Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
How to go about this (Open) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
How to go about this (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
How to go about this (Open) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
How to go about this (Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
How to go about this (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
How to go about this (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
How to go about this (Open) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
How to go about this (Open) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
How to go about this (Open) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
How to go about this (Open) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
How to go about this (Open) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
How to go about this (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
How to go about this (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
How to go about this (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
How to go about this (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

How to go about this (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Martha-Louise Ford
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Martha-Louise Ford

My Character
::
Activity:

How to go about this (Open) Empty
PostSubject: How to go about this (Open)   How to go about this (Open) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 9:00 pm

Martha slipped into the common room and found a seat on a sofa, reclining across the whole thing and digging into her book bag for one of her potions books. Luckily, she had one of the more advanced books that had a recipe for Felix Felicis. She was lucky in that, since it wasn't considered dark. She'd scanned the recipe briefly once before, but hadn't bothered reading it more thoroughly until now. Most of it sounded simple enough. This time though, she made note of the ingredients. Ashwinder Egg, horseradish, a squill bulb, murtlap...A few sounded rare or difficult to obtain, but Martha was sure she could manage. Oh. Shit. Stew for six months. Like hell, she didn't have that kind of time on her hands. That would leave her with barely any time to research Moonseed poison.
With a groan, she let the book fall from her hands and slide to the floor. "There just has to be another way," she muttered to herself. She sighed and figured she might as well postpone planning for a bit; there wasn't much she could do at this time of day. Instead, she re-situated herself on the sofa so that her back was straight and legs crossed, and began clearing her mind. The earlier she started her training, the sooner she'd be official.
Back to top Go down
Frederick Zaschke
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Frederick Zaschke

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff Student

PostSubject: Re: How to go about this (Open)   How to go about this (Open) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:12 pm

Freddie's jacket was ripped. Terribly ripped. Not only was it a jacket, it was his favorite one, the one with the plaid flannel on the inside. Groaning, he cursed his stupidity for trying to climb the mountain chain by the grounds. He was seriously stupid, but it was a bet and Freddie had to win it. His roommate and some of his friends had decided to see who could go the farthest up in a certain amount of time, and although Freddie had won, he's slipped and hurt his shoulder, causing his jacket and skin to slice. A trip to the infirmary had been embarrassing and unnecessary, Freddie could take care of his wounds by himself. He was good at potions and charms, so having to sit there while the elderly nurses took care of him was enough to take a bit of his dignity away.

Walking through the hallways, on his way back to the common room, Freddie took his jacket off to prevent anything from catching on to it and making it even worse, revealing his neon orange shirt stained with blood. The thought of just going to bed wasn't enough, he needed to waste his energy on something before slipping between the covers to sleep for around 10 hours. And just like that, the answer to his prayers - if they could be called such - came in the form of a girl sitting on the sofa of the Folkvang common room. A girl he hadn't seen before. A girl who looked like she was meditating and having an overall peaceful night. Nah, Freddie had to interrupt it. "HEY!" Freddie shouted, laughing as he took a seat across from her. "Are you meditating? Trying to reach into somebody's mind?" he smiled as he put his torn jacket on the spot next to him, leaning back on the couch and trying to see how this girl could be so old and so unfamiliar to him. She must be one of those exchange students, one of the few that Durmstrang had agreed to accept this year.

Then, the features of her face seemed much more familiar than they had before, now that he was facing her straight on. "Wait a minute." he raised an eyebrow. "You were at that Norwegian meeting shit, weren't you?" Yes, that's why she looked familiar now. Noticing the book a book on the floor, Freddie picked it up, inspecting it to see what it was this girl was up to. "Potions....hmmm. Anything in particular you're trying to brew?" Just because Freddie was good at it didn't mean he would immediately offer to help her, she may be trying to turn a professor's hair neon green for all he knew of her. "Oh, I don't think I actually got your name at the meeting. I'm Frederick, but I go by Freddie. And, you are?" he asked as he held the book in his hands, glancing at the pages only to realize it was an advanced textbook.
Back to top Go down
Martha-Louise Ford
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Martha-Louise Ford

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: How to go about this (Open)   How to go about this (Open) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:30 pm

Martha cringed when someone shouted a greeting, but she tried to maintain her calm and not loose focus. She could do this. But then, of course, he had to start blabbering on. Her jaw tensed and she opened her eyes to glare at him, "Yes. I was meditating. It was going splendidly well until you came along." He looked vaguely familiar, probably one of the other students at that bogus meeting.

And that question confirmed it. "I was at that meeting, informative as it was," she added sarcastically. She frowned and fought the urge to snatch her book back when he picked it up. While technically, she wasn't trying to brew anything in particular right then, she had several of the pages dog-eared for when she decided to brew something. A few of which were harmful. Fine, most of them were harmful.

She sighed and resigned herself to her fate. There was no way she was getting any more meditation in with this kid blabbering on. "Pleasure to meet you, I'm sure. I'm Martha-Louise," she pasted a falsely charming smile on her face. Now, if he would kindly give her book back and fuck off, she could get on with her life. Unless he offered to help, which she doubted he could since she was planning on brewing several very advanced potions that most seventh years didn't know. Still, if nothing else, he could chop things for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to go about this (Open)   How to go about this (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

How to go about this (Open)
Page 1 of 1