Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
In Search of a Companion (Elita) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
In Search of a Companion (Elita) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
In Search of a Companion (Elita) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
In Search of a Companion (Elita) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
In Search of a Companion (Elita) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
In Search of a Companion (Elita) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
In Search of a Companion (Elita) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
In Search of a Companion (Elita) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
In Search of a Companion (Elita) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
In Search of a Companion (Elita) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
In Search of a Companion (Elita) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
In Search of a Companion (Elita) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
In Search of a Companion (Elita) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
In Search of a Companion (Elita) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
In Search of a Companion (Elita) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

In Search of a Companion (Elita)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

In Search of a Companion (Elita) Empty
PostSubject: In Search of a Companion (Elita)   In Search of a Companion (Elita) EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:11 pm

Maya rushed into the common room, hoping that Elita was still there. An hour didn't give her long to find her if she wasn't. She quickly scanned the room, which told her what she needed to know. Elita was still there! She was actually still in the same seat she had spotted her in earlier that day. Maya made a beeline for her, excitement coursing through her at the thought of finally going to Hogsmeade.

"Hey Elita! How are you? I hope your not busy today as your coming to Hogsmeade with me now!" The words tumbled out of Maya's mouth as she was still slightly breathless from her run through the dungeons. Maya was never normally this bossy or demanding, but she couldn't wait to go to Hogsmeade and the sooner they were on their way, the better! She was just short of pulling Elita out of her seat and dragging her along with her as she waited impatiently for Elita's response.

This thread is closed to Elita.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Companion (Elita)   In Search of a Companion (Elita) EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:43 am

Elita had been curled up in the armchair in front the fireplace all day studying for her exams, she was quite warm and had just begun dozing off when someone burst through the door. It was a Slytherin that she had never gotten the chance to really talk to much, Maya. Breathless, she began speaking fast. "Uh, fine, no I'm not busy today..." her voice trailed off as Maya's face filled with impatience. She stayed put in the chair and looked questioningly at the girl, wondering if she should be worried or not. She'd only been to Hogsmeade once before.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Companion (Elita)   In Search of a Companion (Elita) EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:25 pm

Maya noticed Elita’s voice sounded weary as she replied to her as her eyes looked up blearily at her. “Were you sleeping?” Maya asked, getting slightly distracted. “Oh never mind, is that a yes then?” Maya questioned, her excitement draining from her as Elita seemed wary of her intentions. Fine. She would have to explain her motives so. Maya launched into a short version of events that had occurred. “I met Darcy in the grounds earlier and she wanted to go to Hogesmeade so I had the brilliant idea of us going together and maybe making an outing out of it. I remembered you sitting here looking bored and studying. Obviously I was right.” Maya chimed in as she indicated the fact that Elita was dozing in the chair. “And Darcy’s gone off to ask one of her friend’s while I thought you could come with us..?” Maya trailed off, wondering why Elita hadn’t already gotten up yet and why they weren’t on the way. She never was one for patience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Companion (Elita)   In Search of a Companion (Elita) Empty

Back to top Go down

In Search of a Companion (Elita)
Page 1 of 1