Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A surprise Guest (Chase)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

A surprise Guest (Chase) Empty
PostSubject: A surprise Guest (Chase)   A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 10:55 pm

Tessa clocked out after a long days work and headed outside the Ministry of Magic. She loved her job, but she was so tired and wanted a nap. As she walked down the street she saw a familiar face in the crowd. She smiled and made her way over to the person and wrapped her arms around them, "Hey Chase."

She smiled and kissed his cheek softly. She was surprised to find him on this side of town. "Did you come to surprise me at work or something?" She raised an eyebrow and giggled softly.

She was happy to see him. She hadnt seen him in almost a week and she missed hanging out with him. He always managed to make her smile. Ever since their little sleepover, she had been thinking about him non stop.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A surprise Guest (Chase)   A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:45 pm

Chase laughed when he saw her. He held her close and nodded. "Ya i was going to maybe umm" He scratched the back of his neck. "Take you out to dinner or something" He bite his lip he didnt know how to do this whole asking out thing. He kissed her forehead and smiled at her hoping she would agree to let him take her out. He held her close to him. He looked down at her smiling. He was still looking for a job but he was happy just having her at the moment. She was the most amazing person he knew. He pushed a stray hair behind her ear smiling. It was different for him to be like this happy and smiling. He liked it he liked her. He liked the way she smiled and the way when she talked he didnt hear anything else but her. He smiled widely he was so happy to have her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A surprise Guest (Chase)   A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:19 pm

"I would love to go out to dinner with you, Chase." She smiled and wrapped her arms around him as she nuzzled up against his chest. She smiled as his warmth and scent enveloped her. It made her feel safe and at home. She loved that about him. Hell, she loved him. Did she just think that? Better than actually saying it out loud she supposed. She didnt want to scare him off.

She smiled up at him and giggled, "What did you have in mind?" She started walking and grabbed his hand so he could walk with her. She squeezed his hand softly and stepped closer to him so she was resting against his arm and shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A surprise Guest (Chase)   A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:27 pm

Chase smiled when she said yes he liked that she didn't seem to think much about it she just said yes. He smiled widely and kissed her forehead she was amazing in his eyes. "Anywhere how bout you pick" He smiled as she rested against his shoulder he held her hand just as tight and warped his other arm around her shoulder holding her close she was tiny in his arms but he loved that about her. She was so tiny compared to him but in his eyes that was such a good thing. He liked that he liked that she fit against him perfectly. That she wasn't two small but she also wasn't two big. He kept walking waiting for her to answer he hoped she would pick somewhere he knew but if she didn't it would be just as fine as well. He smiled before kissing her forehead softly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A surprise Guest (Chase)   A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:32 pm

"Maybe... the Howling Wolf? Its a restaurant in Downtown Wizard London." She smiled. She loved the Wolf. she used to go all the time with her family before her father died. She remembered sitting between Luca and her father, feeling safe and protected.

She missed that feeling more than anything in the world. SHe missed her father. She sighed and felt sad for a moment, but then she felt Chase pull her in closer to him and she smiled. "But if you would rather go else where we can do that. Its all up to you." SHe wanted to kiss him so bad. So she did. She stood up on her toes and caught his lips with hers. She smiled against his lips and giggled softly. "Mi amore. Ti amo."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A surprise Guest (Chase)   A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:31 am

Chase smiled and nodded. "Anywhere you want to go Tess i will take you anywhere you want. But your going to have to tell me where it is" He smiled and kissed the top of her head. He walked out of the cloud of people a bit and lean against a wall holding her. "I missed you since i left your house" He smiled and just held her close not knowing where to go so he just waited for her to tell him so he could take her there. He wouldn't let her pay he may not have as much money as her but he didn't care he wanted to pay for this dinner tonight. He smiled and hoped she would like tonight and he hoped that he didn't mess it up somehow. He looked down at her and rubbed her sides a bit he was happy to have her in his arms to be with her like this. He smiled and just waited for her to answer him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A surprise Guest (Chase)   A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:54 am

Tessa smiled and nodded. "Its off Buckner street right by Hat Fountain." She smiled and continued walking down Kibbler street and turned onto Huffton Way. She spun a bit under his arm and into his chest as she giggled. She smiled when she saw the Howling Wolf, "Here we are." She ran for the door and bounced eager to get inside, "Come on, Chase. faster!" She smiled at him and her eyes shone and sparkled with excitement. "You are gonna love it here."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A surprise Guest (Chase)   A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:45 am

Chase smiled and nodded walking behind her sorta. He smiled when she seemed so happy and excited he walk glad she was happy. He laughed when she turned into him. He held her for a second before she ran to the door he followed behind her smiling. He nodded and grabbed her hand as he walked in he waited for someone to come get them seated and when they were seated he followed the waiter. He took a seat and pulled Tessa beside him and just kept hold of her hand as he leaned back against the seat. "Its nice in here so far" He looked at her and gave her a side smirk and relaxed just waiting for something but he didn't know what. He looked at her and kissed her cheek for some reason he didn't know why but he felt like he had to like he needed to show her that he did truly love her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A surprise Guest (Chase)   A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:43 am

"I used to come here alot with my family." SHe smiled because they were sitting in her regular booth. "We would sit right here. In this very booth. My mom and sister on one side, my dad and me here, and my brother on the other side." She smiled and sighed at the happy memory. "I miss my parents. And I plan to avenge my father. Its part of why I became a Auror. To hunt down and capture his killer. Rocko Benson, a well known death eater."

She realized she should stop talking and blushed lightly. "Sorry. Im talking alot." When the waiter came, she ordered a salad and a cheeseburger with a sweet tea to drink. She always got the same thing because it was so good.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A surprise Guest (Chase)   A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:20 pm

Chase laughed when he heard her talk on and on he liked it. He liked hearing her talk about the things she loved. He warped his arm around around her shoulder when she brought up the fact that her dad was dead. He kissed her cheek. "Don't worry Tess. Someday you will find him. Ill help in anyway i can okay?" He smiled and when the waiter asked if he wanted anything he shook his head. He was hungry but he would live. He kissed the top of her head once the waiter left. "Your amazing Tess. don't worry about talking alot i like it" He took a deep breath and relaxed he was calm at the moment it was rare for him to be so calm but with Tessa he felt like nothing could hurt him. But he also felt like he needed to protract her so he was always on guard just a bit making sure nothing would hurt her ever. He leaned his head against hers and just smiled staring into space a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A surprise Guest (Chase)   A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 11:30 pm

Tessa smiled when he said he didnt mind her contant babbling. Most guys hated it. The only people that dealt with it before were her family and Aidan. She sighed at the thought of her long lost ex boyfriend and shook her head. She was trying to get over Aidan. But he kept sneaking back into her thoughts and in her dreams. Except for last night. Last night, she actually had a special guest appearance by Chase in her dreams. She smiled softly and began eating when her food arrived. "Are you sure youre not hungry?" She said as she offered him a bite of her burger. She would not mind sharing with him. She didnt want him to be hungry when she had plenty of food to share. "Please eat something. For me?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A surprise Guest (Chase)   A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:50 am

Chase sighed and shook his head. "Babe im not hungry i promise" He lied but he didnt want her to have to feel like she had to give up her food for him. He kissed the top of her head and held her. "Eat go ahead im fine I promise" He smiled and kissed her cheek and warped his arms around her shoulder smiling. He took a deep breath and he hid his face in her shoulder relaxing. He wished he had enough money to get a drink or something but he didnt he had no job yet and soon he was willing to guess he would be a street rat. He would keep that to himself though and not tell Tess. He took a deep breath and smiled. She smelled so nice it relaxed him as he just held her there. He smiled he was happy to have someone like her in his arms and to be with her. He smiled widely.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A surprise Guest (Chase)   A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:57 am

Tessa frowned when he refused to eat. She growled softly and cut her burger in half and put it in front of him> She got a stern look on her face, "Eat. Now." She used the same voice she used on her little sister when it was time for bed when she used to babysit Vanessa. But instead of bed, she said eat. Saying bed would have made no sense.

She would not have him going hungry if she had anything to say about it. She ordered two drinks and smiled as they arrived. “I want to take care of you just like you wanna take care of me, understood?” She hated the fact that she felt like he was hiding something from her. “Chase whats wrong? And don’t say nothing. After all, I’m an Auror. I can tell when you’re lying to me.”
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A surprise Guest (Chase)   A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:03 am

Chase sighed and shook his head he wanted her to eat not himself he would be fine. "Im fine Tess I promise" He didnt want her to worry about himself. He would use all the money he had left to treat her not himself. He didnt care what happened to himself. Then he heard her and sigh laughing. He knew she could most likely find a way to figure everything out. "I promise im fine. Just focus on yourself for now i dont matter sweet heart" He sighed and kissed her cheek again and smiled. He took a deep breath in when he heard his stomach rumble loudly. He shut his eyes and sighed. He would be fine. He kept saying over and over to himself he wanted to forget that he was hungry he didnt have this kind of money so he forgot about it and just focused on her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A surprise Guest (Chase)   A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:10 am

"You dont matter? Did you really just say you dont matter?!" Tessa stood up and pushed her chair back. She was pissed off now. "You matter, Chase. You matter to me. You mean the world to me!" She was sad that he wasnt taking care of himself. Tears were falling. She was scared that he was in pain or in trouble. Then she heard his stomach growl and shoved the food closer. "Eat."

She was tired of playing games. She was starting to really worry. “Chase, after this can we go to your house?” She hadn’t seen his house yet, and she was curious as to what it was like. She smiled and bit into her half of her burger and waited for him to eat his.

She sighed and felt slightly embarrassed by her outburst. But she had gotten so mad. Chase mattered so much to her. She loved him so damn much, it hurt how much she loved him. And for him to just act like he didn’t matter…
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A surprise Guest (Chase)   A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:16 am

Chase sighed he smiled a bit but how concerned she sounded. He held her close in his arms and kissed her quickly. He then sighed loudly when she said she wanted to go to his house. He had one yes but it was horrible it was the cheapest thing he could find and he was about to lose that. It was in a bad part of London. But he nodded with out knowing. He sighed he was scared she would hate him because he didn't have the money to treat her with gifts or anything like that. He stared down at the food with hungry but he still shook his head. He gripped his other hand tightly to make sure he didn't grab it. He didn't know why he was being so dumb about this but he felt like he needed to prove that he didn't need food even if he was starving at the moment he didn't care. He took a deep breath and warped his arms around himself and just waited for her to be done he sighed and bite his lip.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A surprise Guest (Chase)   A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:21 am

She looked at him with tears in her eyes. "Please.... please eat...." She had had an eating disorder before after she had lost Aidan and before she had met Chase. She knew the signs of one. "Please... for me?" She sniffled and wiped her tears away and she took his hand and put the burger into it. "Please Chase..."

She hated this. She wanted to be normal. But she knew she could never have normalness in her life. But maybe she could be somewhat normal with Chase. If he would just fucking eat. "How about this, you eat, and we can do whatever you want when we get to your house." She raised an eyebrow and hoped he would eat. If he didnt, she would hate herself
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A surprise Guest (Chase)   A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:26 am

Chase sighed and gave in. It was for her. He took a bite and almost felt like he was going to puke it had been so long since he had food it tasted bad to him. He took a deep breath and ate it anyway trying his best to not puke he was scared he was going to and she would get the wrong idea and take him to some doctor or something. He finished it and held her close needing to relax. He knew the worst was yet to come and he just hoped she would still love him when she found out about everything. He kissed her cheek softly trying not to cry in fear. He held her tightly waiting for her to finish he hoped she would love him still and not leave him once they got to his home. He rubbed her side trying to relax her at the same time as he was trying to relax himself. He took a deep breath in and breath in her scent he didnt know why but this relaxed him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A surprise Guest (Chase)   A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:38 am

Tessa smiled once he finally ate. "Thank you, mi amor. Ti amo. Io non voglio che tu a morire di fame. Ti amo tanto. That translates from Italian to I don't want you to starve. I love you so much" She nuzzled up to him and sighed happily.

She did not care about money, gifts or shiny objects that she could wear around her neck or wrist. All that mattered to her was him. Him and her. Each other. Them. She would love him no matter what.

She finished eating and smiled at him. "You ready to go?" She smiled and put a few pounds down on the table as a tip and gave him a look that said not to argue with her actions. "Lets go, Mi Amor."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A surprise Guest (Chase)   A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:43 am

Chase took a deep breath and shut his eyes appertaining them to his house. He look down at the floor he knew how bad his house looked and he was scared at what she would say or do. He bite his lip waiting for her to call him some street rat and leave. He had nothing just a few blankets and a couple of books that was about it. But if he had a roof over his head he was okay. He fiddled with his fingers and just waited he knew there was nothing here not even food in the fridge and he was scared at what she would say or do. He looked down at his own clothes. He knew these were the only good clothes he had sorta. He had old t-shirts and jeans but this was about as fancy as it got. He sighed and just bite his lip waiting for her to react badly. He let a tear fall as he waited for the girl he loved to walk out on him and leave him forever.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A surprise Guest (Chase)   A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:48 am

Tessa smiled when they got to his house. She sat on a blanket and wrapped another one around her shoulders. "I like it. Its cozy." She lied down on the blanket and smiled up at him. She giggled and hid under the blanket to peek only her eyes out. "Hiya there, handsome. Come here often?" She wiggled her eyebrows in a sexual enuendo way and giggled.

She didnt care that the place was small. All she cared about was Chase. "I think its cute." She said talking about the house. She smiled up at him and pulled him down beside her. She rested against him and smiled to herself.

She wanted to always be with him. But this place was not big enough for the two of them. "Chase... How would you like to move in with me?" She bit her lip and waited for him to laugh in her face and say no
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A surprise Guest (Chase)   A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:53 am

Chase smiled when he noticed how she seemed happy here. He was crying a bit but it was good happy. He kissed her and held her against him. He laid back and laid her on top of him smiling widely. He was so happy that she liked him and this crappy dumb. He rubbed her sides and when she asked that one question he smiled wider. He would have loved to say yes. But he was scared he could not help her with anything at her home or anything like that. He felt the word yes slipping out almost but he was scared to say it. "Tess...are you sure...i cant help you with much..." He didnt want her making any mistakes with this if this is what she wanted he would move in with her with the little stuff he had. It would be diffrent to him to be able to say he had a home. This place never felt like him home so right now Tessa felt like his home. He kissed her softly and pulled away. "If you want me to move in with you Tess I will but are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A surprise Guest (Chase)   A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:59 am

"Of course I am sure silly. We can go right now." She picked up her wand and gave it a wave before everything besides the two blankets were packed away in boxes and waiting by the door. She smiled and felt herself beaming with happiness. He had said yes. He had actually said yes. It was a huge step in their relationship.

She stood up and folded the two blankets before placing them both in a box as well. She turned to him and jumped into his arms as she kissed him. "I love you so much. Nothing would make me happier than to share my home with you. Unless youd rather stay, of course..." She frowned as she spoke that last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A surprise Guest (Chase)   A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 4:03 am

Chase smiled seeing her so happy all because he said yes. He held her in his arms close to him. "God i love you. Thank you so much" He smiled and kissed her spinning her around. "Baby i much rather live with you then here. God I love you" He smiled and held her close to him. He was so happy he though he could cry. He nuzzled her and rubbed her back so happy. He kissed her cheek again and again. He looked at the boxes there were only two and he was shocked about this he owned very little because he had to sell most of his things to keep living here. He smiled and looked at the ground were he slept most of the time. He made a little wave to the house. All though it wasnt much for a while it was the only home he had even if it was small and in a bad area.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A surprise Guest (Chase)   A surprise Guest (Chase) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 4:10 am

Tessa giggled and smiled, "I love you too. Im so so so so so happy you said, Chase. I would have cried if you had said no. This is a big step for us. And I am so beyond ready to take this step with you."

Tessa apperated them to he rhouse and set the box she had in her arms down. Chase had carried the other box. She opened her box to find a blanket, a pillow, a picture of who she assumed to be Chase's family, and some books. She set the picture on the island between the living room and the kitchen and placed the books on the bookshelf in the dining room. She draped the blanket over the couch and placed the pillow on the chair across from the couch.

She turned to Chase and smiled. "Hi roommate." She giggled and pulled him onto her couch and smiled as she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A surprise Guest (Chase)   A surprise Guest (Chase) Empty

Back to top Go down

A surprise Guest (Chase)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next