Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
I Need Help...I Miss Weasleys! Need New Weasley's-Elita- EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
I Need Help...I Miss Weasleys! Need New Weasley's-Elita- EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
I Need Help...I Miss Weasleys! Need New Weasley's-Elita- EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
I Need Help...I Miss Weasleys! Need New Weasley's-Elita- EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
I Need Help...I Miss Weasleys! Need New Weasley's-Elita- EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
I Need Help...I Miss Weasleys! Need New Weasley's-Elita- EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
I Need Help...I Miss Weasleys! Need New Weasley's-Elita- EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
I Need Help...I Miss Weasleys! Need New Weasley's-Elita- EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
I Need Help...I Miss Weasleys! Need New Weasley's-Elita- EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
I Need Help...I Miss Weasleys! Need New Weasley's-Elita- EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
I Need Help...I Miss Weasleys! Need New Weasley's-Elita- EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
I Need Help...I Miss Weasleys! Need New Weasley's-Elita- EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
I Need Help...I Miss Weasleys! Need New Weasley's-Elita- EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
I Need Help...I Miss Weasleys! Need New Weasley's-Elita- EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
I Need Help...I Miss Weasleys! Need New Weasley's-Elita- EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

I Need Help...I Miss Weasleys! Need New Weasley's-Elita-

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I Need Help...I Miss Weasleys! Need New Weasley's-Elita- Empty
PostSubject: I Need Help...I Miss Weasleys! Need New Weasley's-Elita-   I Need Help...I Miss Weasleys! Need New Weasley's-Elita- EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 5:36 pm

Peeves floated boredly through the school. Muttering to himself. He had the prank of the century lined up. If the Weasley twins or the Hufflepuff Shadow King were here he would have no issues. He needed new people. People that were brave enough to do it. He would like anyone who was willing to go along with him. He already wanted that Hunter boy. He reminded him, like the Hufflepuff Shadow King, of THEM.

Of the Weasley twins. He missed them! He missed the half naked Puff boy! "I need people who will do it with me. I miss the weasley brothers. If they are brave enough to do it and follow through I will cover them. I mean I did it for the Weasley Twins. For the Hufflepuff Shadow King. I would do it for them! They wouldn't get expelled because there be no proof! Weasley's would have done it no hesitation. I miss them. I need new thems. That isn't possible." He sighed and floated through the commons.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Divinations professor

I Need Help...I Miss Weasleys! Need New Weasley's-Elita- Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Help...I Miss Weasleys! Need New Weasley's-Elita-   I Need Help...I Miss Weasleys! Need New Weasley's-Elita- EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 7:02 pm

Elita was sitting near the window, watching the giant squid spin in circles under the lake water. Her stomach growled and she held it. Lunch was only a couple hours ago and already she was hungry again?

She grumbled before she heard more grumbling that wasn't her own. Leaning back in the comfy armchair, she sighed and grabbed the parenting book, that was disguised as a textbook, she'd been reading. She still wasn't sure what she was going to do with the little spawn, but she figured she might as well read about how the thing was growing while it was in her.

She was interrupted by a voice again. Looking up, she saw Peeves floating around mumbling something about a king and twins. Dammit Peeves, why can't he get lost somewhere. If Peeves was here, something was bound to go wrong. Ignoring him like always, she turned back to the book, pretending she never saw him.
Back to top Go down

I Need Help...I Miss Weasleys! Need New Weasley's-Elita-
Page 1 of 1