Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Freaking out (Open) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Freaking out (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Freaking out (Open) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Freaking out (Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Freaking out (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Freaking out (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Freaking out (Open) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Freaking out (Open) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Freaking out (Open) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Freaking out (Open) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Freaking out (Open) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Freaking out (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Freaking out (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Freaking out (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Freaking out (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Freaking out (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

Freaking out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Freaking out (Open)   Freaking out (Open) EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:10 pm

Danny Sinclair climbed the stairs up the Astronomy Tower. It was his favorite place in the castle. A place where he could just go to to escape the reality of his every day life and just think. A lot had been going on lately. He had recently been attracted to guys. Not just physically, but extremely sexually as well. The other night, he had a dream where he was kissing a guy and they were both completely naked.

He didn’t know what the dream had meant. Had it really meant anything at all? Maybe it was just some weird dream. After all, he was still attracted to girls. But there was something about boys too. This was all too much. His head was starting to spin. He groaned in slight pain and agony and held his head in his hands. He whispered to himself, “Why cant my life be normal?”

He kicked the stone wall then instantly regretted doing so as a throbbing pain shot through his foot, “FUCK!” He screamed not caring at that moment in time if anyone heard him. He was in pain physically, mentally and emotionally. He didn’t know what was going any anymore and he hated it.

He still had feelings for Saryana, and he didnt even have a crush on any guys. But he still didnt know what it meant. He slid down the stone wall of the Astronomy tower and groaned
Back to top Go down
Matthew Bennett
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Matthew Bennett

My Character
::
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Freaking out (Open)   Freaking out (Open) EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 1:44 am

The astronomy tower was awesome. Ever since Matthew had discovered it that day he'd followed the girl with the awesome name - Arwen - up there, he'd been making frequent trips up there because heights were so cool. And he could lean out over the railing and feel like he was climbing the biggest tree in the world! If there was a tree that was actually that tall, Matthew would definitely not be afraid to climb it to the top. But there wasn't. Or maybe there was! That would be awesome. He'd have to ask the herbology professor where he could find a huge, castle-sized tree. If there was one, it would go on his bucket list to visit it and climb it.

There was also another benefit of the astronomy tower. He could be wrong, but he was pretty sure Ari didn't know about it! Maybe she did, but Matthew hadn't ever run into there and he sure wasn't going to ask her, because if she didn't know about it, he sure didn't want her finding out! It was one of the least likely places she would search for him, because it was pretty much the farthest place from the dungeons. Matthew liked Slytherin, but he kind of wished he was in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw because he didn't really like being underground when he could be way up high.

After bounding up all of the stairs, Matthew finally emerged into the tower. Oh, but there was already somebody there! And he was kicking the wall! That was rude. "Hey, kid, don't be such an angry elf! What did that wall ever do to you?!" Wow. He was starting to sound like Ollie, who got angry at innocent little brothers for climbing trees. Walls didn't have feelings. But he couldn't even stay serious for long, because the kid had uttered a word that Matthew had never heard before. So, after a moment, he beamed and had to ask. "What word was that?! I've never heard it before, and my friend Derek collects word!! So I'm learning a bunch to tell him about!"
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Freaking out (Open)   Freaking out (Open) EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 2:21 am

Danny glared at the new boy. He had come up here to be alone. "Don’t call me a fucking elf." He had learned the word from his brother Austin. It took everything he had not to deck the kid across the face. He took a few deep breaths and tried to calm down, “Tell your friend it’s a bad word. He shouldn’t say it.” He smirked at the boy and began to rub his injured foot. “That hurt like hell.”

He groaned and sat against the stone wall, “Who are you? I see you’re a snake, but what’s your name?” He didn’t recognize the boy. But he knew he was a Slytherin because of his robes. He raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms over his chest. He took a good luck at the boy and smiled softly. “Im Danny, by the way. Danny Sinclair.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Bennett
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Matthew Bennett

My Character
::
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Freaking out (Open)   Freaking out (Open) EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 3:08 am

Well then! This kid was not friendly at all, even though Matthew had practically complimented him by quoting the greatest movie ever in front of him. "Well if you don't want to be called that, then you shouldn't go around kicking walls. Only angry elves and completely stupid people do that. Which one are you?" Deciding that it was a good thing this kid had hurt his foot, Matthew crossed his arms, refusing to leave before he was told the meaning of that word. When he finally got an answer, he let his hands fall back to his sides, heaving a sigh. "Why are all the new words I learn bad ones? It isn't fair."

"I'm not a snake," Matthew retorted. "That's a stupid thing to call anyone. If I called my brother Ollie - who is awesome and the coolest person ever, by the way - if I called him a badger, he'd be so annoyed. Well, or maybe not, but maybe that was a bad example because Ollie's weird." Okay, he'd lost his point. And this kid was kind of annoying, so he didn't answer right away when he asked for his name, waiting instead for him to introduce himself first. And then he did, and he didn't sound like as much of a loser then, so Matthew beamed finally like normal and introduced himself back. "I'm Matthew! I'm a second year!"
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Freaking out (Open)   Freaking out (Open) EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 11:13 pm

Danny rolled his eyes at the boys comment about him kicking the wall. "Ill do whatever I want kid. He crossed his arms and let up some of the pressure on his foot. "Its because all the fun words are bad ones. Duh." This kid was wayyyyyyyyy too hyper for Dannys taste. he wanted to tell the kid to shove off, but that would be rude. "You are a snake. Youre a Slytherin."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freaking out (Open)   Freaking out (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Freaking out (Open)
Page 1 of 1