Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Broken strings (Wade)  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Broken strings (Wade)  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Broken strings (Wade)  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Broken strings (Wade)  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Broken strings (Wade)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Broken strings (Wade)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Broken strings (Wade)  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Broken strings (Wade)  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Broken strings (Wade)  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Broken strings (Wade)  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Broken strings (Wade)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Broken strings (Wade)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Broken strings (Wade)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Broken strings (Wade)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Broken strings (Wade)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Broken strings (Wade)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

Broken strings (Wade)  Empty
PostSubject: Broken strings (Wade)    Broken strings (Wade)  EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 8:19 pm

Sydney had just gotten a new guitar with her summer money and was so excited to get home and try it out. She was so caught up in her thoughts she wasnt watching where she was going. Suddenly, she ran into a guy and dropped her guitar to the ground. She heard the heart breaking sound of the neck snapping and the strings snapping. "MY GUITAR!" She screamed. She looked up at the guy with anger and fire in her eyes. But then she gasped.

This guy was incredibly good looking. He was also incredibly familiar looking. Then it hit her. “Why hello, Wade. Destroying my things again, I see. Just like old times.” Wade had never destroyed anything of hers at Hogwarts. She was just babbling. She picked up the guitar by its not snapped neck and sighed as it dangled by the strings. “Damn it. Just got this one too.”
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Broken strings (Wade)    Broken strings (Wade)  EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 11:48 pm

It was one of those days when Wade's mind was running everywhere. He missed Shah so much, and had concluded that the cliché was true: it was impossible to forget your first love. Wade had distanced himself from Britain for a while, traveled to Spain and Portugal, all the way to France and Germany. It had all been in hopes of forgetting what an asshole he had been to the only girl who had -at some point in life- loved him. Not looking where he was going, his mind focused entirely on what he'd given away, Wade let his feet carry him where they wanted. Suddenly, though, he bumped face flat against someone else. Without apologizing, Wade gave the girl a disgusted look.

Wade had learned to block out things he didn't like from his memory. Most of the faces he'd seen at Hogwarts had been erased willingly, only a fragment of a people remained. Amongst them, Jennifer Moss and Morgana Gaunt. Both were terrible women, brought a whole new meaning to the term "bitch". That's why when this unknown girl called him by his name and accused him of breaking her stuff once again, Wade's expression changes to confusion. "I'm sorry, but I don't know who you are." he replied. It wasn't his business anyway, there were many people named Wade, who may or may not look somewhat similar to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Broken strings (Wade)    Broken strings (Wade)  EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 11:57 pm

Sydney was slightly hurt and kind of insulted that Wade did not remember her. “I am Sydney. Sydney Hale? Maybe you don’t recognize me without the tutus.” Sydney had grown up quite a bit since her time at Hogwarts. She had ditched her old tutus and adopted a bit of a more mature look. She sighed and took out her wand and tried to fix the guitar. It reconnected itself back together. She strummed the strings and sighed when it fell back apart. “Damn it.”

She sighed and threw the new, now rather destroyed, guitar away. “Well this stinks. That cost me about 4 months salary.” She was still working at Zonkos so she didn’t make a lot of money when school wasn’t in session and kids were coming to her shop on Hogsmeade weekends. She sighed and rubbed the back of her neck, “You really don’t recognize me or remember me?” She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken strings (Wade)    Broken strings (Wade)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken strings (Wade)
Page 1 of 1