Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A night to relax ( Camilla) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A night to relax ( Camilla) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A night to relax ( Camilla) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A night to relax ( Camilla) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A night to relax ( Camilla) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A night to relax ( Camilla) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A night to relax ( Camilla) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A night to relax ( Camilla) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A night to relax ( Camilla) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A night to relax ( Camilla) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A night to relax ( Camilla) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A night to relax ( Camilla) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A night to relax ( Camilla) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A night to relax ( Camilla) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A night to relax ( Camilla) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A night to relax ( Camilla)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tessa Grey

Tessa Grey

A night to relax ( Camilla) Empty
PostSubject: A night to relax ( Camilla)   A night to relax ( Camilla) EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 12:47 am

Tessa walked into the pub when the help of Yasmina. She was glad that she was going to meet Camilla. She knew that she was Tessa's healer. But Tessa was getting around just like everybody else. She wasn't going to let being blind to her. Right now Tessa knew that she wanted to find a job. But she knew that she could live off her family's money. But she wanted to be able to say that she was making money and living on her own. She was able to get around with the help of Yasmina. Tessa knew that she wouldn't have that many more years with her. Because she was going on at least seven years. And that meant that she would have to get another dog to have someone train.

And then there was something that Tessa wanted out of life. To find out what it was like to fall in love, but that was something that didn't happen. But for now she was just going to enjoy some good butterbeer with some good company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night to relax ( Camilla)   A night to relax ( Camilla) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:02 am

Camilla walked in to the Three Broomsticks, her wallet in hand and a manila folder in the other. She was to meet Tessa Grey, a woman with no sight, who was barely eighteen. Smiling like she usually did, Camilla greeted the young boy behind the counter and took out the papers in her folder. Somewhere in the file, a picture of a smiling Tessa waited for Camilla, that had been included so that she could be able to recognize the girl during their meeting. Taking in the traits of the woman in the photograph, Camilla’s eyes scanned the Inn for the girl. Surely, she must have arrived by now since Camilla was a few minutes late thanks to her confusion and getting lost in the middle of the crowded Hogsmeade streets.

Spotting the girl at a booth not far away from where Camilla was standing, she slipped the pictures inside the folder and headed towards her. Slipping into the seat across, Camilla smiled, “Tessa? I’m Camilla.” She figured introductions were necessary, and if Tessa got used to her voice right away it would be better. “It’s very nice to finally meet you. How are you?”
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey

Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: A night to relax ( Camilla)   A night to relax ( Camilla) EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 3:54 pm

Tessa was sipping on her butterbeer as she was waiting. Yasmina was ate her feet laying down. They had brought her some water earlier. Right now she was enjoying her time, but she hoped that the person that she was meeting wasn't lost. Tessa had to keep asking what the time was. Because well she couldn't see, so she really couldn't tell time. But right now it was peaceful, and that was because nobody was treating her like she was cripple. Right now she was just relaxing and drinking a butterbeer just like everybody else. That was all that she wanted to be, just to be treated like she was normal person. And not get any special treatments. But she knew that this was going to happen all the time. And it was because she was blind; it was something that she was going to have to get used too. Tessa was starting to get a little hungry and was debating if she should eat now or if she should wait. And she hoped that it wasn't going to be any longer. Cause she really liked to be moving around. She hated to be in one spot for a long time.

She then heard a new voice. One that she really didn't know but she was this was the person that she was meeting with. “ Hello Camilla.” Tessa thought that she had a pretty name. And she seemed like she was a nice person. She wasn't the type of person that would judge people. “ I am glad that I am finally meeting you too. And I am doing good. Oh I should of introduced Yasmina to you. She is basically my eyes.” Tessa loved Yasmina, she was loyal to her. And Tessa knew that she would have to replace her one day. But she didn’t' want to think about that. Since Tessa was raised to be polite, she would ask how Camilla was doing. “ How are you doing?” So far it seemed like this meeting was going very well. And she was getting away from the house, which was always a good thing in her book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night to relax ( Camilla)   A night to relax ( Camilla) Empty

Back to top Go down

A night to relax ( Camilla)
Page 1 of 1