Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Fly By Night ( Abby )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fly By Night ( Abby ) Empty
PostSubject: Fly By Night ( Abby )   Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:49 am

The sun had just fallen down the Horizon and the moon risen. The night was still, the stars were bright and there was a slight breeze. Any flyer or Quidditch player would agree it was a perfect night for flying.

Mooch walks out of the Castle, at a fairly fast pace, heading directly towards the Quidditch Pitch. He closes his eyes as the cool night air brushes against his rosy cheeks. He drags his feet against dirt path, waiting for Abby to catch up. Never had it popped into his head that he'd been walking too fast.

"Come on, Abby! This is going to be so much fun." He exclaims.

Mooch, again, dashes down the short distance between him and the Quidditch Pitch. Luckily, he had forgotten his broomstick here early that day; in Flying class. He coils his fingers around his broomstick and looks over his shoulder. He mounts the broomstick and flies towards Abby. He circles above her for a few seconds before landing beside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night ( Abby )   Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:54 am

Abby feeling out of breath from the run decides to stop,the cool crisp air hitting her reddened cheeks, suddenly she looks at Mooch just in time to see him mount his broomstick and fly towards her, just in time to stop right next to her, "um, Mooch are you sure first years are supposed to fly brooms out of class?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night ( Abby )   Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:05 am

Mooch looks around, knowing that teachers probably wouldn't be around this late at night. He jumps off his broomstick and holds it at his staff, like a staff. He slightly shrugs his shoulders and kicks his feet against the dirt, "Well, I don't know if that's a rule, but I'm sure it's no big deal."

He rolls his shoulders back and stares up at the sky, gazing at the bright mesmerizing stars. He reaches up and slowly balls his hand into a fist, "C'mon, Abby. It's just flying. All I want to do right now is just fly up there. Fly up to the stars and just relax."

Mooch mounts his broomstick again and inches forwards; giving Abby enough room to climb on aswell. He flashes a reassuring smile, "Nothing's going to happen. It's not like we're going to get hurt or anything. I've been flying for as long as I can remember. Come on, Abby. It'll be fun. Trust me."

He presses his toes hard against the dirt path ready to kick off the ground. The slight breeze brushing against his face just tempts and teases him to fly. It'd be such a waste to not fly on a night like this. Tonight is absolutely perfect for flying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night ( Abby )   Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:13 am

Abby looks at Mooch suspiciously,on one side she knew it was dangerous but on another her adventurous side was kicking in, and she was not a coward, so Abby reluctantly accepted "ok Mooch, fly me to the stars"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night ( Abby )   Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:22 am

Mooch's eyes lit up as bright as the stars. He kicks off the ground and does exactly what she said. He sends them both flying to the sky. Mooch looks over his shoulder and smiles at Abby. He tightens his grip on the shaft of his broomstick and yells, "Hold on tight!"

Yanks on the broomstick, hard, sending the flying towards the sky extremely fast. The wind blasting against Mooch's rosy cheeks and sending his Hufflepuff coloured tie billowing in the wind. He the pushes down on broomstick bringing them to a halt.

Mooch looks over his shoulder and Abby and laughs, "Now that wasn't too bad was it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night ( Abby )   Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:20 am

Abby has a death grip on Mooch, remembering that she has a fear of heights, though Mooches smile made her feel slightly better, she still did not want to look down,"Not so bad!!,Mooch dont you feel my iron grip, now i remember why i dont play quidditch, fear of heights", she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night ( Abby )   Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:07 pm

The refreshing wind blasting against Mooch's face had made him totally oblivious to Abby's tight grip. He looked slightly over his shoulder as she mentioned it and started to chuckles softly. He sat there, silent, for a few moments; taking in the scenery. From this high he could see almost everything! It was truly amazing. He let out a sigh and took a deep breath, "How could you be afraid of this?"

Mooch stared down at his dangling legs and playfully kicked them back and forth. He tilted his head and began to think about Acrophobia (fear of heights). The idea was absolutely ridiculous to him. He wasn't brave or anything, he just absolutely loved flying. To be honest, he has never thought of himself to be brave. There was a reason why he was sorted into Hufflepuff. He's kind and loyal, and slightly feint of heart.

He smiled and rubs his hands together. He leans forwards and looks over his shoulder, "You ready for the drop?"

Mooch didn't expect her to say, yes, but he had to try. This was Mooch's favourite part, but probably Abby's least favourite. The butterflies that develop when he plummets down from the skies was his favourite part of flying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night ( Abby )   Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:54 pm

Abby looked at Mooch acknowledging his question on her fear, she thought about when she got stuck in a tree because she was paralyzed with fear, "When i was little i got stuck on a tree when i was eight trying to get my sisters Frisbee, then i looked down and got stuck"

She looked down to see her feet dangling, Dear god, why did i say yes to this, suddenly she heard the words 'ready and drop' and stopped her thoughts to give Mooch an incredulous look, "DROP!!!, um Mooch i don't think you shou-.", her sentence was cut short as she and Mooch plummet to the earth, Abby saw the earth get really close really fast and she let out this blood curdling scream that probably let Mooch deaf, god i hope i don't throw up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night ( Abby )   Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:23 am

Mooch closes his eyes; savoring every moment of the feeling. The mix of relaxation, intensity and the cool sensation on his face. He tightens his grip on the broomstick and twists the shaft sending them twirling. Mooch let's out a loud, whoop, as they are sent upside down for a few seconds. He would usually pull up at the last possible second, but knowing that Abby is afraid of heights he stops around halfway. He yanks on the stick and smiles. Mooch messily brushes his hair to the side and smiles, "Are you okay, Abby?"

He laughs quietly to himself whilst very slowing lowering them down to the ground. He excitedly stomps his feet on the ground, letting out all the excitement and adrenaline left from the drop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night ( Abby )   Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:05 pm

Abby noticed Mooch stopped midway as they were falling, thankfully her stomach stopped falling too, "I guess i`m ok, sorry about the death grip?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night ( Abby )   Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 6:23 pm

Mooch falls off the broomstick, falling on to his back. He laughs and brushes his hair back, "That was brilliant!"

He coils his fingers around about a dozen blades of grass and stared blankly at the stars. His mind is at ease now. It's such a beautiful feeling; to have nothing jumping around in your mind. Mooch was thinking about absolutely nothing and he loved it. It was like he drifted off into another world leaving only his physical body behind.

Mooch let out a soft sigh as he returned to reality. He looked up at Abby and laughed, "Do you want to go again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night ( Abby )   Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:42 pm

Abby looked at Mooch incredulously, Again!!!, "Um, Mooch maybe i shouldn't, your lucky i didn't throw up, can we just sit on the benches, until my stomach settle, please", Wow please, Abby`s never said please to anyone before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night ( Abby )   Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 1:45 am

Mooch's head slowly lifted off the ground, his eyes never leaving Abby. He slightly shrugs his shoulders and pushes himself off the ground. Mooch looked over to the benches, then back up to the sky. He didn't really want to stop; he honestly wanted to fly all night. But he didn't think Abby would appreciate that. Mooch slowly nodded his head, "I don't see why not."

He then began to walk to the benches; his head craned backwards. He loved looking at the stars. They were so interesting to him. They were so bright, so beautiful, but yet nobody could ever touch them. They were like unattainable gems and he was okay with that. That just means they could be shared with everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night ( Abby )   Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:10 am

Abby looked at the stars, she loved looking at them when she was little, "I love looking at the stars, when i was little dad used to take me camping under the stars, it was so beautiful." no matter what her father was, she still missed him, the old him. Abby looked at Mooch, "Mooch, do you like the stars?."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night ( Abby )   Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Mooch smirked, ''Of course I like stars! Who doesn't?''

He extends his arms forwards and pretends to grab the beautiful, glowing stars in the sky. He let's out a sigh and craned his head forwards, ''They're so beautiful. What isn't there to like about them?''

Mooch slowly turns his head towards Abigail and smiles. He slightly shrugs his shoulders and sits there in silence for a few moments. His mind completely empty, focusing on nothing, he was peaceful now. He was very fortunate to have found it, many people go there entire lives without finding peace. Without learning how to empty their mind and think about nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night ( Abby )   Fly By Night ( Abby ) EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:05 am

Abby smiles gently at Mooch, "Yeah, What isn't there to like about them?'', she looks up at the sky and sighs, she suddenly sits up straight, an idea popping into her head, "Hey Mooch, why don't you apply for the Hufflepuff quidditch team?, with you on the team maybe the hufflepuffs might win."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fly By Night ( Abby )   Fly By Night ( Abby ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fly By Night ( Abby )
Page 1 of 1