Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
It's Quiet, and I like it (Carmen) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
It's Quiet, and I like it (Carmen) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
It's Quiet, and I like it (Carmen) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
It's Quiet, and I like it (Carmen) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
It's Quiet, and I like it (Carmen) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
It's Quiet, and I like it (Carmen) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
It's Quiet, and I like it (Carmen) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
It's Quiet, and I like it (Carmen) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
It's Quiet, and I like it (Carmen) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
It's Quiet, and I like it (Carmen) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
It's Quiet, and I like it (Carmen) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
It's Quiet, and I like it (Carmen) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
It's Quiet, and I like it (Carmen) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
It's Quiet, and I like it (Carmen) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
It's Quiet, and I like it (Carmen) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

It's Quiet, and I like it (Carmen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kathrine Winter
First Year
First Year
Kathrine Winter

My Character
::
Activity:

It's Quiet, and I like it (Carmen) Empty
PostSubject: It's Quiet, and I like it (Carmen)   It's Quiet, and I like it (Carmen) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 2:44 pm

Kathrine was glad that she was finally at school, and that she would be able to learn so much while she was. However, she missed her parents. It was difficult being away from them, but she also knew that every student was away from the homes that they usually knew and so she tried her best not to feel sorry for herself. Feeling that way would do her no good, anyway, and would likely make things worse. So instead she focused on the good things about being away from home. Classes were one of them, as she rather enjoyed learning new things that she would not have at home. It was that which had made things easier for her at first, though now it was something else.

The library at Durmstrang held more books than Kathrine had seen in one place throughout her entire life. Not to mention the fact they were different to the ones that she had already read, and so it meant that she could gain something valuable from them. So the library had become her favourite place to spend her spare time, whether she studied or simply read.

The smell of books and light dust that came with almost any library washed over her as she entered the large room. The day before, she had been finishing off any school work that she would need the following week, but now it was Sunday and that meant that she could chose something from the shelves at random and settle into one of the comfortable chairs and submerge herself in information or an alternate world- whichever her fingers happened to take ahold of first.

Taking a book from a shelf without even looking at it, Kathrine headed over to her favourite seat and sunk into it before placing the large, old book on her lap. Though reading had sounded like a wonderful way to spend her Sunday, where she wouldn’t have to listen to other students talking or be outside, it seemed that she wouldn’t have the chance as soon as she had thought. As she had started to read the first line of the old text, she was interrupted by the sound of footsteps venturing closer to her chair than she was used to. So, rather than simply ignore them, she looked up to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Gonzales
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Carmen Gonzales

My Character
::
Activity:

It's Quiet, and I like it (Carmen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Quiet, and I like it (Carmen)   It's Quiet, and I like it (Carmen) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 1:32 pm

Carmen had pretty much nothing to do on Sunday. She decided to go to library and read something. She loved to read ever since she was young. Some people still assume when they see her hair color that she is dumb girl, well blonde people are usually that, well at least people think like that. Carmen have never been that dumb one, she likes to learn about new stuff all the time.

So she walked into library and wondered what she could read today. She soon took one random book and began to look for good table where to sit. She saw that some tables were full already. Some tables had few spots available but Carmen didn't know well enough any of them. She had hard time choosing good place to sit.

At the end she walked over to one girl who was sitting alone in table. That girl probably heard her footsteps since she looked up at her. "May I ask here?" she asked and pointed at chair across the table. She tried to sound nice one here and so polite as possible. She hoped she won't say no to her or she would have to find other table to sit.
Back to top Go down

It's Quiet, and I like it (Carmen)
Page 1 of 1