your hair i-is nice too," she muttered. Much nicer in fact. There were only a handful of people with red hair who looked that nice with it. It was a fiery red, so that was probably why.

Maybe she should tell the girl/woman where she was going. "I'm l-looking for the t-transfiguration class, but seems I g-got lost," Arwen said, trying her best not to blush more at her own stumble through her words. She hoped the older girl would help her; she ought to get to class, didn't she? Even if she was late and she might lose house points; she should be in class. Seren wouldn't be happy with her if she didn't manage to get to her classes.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife]   Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife] EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 10:45 am

Aoife already liked this first-year - she had better hair than most first-years - but she talked so quietly! It was very hard to understand what she was saying, but she managed to interpret a yes from the girl. “That’s alright! Everyone gets lost! And most teachers don’t care, you’ll be fine!” she said cheerily. All the teachers were pretty nice nowadays. All the really bad ones were gone, anyway. Oh wait. The worst teacher in the entire world was still here. Professor Bill. Or Gryfindoggy, as Kynan had awesomely nicknamed him. The first-year had better watch out for him.

Ah. She wasn’t just a quiet talking person. She was SHY. Shy people were a little bit silly, in her opinion. After all, there was no good reason to be quiet and awkward around new people. Not if you wanted to make friends in life! But she had never been shy in her life, so she wasn’t exactly sure what shy even was. “Thanks, a lot of people say that! But some people say I look like a redheaded demon child.” Namely her boring-haired sister. “But my hair isn’t as nice as yours, anyway,” she added, trying not to be too “weird”.

Transfiguration. Hmm. “I’m going to Charms, Transfiguration is sort of on the way!” So she was going to be FriendlyAndNiceToFirstYearsAoife. “Like I said, getting lost is no big deal. And the Transfiguration professor probably won’t care.” Although, she’d never had a lesson with him. He used to be the Flying professor. Lyra used to like him, anyway. So he would probably be nice to first-year girl. Aoife still didn’t know her name. “I’m Aoife O’Donnell!” she introduced grandly.

banners!:

Back to top Go down
Arwen Pierce
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Arwen Pierce

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife]   Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife] EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 6:01 pm

Arwen was pretty happy that the person who had offered to help her was so nice. She seemed genuinely kind. Most people that offered to help were kind, though, so Arwen supposed that was a stupid way of thinking. She talked much louder than Arwen though. Which made Arwen envy her. If only she could stop being so very silent, maybe she'd actually have made a friend by now. She hadn't even talked to her dormmates. Which was plain ridiculous, but she just couldn't face it... However, she managed to give the girl a genuine, if a bit shaky, smile. She really was grateful for what she'd said; Arwen was supernervous about meeting her professors, not to mention how much worse that got by the fact that she would be running late...

The tiny first year blinked. A redheaded demon? She didn't look like that. Her hair was so nice and flowy, sort of like a cascading red ... what was red and cascady without being morbid? Arwen was thrown off by that thought for a second, but then decided that even though blood was morbid, it was also a very essential part of life, and therefore, why shouldn't her hair be beautiful even though it cascaded like blood? She didn't say this to the elder girl, of course, that would take much more courage than she'd ever have. "I think so. I... I mean, m-mine is horrible, it's impossible to b-brush it," she said, straining her voice to be a bit louder and less shaky.

The relief that washed over Arwen made her smile happily, still a shy smile, but teeth were shown, which did say quite a lot. "Yes please," she said, her voice still low, but no stutter in those two words, at least! Arwen hoped she was right, and that the professor really wouldn't care, because maybe she could simply walk in without disturbing too much and without being too visible. She really, really hoped so. Sometimes Arwen was slightly repulsed by how weak she was, but she mostly didn't think too much about it, but right now, she was annoyed at herself, and she couldn't do anything about it...

Something about Aoife's name rang a bell, but Arwen couldn't place it. For some reason, wherever she'd heard it, hadn't been a good place. And after what had happened in Diagon Alley, Arwen was jumpier than usual. The getting lost part hadn't been fun either... But this girl with the red hair that Arwen had previously associated with blood couldn't be that bad, right? Surely it was just a coincidence that her name meant something to Arwen. "I-I'm Arwen P-Pierce," she said, her stutter back to her dismay. And as a consequence to this, her eyes dropped to her feet.

Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife]   Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife] EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 12:13 pm

Aoife laughed. "It still looks great!" Sheep didn't brush their hair very often, so it only made her hair more realistic that it was so mad. The redhead had awful hair herself. Sure, it was the best colour and great for comparison to Seren's tangly curly mess to make the girl feel bad about herself, but it was so boring! Just smooth. Not like a sheep's. Although, right now it was fairly mad, since she hadn't had time to brush it properly. Oh great. What sort of terrible teenager had she turned into, that she was discussing hair? To herself?

She was only going to Charms herself, so there was no need to worry about point deductions or detentions. If anything, Professor Leblanc would just creatively and awesomely give her points. Or a foreign fruit to try. Why couldn't all of the professors here be like him? She would have to suggest to the Frenchman that he take over the teaching of COMC. Much better than Gryffindoggy.

"So, it's right up... here." She vaguely pointed straight ahead. She was pretty sure that was the right staircase. It looked like the right way, and the other staircases didn't. After four or five years, Aoife was still the best at navigating her way around the castle. She kept the grin on her face, trying to look confident and helpful as she led the way up that staircase. "Do you like Transfiguration? Have you had a lesson yet?" Conversatioooooon.

Arwen. Pretty name. But then she heard the surname, and stopped right in her tracks. How common was the last name Pierce? Was it likely that this girl wasn't related to the Pierce she knew? No. She could see actual, genuine resemblance between the two when she stared at Arwen's face. What was this? Helping the enemy's little sister? This kid was probably just as bad as Seren! Suddenly, she felt torn. The child had never directly done anything bad to her. And Aoife almost felt sorry for her, since she must have been bossed around and manipulated by Seren most of her life. But they looked similar, and were both in Ravenclaw, and were both "pureblood". So they must be like the same person. "You almost TRICKED me in to helping you!" she burst out angrily. "But you're just like Seren!"

banners!:

Back to top Go down
Arwen Pierce
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Arwen Pierce

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife]   Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife] EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 8:36 pm

Arwen didn't know what to say. She figured she'd just keep her mouth shut. If she liked her hair, what was Arwen to do about it, right? She should really just be happy that someone liked her hair. Because she did not. "Thank you," she muttered silently. It almost felt as if all she did was thank this girl. She was responsible, though, so Arwen liked her for that. She followed her silently as they made their way to wherever the Transfiguration classroom was supposed to be. It'd be fine, the professor wouldn't bite. Would he? Or she. Arwen had no idea. They only got last names...

Arwen looked at where Aoife was pointing. She could find it from there. She would have to. She gave a careful smile. She was about to thank her again, but realized that would be weird, as she'd already thanked her. So she merely said: "Ok." Arwen shook her head at the girl's questions. "I h-haven't," she mumbled, "But i-it looked like s-something I'd like." Maybe, at one point, she could manage to transfigurate herself into something no one could see and she could simply become invisible.

The girl went silent when Arwen told her her name. For some reason that was unsettling. Normally, Arwen would like the silence, but not it was not nice. She wanted to look at Aoife's face, but she couldn't get her eyes to move, as if something really bad would happen when she did. But then Aoife was angry with her. Arwen looked shocked up and saw real anger. Tricked her into what? Helping her? Why would Arwen trick her? Just like Seren. The words rang in Arwen's head. What was so bad about that? But it was obvious that Aoife did not like Seren. O'Donnell. A ding-ding-ding sound rang in her head. Aoife O'Donnell. Seren's archnemesis. Of course! Arwen suddenly felt scared, and her brows furrowed.

But then the words settled in Arwens mind. Just like Seren. So this girl didn't like Seren? Too bad for her. Seren was great! Her eyes raised and looked steadily into Aoife's. "Thanks," she said, her voice firm and without any hints of a stutter. If a random person heard that, he would not have been able to guess that she'd been stuttering just moments before. And then the moment of bravery vanished and Arwen instantly looked down. Damn you, you pathetic girl! she cried in her own mind. She was pathetic. And she continued to look down, afraid that if she looked back up again, she'd start crying.

And the idea brought tears to her eyes. She tried to keep them back, but she couldn't. And they fell down her cheeks. Her shoulders started shaking, and her hands went to rub her eyes. She turned away from Aoife and started walking in the opposite direction of the Transfiguration classroom. That was settled now; she was not going to class. She couldn't possibly walk in there with bloodshot eyes. And this girl was mean. And anything but responsible. Arwen didn't like Aoife after all.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife]   Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleeping with the Enemy [Aoife]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Castle :: Hallways and Corridors-
Jump to: