Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

The Struggle is Real (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

The Struggle is Real (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: The Struggle is Real (OPEN)   The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:21 am

Danny walked into the library with a stack of books. He had 4 tests to study for and a 500 word paper to write. He groaned and collapsed in a chair after dropping his books onto the desk.

He groaned and opened his potions book and grabbed a quill and some parchment. He groaned and began to write his paper. He was so tired from studying all night the night before, he just wanted to sleep. But he couldnt, he had to pass his classes.
Back to top Go down
Zypher Andrews
Third Year
Third Year
Zypher Andrews

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle is Real (OPEN)   The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:49 pm

Study. It seemed to be all he ever did and it kind of hindered his time looking for friends. He only had a few but it seemed he never had time to hang out with them. Hopefully his schoolwork would ease up a bit to give him some spare time but for now it was all school.

Dressed in his schools colors he swept some of his hair back as he sighed. Entering the library he gathered up some more of the books needed and looked for a table. He noted that many of them were empty but he didn't care about those. He liked to sit at tables that actually had people at them. It made his study time a little less boring when he could get to meet someone new or talk to his friends if they were at the library to.

Spotting a table that had a boy that looked close his age; he walked up and sat his books down before clearing his throat and asking if it was ok if he sat at the table with the boy who looked to be busy studying as well.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle is Real (OPEN)   The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:59 pm

Danny looked up as he heard a boy clear his throat. He smiled and nodded when the boy asked if he could sit at the table with him. He turned back to his studies and took out his quill. He began taking notes on Grubbly worms and Flobber worms and their alikes and differences.

He groaned when eh finished his notes and stretched out his fingers. He hated note taking, it always made his hand hurt. Why couldnt they use computers like they did in the muggle world. He looked up at the boy and smiled. "Hi there," He said brightly and tried to seem upbeat and happy, "Im Danny. Danny Sinclair."

The boy seemed to be about his age, obviously not a Gryffindor, or else he would have recognized him. He tried to figure out what house he was based off his vibe, or his aura as Alexia would say. He seemed to be relaxed but happy. He had that peppiness that usually annoyed Danny,b ut on him it seemed to work. "Im guessing.... Hufflepuff?"
Back to top Go down
Zypher Andrews
Third Year
Third Year
Zypher Andrews

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle is Real (OPEN)   The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:42 am

Zip smiled as he got the go ahead and sat down. Sorting through his books he pulled out the one he was looking for and started to write down notes on his parchment. After awhile the other boy seemed to actually take notice of him being there and introduced himself. He seemed to be a cheery kid and to be honest Zip liked it. He wished more people were just open and friendly as this kid seemed to be.

Sitting his quill down he smiled. "My names Zypher Andrews but most people just call me Zip. That's spelled Z-I-P is you are wondering." he said and them coughed. "Yep I am a Hufflepuff and you would be a...ummmm....what?" he asked wondering. He had no idea why but he instantly could sense that they would turn out to be friends.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle is Real (OPEN)   The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:49 am

Danny chuckled and smiled. He liked this kid. "Cool nickname, most people just call em Danny. Which I guess is a nick name since my real name is Daniel." He wanted to be friends with this kid. He didnt know why, he just did.

He smiled and pulled out his potions book and started reading about how to brew glory and bottle fame. "Im a Gryffindor." He smiled when the boy asked what house he was in. He wondered if Zip liked Quidditch. Maybe he would take him to a game sometime.

He moved his hair out of his face and smirked, "Hey Zip? You like Quidditch?" Danny was sure he could get tickets from Austin for the next Serpents game. he was already taking Saryana, but Danny wanted Zip to come too
Back to top Go down
Zypher Andrews
Third Year
Third Year
Zypher Andrews

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle is Real (OPEN)   The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:38 am

Zip chuckled to himself at the kid. He certainly did seem as friendly as he first guessed. Closing his book he scooted it aside and scratched his neck as he searched for his next victim in the book pile. Pulling it out he opened it and after searching the index he turned to the page he was looking for.

He listened to the kid and inwardly sighed. He missed his siblings but none of them were special like him. He was the only wizard in his family which was weird but at least his parents supported it.

He had heard a lot about Gryffindors. They were the brave and heroic ones. That he could make friends with one was awesome. Maybe he would be invited to a Quidditch game. He never played the game himself but he loved watching it. Stumbling with his words he replied to Danny's question. "Well..I..I..I love it. I love watching it. Why do ask" he queried.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle is Real (OPEN)   The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:46 am

"My brother is Austin Sinclair. Seeker for the South wick Serpents. Me and my friend Saryana are going to eb going to the next home game. Would you like to come with us?" He smiled and blushed. He didnt usually tell people about Austin, it usually lead to people using him to get to his brother.

He rubbed the back of his neck adn bit his lip softly. He chuckled and smiled softly at Zip. There was something about him that Danny liked. He didnt know what it was yet, but there was definitely something.

He put away his Care of Magical Creatures book and looked at Zip, "If you dont want to, thats ok. You dont have to say yes." He hoped he did say yes though
Back to top Go down
Zypher Andrews
Third Year
Third Year
Zypher Andrews

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle is Real (OPEN)   The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 2:44 am

ZIp knew a lot of players in the international Quidditch teams and he had certainly heard of Austin Sinclair. He gasped when he found out he was sitting in front of the star players brother. "No way! You gotta be kinding me! Miss on the chance to possibly meet a career player?" he said excitedly. He had never gone to a match outside of the school so being given this chance was just too freaking awesome.

He wanted to hug this kid for doing this for him but he didn't want to freak the kid out. "I definitely won't miss this chance to go to a game. I've never been to one before but look here you are and I thank you a lot." he said and stared down at his books.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle is Real (OPEN)   The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 2:47 am

Danny smiled when he saw how excited Zip was to go to a game. It was kinda cute. Wait... cute? Where did that come from. He shook his head and chuckled. He saw Zip phsyically restraining himself from hugging Danny, so he decided to cut the kid some slack. He pulled Zip into a hug and laughed. "Youre welcome."

He dug around in his bag and pulled out two tickets to the next home game. he handed one to Zip, "Here you go." He smiled and slipped the other one into his jeans pocket. "The game is tomorrow actually." He hadnt realized the next game was so soon.

He was excited to get to spend the day with two of his friends. He would get to spend the entire day with Saryana and Zip. He just hoped the two got along well. He smiled and continued studying the mating patterns of hippogriffs.
Back to top Go down
Zypher Andrews
Third Year
Third Year
Zypher Andrews

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle is Real (OPEN)   The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 5:01 pm

Zip was a bit shocked when the kid decided to hug him. He honestly hadn't expected it but it was alright. Not like there was anything wrong with it. The kids hug was strong for his age and Zip couldn't help but notice the kid smelled a bit like the outdoors; but in a good way. Like a pinecone and freshly melted snow.

After the kid let him go he sat there in excitement. The game was tomorrow! He would be going to a game for the first time in his life. With new friends no less! He smiled as Danny handed him his ticket and he stared at it; just thinking about all the fun he was going to have tomorrow.

Looking back to his books he smiled. He had work to do if he was going to enjoy tomorrow and started to write more on the properties of Transfiguration. Finishing up the book he was taking notes from he started on the next one. His hand was started to get tired and he was as well.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle is Real (OPEN)   The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:08 pm

Danny smiled at the shocked look on Zips face. He chuckled and ruffled his hair, “I’m glad you’re so excited. It’s going to be awesome. It’s going to be more than awesome. It’s going to be epic. Fantastic, even.” He then realized he was babbling and blushed lightly.

He picked up his quill again and continued taking notes on the mating patterns of the mystical and magical hippogriff. He looked up at Zip who was studying away. He was rather cute. Why did he keep thinking like that? He groaned softly, hopefully not loud enough for Zip to actually hear him.

He shook out his writing hand, which was starting to cramp up. He had been taking notes for almost an hour now. It was starting to hurt like crazy. He blew on his hand to try and ease some of the pain he was experiencing. “Bloody hand crap. Pain in my arse.”
Back to top Go down
Zypher Andrews
Third Year
Third Year
Zypher Andrews

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle is Real (OPEN)   The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:29 pm

Zip looked up startled as Danny grumbled about his hand. He had been having the same issue and had dozed off for a second. Startled he had knocked his book off the desk and scrambled to pick it up.

"Yeah I know what you mean. All this studying and writing notes has made my hand all achey and tight and made me all tired," he said yawning. "I really need to take a break. I have plenty of time to do it but I just like to make sure that it is all done ahead of time. It's kinda putting a damper on my friend life." he said wearily.

Picking his book back up he sat it back on the table with a small thud. It was hard trying to be the best but he wanted to make his parents proud since he was the first wizard in his family. He wanted to prove himself to them. Show them that he could be something.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle is Real (OPEN)   The Struggle is Real (OPEN) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:33 pm

Danny smiled as Zip talked. He liked listening to Zip. Something about his voice calmed him down. He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. “How about we take a quick break, yeah?” He could use a bit of a break, and he was sure Zip could too.

He picked up his books and put them in his bag and stood up. “Come on. Just a quick one.” He smiled and thought about where they could go. There was the quidditch pitch, or the kitchens for a snack. His stomach growled and he knew instantly that he was hungry. Luckily it was just a tiny growl, not loud enough for Zip to hear it.

But then, his stomach made a huge roar. He blushed and rubbed his stomach, “Guess im a bit hungry.” He chuckled and held his hand out to Zip for him to take. “Come on, mate.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle is Real (OPEN)   The Struggle is Real (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Struggle is Real (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1