Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Reunion and sprinkles (James) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Reunion and sprinkles (James) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Reunion and sprinkles (James) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Reunion and sprinkles (James) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Reunion and sprinkles (James) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Reunion and sprinkles (James) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Reunion and sprinkles (James) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Reunion and sprinkles (James) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Reunion and sprinkles (James) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Reunion and sprinkles (James) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Reunion and sprinkles (James) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Reunion and sprinkles (James) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Reunion and sprinkles (James) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Reunion and sprinkles (James) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Reunion and sprinkles (James) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Reunion and sprinkles (James)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

Reunion and sprinkles (James) Empty
PostSubject: Reunion and sprinkles (James)   Reunion and sprinkles (James) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 7:48 pm

Sydney smiled as she exited Flourean Fortescues ice cream parlor with a big bowl of Poprocks icecream. It was her favorite muggle flavor. It had a candy inside that popped and sizzled. It amuzed her to bite into the candy every once in a while to get that popping sensation in her mouth to be even more intense.

She sat at a table outside and watched the people passing by. She loved to watch people when she was in Diagon Alley. it made her smile to be surrounded b so many different people. You never knew who you were gong to see.

However, the next person she locked eyes with shocked her more than anything. She almost dropped her icecream. She couldnt believer her eyes. Was it really him. She could barely speak. The only thing that would come out was a whisper, "James..."
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Reunion and sprinkles (James)   Reunion and sprinkles (James) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 11:39 am

James strolled through the street, watching packs of young future students cruise from shop to shop as they purchased the supplies they would need for classes. Their excited expressions brought a smile to his face as it reminded him of the thrill he had felt himself when he discovered he had the privilege to attend Hogwarts.

As he passed by the ice-cream parlour, he noticed a blonde woman stop to his right and stare at him. At first, he thought she must be looking at something else, until she whispered his name. Turning around, it took him a few moments to realize where he knew her from. "Sydney, is that you?" he said with a smile when he recognized his friend from Ravenclaw.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Reunion and sprinkles (James)   Reunion and sprinkles (James) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:43 pm

"Oh my Merlin.. James! It really is you!" She smiled so wide her face hurt as she ran over to her old friend and hugged him. "How are you? Oh my god, I cant believe its you." She hadnt seen James in such a long time. Since maybe her 3rd year or so. She had missed him so much.

"Wow... You look..." He looked absolutely amazing. but then again he had always had. She hadnt seen James since she had left for america. When she came back to Hogwarts, well... he wasnt there anymore. She had wanted to write him, but she wasnt sure if he would want to hear from her or not. "I missed you..."
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Reunion and sprinkles (James)   Reunion and sprinkles (James) EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 11:15 pm

James was caught unprepared by her embrace. He returned the hug somewhat clumsily, smiling as he recalled Sydney's penchant for physical displays of emotion. Apparently some things never change...

He was about to answer her question, but she continued voicing her surprise before he could speak. "I'm fine" he said once she was done. "I was just buying some supplies." he signaled to the set of quills that he was holding. "I applied for a teaching position at Hogwarts." he explained with a grin on his face. "How about you? How have you been?"

Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Reunion and sprinkles (James)   Reunion and sprinkles (James) EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 11:38 pm

"That is so great!" It then dawned on her that James didnt really like being touched. "Sorry bout the hug. I know how you are with physical stuff." She blushed and looked down at herself. She had lost the tutus in exchange for normal dresses and skirts. She smiled at her lack of sparkles and glitter and her normality.

"I have been good. Still working at Zonkos. Some things never change. And if you are applying for a job at Hogwarts I hope you get it. You can teach those kids alot." She smiled and moved her hair out of her face, "What position are you applying for?" She sat down at a table and kciked a chair out for him, "Join me?"
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Reunion and sprinkles (James)   Reunion and sprinkles (James) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 7:46 pm

"Don't worry, I didn't mean..." he reassured her, seeing her discomfort. "It's totally fine, really." At  twenty years of age past, it was time for him to get over his immaturity.

"Zonkos" James repeated, pensive. "Now that's a place I haven't visited in a while." he said with a smile. "Do you still have those... hiccough sweets, or whatever they're called? I remember when  someone slipped me one and I couldn't stop hiccoughing for an hour." He couldn't help laughing at the memory.

"Thanks, that means a lot." he said, becoming serious again. "History of Magic. Headmaster Gray informed me they were looking for someone for the subject and as I've always been fascinated with old tales and legends I thought I should give it a try." He took a seat opposite her. "Have you heard from any of our old housemates?" he asked after a while.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Reunion and sprinkles (James)   Reunion and sprinkles (James) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 8:38 pm

Sydney smiled and ate her icecream as he talked. She had missed him alot. She nodded whe he mentioned he wanted to teach History of Magic, "Wow. That was your favorite subject back at Hogwarts. You will do great. You will be brilliant, absolutely brilliant."

She smiled and nodded, "I saw Aylee a while ago..." She remembered her friend being drunk and stumbling around the bar. She sighed at the memory. "Trust me. Shes not the same as she was before." She sighed and moved some hair out of her face. "What about you? You seen anyone lately?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion and sprinkles (James)   Reunion and sprinkles (James) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion and sprinkles (James)
Page 1 of 1