Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Have a nice trip? (Carmen) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Have a nice trip? (Carmen) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Have a nice trip? (Carmen) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Have a nice trip? (Carmen) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Have a nice trip? (Carmen) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Have a nice trip? (Carmen) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Have a nice trip? (Carmen) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Have a nice trip? (Carmen) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Have a nice trip? (Carmen) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Have a nice trip? (Carmen) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Have a nice trip? (Carmen) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Have a nice trip? (Carmen) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Have a nice trip? (Carmen) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Have a nice trip? (Carmen) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Have a nice trip? (Carmen) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Have a nice trip? (Carmen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charles E. Wellington III
First Year
First Year

Have a nice trip? (Carmen) Empty
PostSubject: Have a nice trip? (Carmen)   Have a nice trip? (Carmen) EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 6:15 am

There were several places in the castle that Charlie particularly dreaded. One was the great hall. At least during mealtimes, when it was busy. Because Charlie hated getting there and having to sit near anyone. After all, who would want his company forced on them? Besides, he was a bit uncomfortable with people watching him eat, although he'd learned to dine properly at a young age. In the end, a lot of the time, he just chose to avoid eating during dinnertime in order to avoid the crowd. He'd slip in at the end of dinner instead, when the hall had cleared out a bit and it was easier to find a seat away from others. That way, he could eat without bothering or being bothered.

Aside from the great hall, Charlie generally stressed upon entry to just a few other places. Classes were always terrible, because he always felt as though where he was sitting would be judged. Truthfully, he'd like to sit up front, because Charlie was the type who liked to learn. But he was certain he'd be made fun of if he did, so he figured a seat in the middle would be the most neutral. Only, unless he was the first there, all the middle seats were taken. And he was never the first there, because then he'd just get made fun of for always being the first person to class. So, in the end, Charlie normally ended up sitting more toward the back, which was the last place he actually wanted to sit.

Then, of course, there was the common room. Full of people cooler and smarter than him, and there was no way to his dormitory without crossing it. Normally, he slipped along the far wall, hoping not to be noticed. But, the truth was that Charlie was quite fascinated by the common room. So, finally, he was going to get over his fear and venture into it, rather than running past. Well, maybe not get over his fear - that hardly counted when you waited for everyone to go to dinner first in order to explore your own common room. But that was exactly what Charlie did. Once everyone seemed to have gone on to the great hall, he finally stepped cautiously from his dormitory, looking around the room. And thank goodness nobody was there, because as soon as he started across toward an interesting looking bookshelf, Charlie tripped and toppled over, his glasses sliding off his face. Darn. With a sigh, Charlie's hands reached out to feel for his glasses - he was virtually blind without them - when suddenly he heard footsteps behind him. Instantly he panicked, because he thought he was alone. "Er, sorry," Charlie mumbled. "I was just going to look around and now - you don't see my glasses do you?" Charlie couldn't even make out the person who had approached him, let alone where his glasses were at.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Gonzales
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Carmen Gonzales

My Character
::
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Have a nice trip? (Carmen)   Have a nice trip? (Carmen) EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 1:46 pm

She had went to eat when everyone else did and was one of the first ones to come back to common room back then. She had nothing against eating around many people, she was totally okay with it. She doesn't mind anyone seeing her eating, she knows how to eat. She isn't really the shyest one she is more likely the brave one.

Carmen had been in common room near the fire place and tried to read there but it wasn't easy in that crowd, what wasn't quiet at all. They were way too loud. She just did close the book soon and stayed there in her armchair to be warm. She wondered what to do next. Now she wasn't really sure what to do it was so crowded here and so loud. She couldn't even really hear her own thoughts. She sighed and did stand up. She decided go to back her room. She hoped there wasn't anyone in loud, even her roommates weren't really quiet ones either. Sometimes she wished that they were, so she could enjoy reading. Their also very curious ones since Carmen isn't from England then they have so many questions about her. Sometimes she wishes that she could have just room for herself or with someone who isn't very active and likes to read like her.

Awhile walking towards the her room she noticed glasses on the floor and had almost stepped on them. Then she heard someone asking if she have seen glasses. "Hello, Yes I did see them, their here in front of me," she said and kneel down. "You can't see with out them?" she had to ask. She didn't meant that bad way for sure.
Back to top Go down
First Year
First Year

PostSubject: Re: Have a nice trip? (Carmen)   Have a nice trip? (Carmen) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 3:57 pm

Charlie breathed a sigh of relief at the sound of the voice that answered him. It sounded kind, and not at all like someone who would want to step on his glasses and leave him stranded there without being able to see. And on top of that, she didn’t sound very old, so with any luck she wasn’t obscenely older than Charlie, so maybe he wouldn’t have to feel so intimidated when he finally could see her. Though, not being able to see was actually a nice distraction from being afraid to talk to anybody, and for a moment Charlie wondered if he’d be better off blind. If he couldn’t see them, maybe he’d never worry about what they thought. He could just pretend that everyone was as dorky and pathetic as him, and then he’d always feel like he belonged.

But no, that was ridiculous, how would he study? So, after a moment, he reached out for them. “Barely. I’m legally blind without them,” he told her, his hand stretching in her general direction until it bumped into what he hoped were his glasses. He breathed a sigh of relief when the were in his hand, and quickly pulled them up to his face, pushing them up the brim of his nose. Instantly, the blurred colors swimming around his vision separated, focusing into actual shapes. The bookshelf, the fireplace. The girl in front of him. As soon as he could see her face, Charlie blushed, because he was still laying on the ground. He quickly stood up and brushed himself off.

“Um, thank you,” he said politely, his face still red. Then, holding a hand out to her, he introduced himself. “I’m Charlie,” he told her, inhaling deeply to clear his sinuses. He almost wiped his nose with his hand, but then remembered that he was waiting for her to shake it, and that you weren’t supposed to do that, and that the girl would think it was disgusting and never speak to him again. “This is my first year.”
Back to top Go down
Carmen Gonzales
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Carmen Gonzales

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Have a nice trip? (Carmen)   Have a nice trip? (Carmen) EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:41 am

Carmen looked at the boy and nodded her head. She was nice girl for sure, she never wanted anything bad to happen with no one. She would never hurt someone for sure. She hates bullying for sure. She just couldn't hurt someone, she was too nice for it for sure.

"Oh I see. Well I never had glasses and my eye sight is good so don't really need them," she said there and smiled when the boy did found his glasses from her hands. She seemed like nice boy and seemed like to be dork. Well actually she was someone who loved to read a lot herself too. She might look like she doesn't read much or so by her looks but well actyally she does. She did stood up from the kneeling too.

"No problem and you're welcome," she said with small smile on her face there. She had no problems talking with a boy. "I'm Carmen," she said her name there too and looked at his hand. She then did shake it few seconds later and did let it go after awhile. "Oh it's my first year too. But i did spent my first year in Durmstrang school. So i'm in second year now."
Back to top Go down
First Year
First Year

PostSubject: Re: Have a nice trip? (Carmen)   Have a nice trip? (Carmen) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 5:35 pm

Charlie pulled his glasses off his face again to inspect them while the girl talked. ”That must be nice then,” he replied enviously, using the edge of his sleeve to rub at a smudge on his right lens. He was lucky that they made a prescription strong enough for him, period. He didn’t need to make anything harder by letting his lenses get all smudged up. ”I wonder if wizards make anything that can fix your eyes. I bet not, though, because a lot of famous wizards have glasses.” They wouldn’t, if there was a way to fix it.

The girl was at least nice, and she smiled at him when he said thank you. Which meant she probably wasn’t going to make fun of him. The truth was that Charlie had been so distracted that he hadn’t even noticed her accent. But, now that she’d brought his attention to it, he wasn’t sure how he’d missed it. So she was some kind of transfer. ”What’s Durmstrang School?” he asked, pushing his glasses up the brim of his nose. ”I mean, where is it at? Is it like Hogwarts?”

Charlie hadn’t known that wizards existed a couple weeks ago, let alone that there was one school for them. ”Are there a lot of wizard schools?” he asked. That was important to know, in case he embarrassed himself so badly at this one that he had to transfer.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Gonzales
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Carmen Gonzales

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Have a nice trip? (Carmen)   Have a nice trip? (Carmen) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 9:50 pm

Carmen smiled at her. Well it was nice to see without glasses for sure. She couldn't really answer to boys question or was it really a question she wasn't sure. Anyways she had no idea if there was such thing or not. Her knowledge about magic wasn't really that great to be honest, she only knew what was written in books what she had read so far and this was just basic stuff.

This second year ravenclaw girl wouldn't make fun of anyone. She doesn't get point of it. She had yeah accent for sure but not so strong as it should be since she can speak English quite well, expect few minor spelling mistakes in longer and harder words. "Dursmtrang School is like Hogwarts yes. Magical school. Where young wizards and witches go. It's in Scandinavia, Norway if i'm not wrong now. No one really knows it exact locate. But that school isn't in Castle like Hogwarts it's on ship," she said there now with a small smile on her face.

"There is many different Wizard and witch school. There is Beauxbatons what is located in France if i'm not wrong now. Then there is on in America too called Salem. I'm sure there is more but Hogwarts, Durmstrang, Beauxbatons are most known ones. Lately even Salem but yeah there is probably more what aren't so known," she said there now with a weak smile. She have learned about different schools from one book she read when she was bored once. "If you need to know anything else about magic or what ever. I can always help you," she said to the boy with smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have a nice trip? (Carmen)   Have a nice trip? (Carmen) Empty

Back to top Go down

Have a nice trip? (Carmen)
Page 1 of 1