Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Just Browsing (Ella) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Just Browsing (Ella) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Just Browsing (Ella) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Just Browsing (Ella) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Just Browsing (Ella) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Just Browsing (Ella) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Just Browsing (Ella) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Just Browsing (Ella) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Just Browsing (Ella) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Just Browsing (Ella) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Just Browsing (Ella) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Just Browsing (Ella) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Just Browsing (Ella) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Just Browsing (Ella) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Just Browsing (Ella) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Just Browsing (Ella)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cecelia Daniels

Cecelia Daniels

My Character
::
Activity: Assistant Healer

Just Browsing (Ella) Empty
PostSubject: Just Browsing (Ella)   Just Browsing (Ella) EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:04 am

Cece walked along Diagon Alley slowly, making the most of the occasional fairly warm weather in London. She wasn't here to buy anything - she had no money, after all. She didn't even have money to pay the rent at the minute. It might mean she needed to take a little trip to one of the muggle shops up the road, just so she had something to tide her over. For now, she was just browsing, she supposed. She ended up going into the little pet shop. She'd always liked animals. Maybe one day she would get her own.

They had some of the most adorable pets in here. Wouldn't she make the best Pygmy Puff owner?! That was, if she always remembered to feed him. Sometimes she could be a tiny bit forgetful. She stood next to some cats, admiring their beauty. True, she had never been the biggest cat person but they could be sweet. Especially that tiny black and white one who could only be a few days old.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Ella)   Just Browsing (Ella) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 7:46 pm

Ella entered the little shop with Emma. She left the pram parked outside, as she didn't want to crowd the aisleways. Carrying the little infant in her arms, she browsed all the different animals. She fell in love with the kittens and watched as Emma stared intriguingly at them. She'd been wanting a kitten for a while now, she may get one, but she'd look around some more first.

She saw adorable little bunnies, and as she turned down the next aisle, she almost bumped into a lady looking at pygmy puffs. "I'm sorry!" she said, going around the woman. What about a pygmy puff? She wasn't that fond of them however, what even were they. She was tied between and bunny and a kitten.
Back to top Go down
Cecelia Daniels

Cecelia Daniels

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Ella)   Just Browsing (Ella) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:12 pm

If she had a Pygmy Puff, what would she name him? Fluffy was a bit unoriginal. Probably Owishiwowa. Or something a bit original, at least. Cece was really coming round to the idea of one of these. If she ever got a job and money that was actually hers, then she certainly would. For now, she was forced to watch and sigh and wish she had money in the pocket of her jeans. There wasn’t even enough for some food at the moment.

Then some woman was apologising to her, and she wasn’t sure why, but smiled and glanced at her anyway. Oh. Baby. She had never been one for small children. Still, she had to admit this one was fairly adorable. Not as adorable as the kittens that her mother was looking at, though. Hey, the woman looked familiar! Perhaps she had been in an older year at Hogwarts or something. Didn’t matter, really. “The kittens are cute,” she remarked casually. “Are you thinking of getting one?”
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Ella)   Just Browsing (Ella) EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 6:25 pm

"It's a possibility, but they scratch a lot." Ella replied in concern, to the wild haired woman. They were adorable, especially now that they were meowing, but wouldn't it be wrong of her to declaw it?

"Pygmy puff?" Ella asked her in the same voice. To her, they just seemed boring. They were like little hairballs that did nothing. Ella readjusted the way she was holding little Emma, as her arm began to hurt. Emma had grown a lot, she now weighed about 10-11lbs and she was long as well. It was even harder to hold her now, because she liked to squirm.
Back to top Go down
Cecelia Daniels

Cecelia Daniels

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Ella)   Just Browsing (Ella) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 6:59 pm

Oh! "For the baby?" Cece asked a little bit weirdly. "What use is a cat to a baby? What use is any pet to a baby?" If she had a child herself - which she never ever would ever - she would be sticking to cuddly toys for now. Children were monsters, even newborns. She felt sorry for the pet, whatever it turned out to be. It was like animal cruelty.

"Maybe," she shrugged. "At least it's cuddly. But she'll probably just strangle it. Or sit on it." The possibilities didn't end.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Ella)   Just Browsing (Ella) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 4:22 pm

"I meant for you. I saw you looking at the pygmy puffs." Ella said, completely ignoring how against the woman was for Emma having a pet. Pets were proven to help infants as they grew. They calmed and were great friends.

Emma babbled at the animals around her, maybe she'd be like Elita, an animal lover, who knew. Emma wouldn't hurt an animal, especially since animals could defend themselves.
Back to top Go down
Cecelia Daniels

Cecelia Daniels

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Ella)   Just Browsing (Ella) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:40 pm

Oh. Cece didn't like the woman, partly because she had ignored most of what she'd just said (probably because she couldn't come up with a good enough comeback) and also because she just wasn't very nice, with her patronising expression and monster child, who had suddenly got very loud and even more annoying. Disgusting thing.

"Maybe," she shrugged, immediately hiding the scowl which had somehow crept onto her face. "If I had the money. Maybe one day."
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Ella)   Just Browsing (Ella) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:28 am

"They're interesting creatures." Ella responded. The woman said she didn't have the money, if Ella was nice, she'd give it to her, but this woman was turning out to be a bitch.

Ella readjusted happy Emma before setting her down to stand up beside her. Holding the infants hand, she popped her hip out and watched the playful kittens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing (Ella)   Just Browsing (Ella) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Browsing (Ella)
Page 1 of 1