Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Out for The Day ( Camilla) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Out for The Day ( Camilla) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Out for The Day ( Camilla) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Out for The Day ( Camilla) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Out for The Day ( Camilla) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Out for The Day ( Camilla) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Out for The Day ( Camilla) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Out for The Day ( Camilla) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Out for The Day ( Camilla) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Out for The Day ( Camilla) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Out for The Day ( Camilla) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Out for The Day ( Camilla) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Out for The Day ( Camilla) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Out for The Day ( Camilla) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Out for The Day ( Camilla) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Out for The Day ( Camilla)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Out for The Day ( Camilla) Empty
PostSubject: Out for The Day ( Camilla)   Out for The Day ( Camilla) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 12:08 am

Nathaniel decided to leave the palace again this time he stuck to his button down top but was wearing a pair of ripped jeans. He thought that some shopping might get things off of his mind he did manage to have a good night sleep the first in months. Though he still felt drained he wondered if something was still feeding off of him. He shrugged it off and pushed his hair out of his eyes he wondered why he kept it loose when the wind kept blowing it into his face.

Sighing he entered the first store that he saw but immediately exited since the store owner recognized him and started pulling out things for him to try on. He wished that for once he would be able to walk around again without people knowing who he was mind you there was still some who didn't though those were getting fewer. Nate chose to sit on an nearby bench and just watch the people walk by hoping that would stop some stares. But he was wrong it gave more as if as the prince he could not sit on a public bench.

He was really beginning to hate being royal and being forced to make appearances for his father who now could barely get out of bed without assistance. He wanted the life that he had back when he was in school. In Russia no one knew who he was he was just another student.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for The Day ( Camilla)   Out for The Day ( Camilla) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:58 pm

With her hair up in a bun, Camilla made her way to the Covenant Garden. She really wanted to get away from the house as Augustus hadn't been in for a while and she was starting to worry. The more time she had for herself during vacation, the more she thought about how dangerous her husband's job really was. Taking a walk would settle her down, maybe. The day was wonderful, though. Chilly, but wonderful. There were many people out, which surprised her. As she arrived, she was looking out for anyone she might recognize, like that pretty blonde woman and her baby, Grace. Or one of Augustus' death eater friends.

She was, in fact, very homesick. She missed the beach and her house and her parents and the way the breeze hit every morning after she got out of her home. With a book in hand, Camilla reached a bench at the park. It was a nice spot, with people passing by and...starring? No, they couldn't possibly be staring at her. She felt the awkwardness of the people as they walked past and suddenly look up to catch quite a few of the bystanders glancing her way. They all had different looks on their faces. Some were judging, others were curious, others were smitten and the latter applied to mostly women. That was when she realized there must be something else happening. When Camilla turned her head to look around, she found a man sitting on the other side of the bench. Oh, that's right! She must have been lost in her own world that she hadn't noticed the bench was taken already! Putting down her book, she said, "Are you the one everyone is looking at?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for The Day ( Camilla)   Out for The Day ( Camilla) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:23 pm

Nathaniel was about to leave so that everyone would not be looking at him any more when he heard a voice. Turning he noticed that someone else had joined the bench. She did not seem to know who he was which was kind of shocking and also sort of a relief. It would be nice not to talk to someone who knew who he was. "Yes unfortunately I am sort of a celebrity around here due to my father..." He trailed off. He was not sure if he should tell her who he was.

He smiled at her he wanted this but it felt strange talking to someone who had no idea. "So my name is Nate. May I have yours my lady?" He asked softly. Turning his body more so he could look at her fully. Leaning against the bench he ignored everyone else and just focused on her. She was beginning to intrigue him more and more he thought that everyone knew who he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for The Day ( Camilla)   Out for The Day ( Camilla) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 10:10 pm

Camilla probably had a confused look on her face, because she couldn’t figure out why he was so important that his every move had to be tracked by curious eyes. He seemed pretty nice, the kind of man who would help you out if someone stole your purse. Yeah, he had that kind of aura. She tilted her head to the side a bit, trying to understand what his father could possibly have that was so interesting to make him a celebrity. “Is he an actor or something? Your father, I mean.” Camilla asked, trying to put her thoughts in order.

She smiled at his words, so strange and with an elegant tone. “Mine’s Camilla. Nice to meet you, Nate.” The name was odd for a man like him. By looks, she figured something like Regulus or Adrian. Something strong and masculine. The name, Nate, which she figured was short for Nathan, seemed to fit him perfectly, too. It was hard for her to explain this, so she kept it to herself. “I suppose you’re British. You have the funny accent and whatnot.” she smiled again, feeling like an outsider with her tanned skin and Portugese accent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for The Day ( Camilla)   Out for The Day ( Camilla) EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 3:11 am

Nathaniel knew that he should finish what he started. He mentioned his father being a celebrity. "Well he isn't an actor rather a royal, the king of this beautiful country. I am the next in line for the crown." He said as he studied her waiting for her reply. He was sure that he could trust her and though the whole kingdom knew who he was. "So to answer your second question yes I am British. Judging by your accent I would say your Portuguese?"

He traveled a lot being the heir to the throne though sometimes he just kept his presence a secret as it was when he was trying to just to find some peace and quiet. Also so that he could spend time with his exiled brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for The Day ( Camilla)   Out for The Day ( Camilla) EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 7:22 pm

Camilla was most definitely not expecting that. A royal? Not just any royal, but the King of the country to which the bench she was sitting on belonged to. She was unsure how to act now, because she could be more proper and treat him like the heir he was, but she could also just be human. “That must be rather exciting. Scary, I believe, but an adventure in itself.” She had always thought it took a certain kind of person to rule, not just blood lineage, but a character that seemed to radiate from the person and create a regal aura. If that made any sense. Nate seemed to have that.

“Yes, I am.” Camilla said, surprised that someone would know where she was from by the simple tone of her accent. But then again, this was a prince-almost-king. “I’m sorry, but should I call you Prince or King or just Nate?” she said without thinking, later worrying about whether that had been the wrong thing to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for The Day ( Camilla)   Out for The Day ( Camilla) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 4:57 pm

Nathaniel just smiled at her so far she seemed to be keeping it cool. He looked out into the street he was just wondering how long it would be until she changed her attitude around him. When she asked what to call him that was it but she seemed to be willing to call him just Nate. Well this might not be that bad however he would probably be in trouble with his brother.

"Nate is just fine. I am not really into titles and all that. At the moment being heir is just really boring as if I want to go out I have to sneak out as I am not allowed to leave the palace right now. Due to the fact that I am suppose to be doing lessons and for my safety." Honestly he enjoyed talking to her for she really didn't take it to seriously when he told her that he was a royal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for The Day ( Camilla)   Out for The Day ( Camilla) Empty

Back to top Go down

Out for The Day ( Camilla)
Page 1 of 1