Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Carmen Gonzales  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Carmen Gonzales  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Carmen Gonzales  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Carmen Gonzales  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Carmen Gonzales  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Carmen Gonzales  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Carmen Gonzales  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Carmen Gonzales  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Carmen Gonzales  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Carmen Gonzales  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Carmen Gonzales  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Carmen Gonzales  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Carmen Gonzales  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Carmen Gonzales  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Carmen Gonzales  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Carmen Gonzales

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carmen Gonzales
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Carmen Gonzales

My Character
::
Activity:

Carmen Gonzales  Empty
PostSubject: Carmen Gonzales    Carmen Gonzales  EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 12:29 pm

Carmen Gonzales  2m7urmw

Carmen Gonzales  Latest?cb=20150221200318
Carmenita "Carmen" Gonzales
Carmen Gonzales  19s5f8

Full Name: Carmenita Angelina Gonzales
Birthday: 31st January 2020
Blood: Pureblood
Birth Place: Norway, Oslo
Nationality: Half spanish and half Icelandic
School Attending: Hogwarts

Carmen Gonzales  9qbsdu

Family: Carmen has father whose name is Daniel Gonzales, he was born back in Spain. He is 33 years old Auror.
Also she has mother whose name is Lara Gonzales (nee Johnsson). She is 32 years old.
She has younger brother Stefan Gonzales, who is just 9.
She has also younger sister Alexis Gonzales, who is 7.
Her grandparents are alive but they live in Spain and Iceland.

Carmen's parents met in Norway when they were had graduated schools, her mother Durmstang and her father Beauxbatons. They fell in love and soon get married too. Not very long after than was born Carmen, then two years later Stefan and the once again two years later Alexis.

History: Carmen was born in Norway where her parents did met and did get married. So they lived currently there but decided to stay also there after Carmen was born. She grow up around Norwegian langauge, which was basically her main langauge, but she also did learn to speak Spanish thanks to her father and Icelandic from her mother basically. She can speak also English quite well. She had brother when she was two years older. When she did get four then sister.

She had always knew who she was that she was witch. She showed sign of magic when she was five years old girl. It wasn't surprise to her or anyone in her family.

She had pretty good life. Her parents did gave them everything what was needed. They weren't very rich ones but they could still have good life. She had good clothes, had always food at table and so on.

When she got 11 years old she got letter from Durmstang and also Beauxbatons since her parents had went different schools. She decided to go Durmstrang and follow her mother steps. She had to wait like few months before she could attend there. When that time came she was very excited about it. It's her first time currently in Durm.

Carmen Gonzales  1zecfhc

Appearance: She is around 4ft3inch long. Her weight is around 25kg. She is quite slim one.
She likes to wear everything what is currently in fashion. But most of times jeans, t-shirts and jackets. She isn't that much into dresses and skirts like most girls in her age. But she can wear them when needed.
She also wears earrings but small once she was 9 years old. Other jewellery really isn't part of her life.

Personality: She is sweet and nice girl, she likes to make friends. She is very loyal to her friends. She is honest with them but when needed she can keep secrets of course. She is actually really smart girl, she can remember things very easily, even names, she will met you once and she will remember your face and name always and so on.
She likes to draw and read books. She have always been liked to do it.
She hats bugs and spiders and any other small animals but she loves cats and dogs.

Carmen Gonzales  Nbt8xd

Carmen countined to read there book. What made her yawn a little bit. She have never been interested about plants so that book wasn't interesting at all for girl. She sighed but kep reading. She needed do this. She heard some one talking to her. She looked at the person and smiled. She could tell he was boy.

"I don't mind. Unless you distract my reading," she said there with a smile. She was still happy about her Christmas. That's why she was so nice. Usuay she would tell the persin to get lost bit not today. She looked back at her book and countined reading it. She just hoped she could finish it soon.

Last edited by Carmen Gonzales on Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Oddmund Hansen
Second Year
Second Year
Oddmund Hansen

My Character
::
Activity: Breidablikk - year I

Carmen Gonzales  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carmen Gonzales    Carmen Gonzales  EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:12 pm

Accepted!

You can post in the Sorting Ceremony thread now.
Back to top Go down

Carmen Gonzales
Page 1 of 1