Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
The Chase (OPEN) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
The Chase (OPEN) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
The Chase (OPEN) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
The Chase (OPEN) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
The Chase (OPEN) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
The Chase (OPEN) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
The Chase (OPEN) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
The Chase (OPEN) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
The Chase (OPEN) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
The Chase (OPEN) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
The Chase (OPEN) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
The Chase (OPEN) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
The Chase (OPEN) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
The Chase (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
The Chase (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

The Chase (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

The Chase (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: The Chase (OPEN)   The Chase (OPEN) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:42 pm

With her legs crossed and her hair up in a bun, Victoria flipped through the last few pages of 'The Healer's Helpmate'. The weather was finally warm enough for her to sit comfortably on the grass and enjoy the view. She positioned herself in alignment with the Whomping Willow, so she could glance at it in between the pages. To most people, the Willow was just a dangerous and ugly tree but Victoria was very found of it. She saw it as a symbol of perseverance and history. The tree was planted in 1971 and it still stood tall on the grounds without a scratch on it's bark. Not a lot of plants, or people, had that ability.

She pulled her blue and silver scarf tighter as the wind started to pick up. Suddenly the little warmth that the day brought had disappeared. Victoria stood up to wrap her black coat around her and the scarf slipped of her fingers and flew up into the air. It took her a few seconds to realize where her scarf had gone, until she started running towards it. The wind picked up speed and before she knew it, her scarf ended up wrapped around the Willow's branches.

Pulling out her wand, she tried to get her scarf with a clumsy 'Accio' spell but that only further tangled it around the branch. "No, no!", she shouted angrily at the tree, as if that would help. It had to be her favorite scarf and not just a random piece of clothing. Her father gave her that scarf when she got sorted into Ravenclaw and it has been her favorite ever since. She wasn't planning on just giving up on it. With slow and careful steps, she started walking towards the Willow, trying not to get hit by a branch.
Back to top Go down

The Chase (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chase (OPEN)   The Chase (OPEN) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:31 pm

Persephone was walking the grounds, just enjoying the day. She had a book on Potions in one hand, and her slightly full bag in the other. Once she felt far enough from the castle she plopped down in the middle of the grass and began reading.

Persephone had been reading for about twenty minutes when she looked up and saw a girl about her age getting awfully close to the whomping willow. Not sure if she needed help or not Persephone got up and slowly made her way to where the girl was at. As soon as she got over to the tree she could see the scarf the girl was mostly likely after.

Persephone analyzed the situation before coming to the conclusion that just walking up to the branches and trying to take the scarf was probably a death wish. Not sure how she could help the girl, but not wanting to just stand there and watch her struggle Persephone yelled, "Do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

The Chase (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chase (OPEN)   The Chase (OPEN) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:31 am

With her wand now out out her pocket and in her hand, Victoria was ready to dodge tree branches and run as fast as she could. And yes, possibly take a few hits as well, but she was not giving up on her scarf. Damn the wind and damn the tree. With her first few steps towards the Willow tree it sensed her presence and one of it's branches came to life, snapping at her with impressive speed. Victoria rushed to the side as quickly as she could, but the branch managed to hit her heel. This whole mission seemed rather reckless and stupid from the very beginning.

A voice in the distance distracted her and she turned her head, searching for a source. She saw a Slytherin girl with a book in her hand, shouting at her from a distance. "Umm... I'm fine. Thanks!", she responded at first. Then after a moment of thought, she said shouted something different. "Do you know how to stop this thing?? I need to get my scarf from it's branches!", Victoria shouted hoping the girl would have some idea that was better than hers.

All the spells and charms that she knew ran through her head and she was no closer to figuring out how to get her scarf back. She needed to paralyze the tree with something, but it was too big to stun with her limited knowledge of spells from that area. Perhaps if she could distract it in some way.

ooc: So sorry I took so long, I was terribly sick forever Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Chase (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chase (OPEN)   The Chase (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chase (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1