Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Youre dating my daughter (Chase)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  Empty
PostSubject: Youre dating my daughter (Chase)    Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 4:20 am

Nico Di Angelo pulled down the hood of his cloak to better hide his face. Being a wanted Death Eater, it was hard for him to travel without being noticed. But he had no choice. He needed some things from Borgin and Burkes that he could not get any where else in the world.

He stepped into the shop and got his items. As he exited the shop, he fell onto a young man and growled at him, "Watch where youre going, kid!"
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Youre dating my daughter (Chase)    Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 4:26 am

Chase was heading to get some go to cook later. He saw a older man but ignored him in till he bumped into him and fell back not being able to keep him self up. He groaned and got up. He looked at the dude and frowned. He looked like someone he knew. Then he got it he saw him in photo at Tessa's place. This was her father...who was ment to be dead. Chase froze. "I'm seeing things now Tess is gonna think I'm insane when I tell her." He looked at him eyes widen open. "Your ment to be dead"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Youre dating my daughter (Chase)    Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 4:34 am

NIco growled and grabbed the boy by his shirt collar and slammed against the wall, "How do you know who I am? And how do you know my daughter?" He felt his heart break a little when the boy mentioned his eldest daughter, Tessa. he had recently heard that Tessa was now an Auror and was hunting down his 'killer'. He glared at the boy and tightened his grip, "Answer me!" He was not playing around. If Tessa knew he was alive, he would be screwed.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Youre dating my daughter (Chase)    Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 4:37 am

Chase groaned he shut his eyes. He knew best not to fight back knowing him he would most likely brake something. "Your Tessa's father! My girlfriends farther!" He was scared this man could brake him. He was weak and not at all well enough to take him on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Youre dating my daughter (Chase)    Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 4:41 am

Nico growled once more and relased the boy. "You are dating my daughter? What gives you the right to date MY daughter?" He screamed the word not caring who or what heard them. He was pissed off. He had missed so much of Tessa's life. He missed her so much. It hrut to know there was something he didnt know about her. He had been keeping an eye on all 3 of his kids since he disppeared. "Whats your name, boy?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Youre dating my daughter (Chase)    Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 4:43 am

Chase wanted to run and hide but he knew not to. "Chase sir. My name is Chase Daniels" He said trying to seem like he wasn't scared but he was failing majorly. This guy could kill him all because he was dating Tessa. He was still far away his arms were killing him from being pushed around so much and he felt like his legs where about to give out on him any moment now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Youre dating my daughter (Chase)    Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 4:51 am

Nico saw the boys legs were shaking and he pushed him onto a bench, "Sit, you act as if youve seen a ghost." He chuckled and pushed his hair back. "Seriously though? Youre dating my daughter? I thought Tess would at least have standards. No offense." He smirked at the boy and eyed him. He was skinny, obviously not a fighter. "Are you capable of taking care of my tessa?" He raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms waiting for an answer. Tessa had gotten that pose form he guessed.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Youre dating my daughter (Chase)    Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 4:56 am

Chase fell back and say he sighed. "Just because I am skinny does not mean that I can not take care of Tess. I am indeed weaker then most but I know how to fight as well and I know how to protect the ones I love." He looked down feeling like Tessa's father now hated him because he was a lot smaller then the average man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Youre dating my daughter (Chase)    Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 5:02 am

Nico raised his eyebrow at the word love, "You love my daughter?" He scoffed and shook his head, "Look kid. I have to love her. Shes my daughter. You can still get out scott free and get away from all this drama. She is obsessed with catching Benson. Well news flash, Benson is dead! Died a few weeks ago in a attack. He was a buddy of mine, helped me stage my death." He chuckled when he though of his old friend. He then looked back at Chase, "How is she? How is my Princess?" He missed his daughters more than anything in the world. Besides perhaps their mother, Maria
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Youre dating my daughter (Chase)    Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 5:06 am

Chase sighed. "Yes I love her. She's great also she's amazing." he smiled at the thought of when he got home his Tessa would be waiting for him. He smiled down at his lap. "She does want to find the man who I guess didn't kill you but that's because she misses you. I haven't met her sister but I'm sure she misses you as well. I have no idea why your running but if you did this for them to protect them I understand and I'll stay quiet about this."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Youre dating my daughter (Chase)    Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 5:10 am

Vanessa was on her way to Borgin and Burkes when she saw two men talkign. She recognized one of them instantly. She almost started crying. She didnt know what to do. She just slowly walked over to them and looked at the man, "Daddy?" She said her voice breaking with tears. She was happy... but also scared. She looked around but her eyes fell back onto her father. She assumed him to be dead. She then noticed the other man. She assumed him to be the bad guy. She drew her wand and pointed it at the skinny boy, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Youre dating my daughter (Chase)    Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 5:14 am

Chase sighed everyone seem to hate him today. "My names Chase I take it your Tess's sister...I'm her boyfriend." He looked at her she was young but he knew he couldn't take her so he made no quick movements as if not to scare her or something into thinking he was going to harm her or her father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Youre dating my daughter (Chase)    Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 5:17 am

Nico felt himself get chocked up when he said Vanessa, "Nessa?" He stepped closer to his daughter and pushed down on her arm to lower her wadn, "Its ok, Baby girl. He's a good guy. He is dating Teresa... Tessa. He is dating Tessa." He knew Tessa hated being called Teresa. But he used to do it just to tease her. He looked at his little girl, "Youve grow up." He pulled her into a hug and sighed, "I have missed you, Bambina."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Youre dating my daughter (Chase)    Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 5:20 am

Chase smiled watching them. He sat up a bit more but sighed and just leaned forward and rested against his knees he felt tired he wanted to sleep but he couldn't leave yet he was scared if he did he would get killed for some reason. He set his head in his hands and relaxed just calming down trying to not be so freaked anymore by seeing Tessa father. He looked at them and smiled he was happy Tessa and her sister had family now...all he had now was Tessa so he was okay with his life.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Youre dating my daughter (Chase)    Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 8:59 pm

Vanessa giggled when her father called Tessa by her real name. It always made her giggle. She nodded when her father said not to attack the boy. She growled softly at the fact that he was dating her sister, "Why would you date my sister? Are you crazy?" Her sister was so annoying. She didnt see why anyone would voluntarily hang out with her. She gasped in shock when her father pulled her into a hug, but she hugged him back. She then pulled away and stepped towards Chase. She looked back at her father and he nodded at her. She knew what she had to do. She hugged Chase and sighed, "Dont hurt my sister."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Youre dating my daughter (Chase)    Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 9:02 pm

Chase nodded and laughed a bit at times Tess could be silly and strange but that was one of the many reasons he loved her. He gasped when he was hugged buy weakly he hugged back. He nodded he would never ever hurt Tessa. If he did he would most likely die from sadness. He pulled away he didn't really liked to be touch but he could deal with it. He looked down at his feet not knowing what to do now. Like if he should just leave and go home or stay here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Youre dating my daughter (Chase)    Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 9:09 pm

"Do not tell Tessa you saw me here. Thats goes for you to, Vanessa." He looked down at his youngest daughter and raised an eyebrow to show he meant business. He then turned to Chase, "Go home. Be with my daughter. But not a word about what happened today." He kissed his daughter and the top of he rhead and hugged her to him. "I love you so much, Vanessa." With that, he left the two standing outside Borgin and Burke staring after him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youre dating my daughter (Chase)    Youre dating my daughter (Chase)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Youre dating my daughter (Chase)
Page 1 of 1