Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit! EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit! EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit! EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit! EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit! EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit! EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit! EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit! EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit! EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit! EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit! EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit! EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit! Empty
PostSubject: Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit!   Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit! EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:16 pm

There under the pillow of our little Slytherin's pillow lies a brown book. It has a leather cover bound together by ribbons. There's a little lock on it. The front cover reads : Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit!

Dear Diary,
I've just started Hogwarts. The classes seem okay. I'm in Slytherin. Our House colors are green and silver. I tried out for the Quidditch team but I've never heard anything yet. I've met a few student such as, Kaiden, Aurora and Wade, they seem to be really nice and friendly. I went sat out by the lake today and that's where I met those three that I've named. Kaiden is new also so now I don't feel so lonely. You know who really caught my eye? Wade...Yep, Wade! Embarassed I won't say anymore about that in case someone's snooping in my diary. I got a letter from my father and Ellie (sister) today. I really miss them. Crying or Very sad Well we'll see what tomorrow holds diary.

Love,
Ella

Last edited by Ella Fontayne on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit!   Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:44 pm

Dear Diary,
I was sitting alone in the common room last night when Lucy came in and invited me to dinner.Later on Wade came in and accompanied us, since it was late he said we shouldn't be out alone. Well I have to say, Lucy, being Wade's cousin, definitely got his nice personality. She is such a sweetheart, so far, and hopefully I've met the real her and not someone just trying to put on an act. Honestly, I didn't even realize how late it was and if they wouldn't have came in when they did, I would've missed dinner. Well so far today has been uneventful, but it's still early. Well right now I have homework that must be completed so peace.

Well so far I have met a new person. Her name is Shah. Everyone around here just seems so awesome, especially the Malfoy's. They got a different Malfoy gene or something because they are not at all like my pappy and father told me. Well diary, it has been another great day. Time for me to leave the snake pit and slyther on down to the Great Hall then off to change into my night clothes, maybe chat with some Slytherins then off to bed. Wink
Love,
Ella
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit!   Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit! EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:21 am

Dear Diary,
Today has been rather interesting. I went down to the middle Courtyard and Shah was sitting there so vulnerable to I played a little trick on her. It was great! I haven't seen many students around Hogwarts lately so I guess everyone's busy. I still miss my father and Ellie like crazy. I really wish they would OWL me soon.

Well I'm still waiting for some of the professors to accept my application. I'm also still waiting on my Quidditch application to be accepted. I applied to be journalist for the Hogwarts Hippogriff o' News today. I really hope I get it! I have a lot of hope for Slytherin and I adore being part of it. Well I think I'm going to go for a little snack now and maybe see what Lucy and Wade are up too and Shah too...well lets just say everyone since they're all so nice.

Love,
Ella
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit!   Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit! EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:17 pm

Dear Diary,
I have finally caught up with my classes I think. I got a job as a journalist! I'm still waiting on word about my Quidditch try-out. Well I have to go now. School is hectic.
Love,
Ella
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit!   Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit! EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:54 pm

Deary Diary,
I got a shocking letter from Ellie today. I blame myself. If I were there none of this would've happened. I can't believe this happened. It couldn't have! We're orphans!? How??? I don't even wanna leave my bed now...I must get to Ellie before they do...Wade and Lucy and Professor Vega are there for me and I appreciate that so much. Crying or Very sad

Love,
Ella
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit!   Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit! EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:08 am

Dear Diary,
Ellie has came to Hogwarts! I'm so excited!! I've also noticed that some people have begun to show their true colors. If they can, then so can I. I've gotten pretty far behind in classes due to some...stuff but I think I'm just about caught up.

Love,
Ella
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit!   Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit! EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:22 am

Dear Diary,

School's been hectic, a lot has been going on. Classes are getting harder and Quidditch practices are getting longer. The days are getting longer and exams are approaching. I'm feeling a lot of stress. Me and Ellie are still handling the death of our father well. It has yet to really hit us. Ellie seems to be fitting in good here and she seems to have made friends too. Well, I'll be back soon.

~Ella
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit!   Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:13 am

March 16,2013
Dear Diary,

It's been awhile. Elita has become a brat, me and Shah no longer get along, I don't even know what's happening. Vega is supposed to adopt Elita and I may get to go home with a new friend, Aylee. I've became the editor of the Hogwarts' Hippogriff o' News because Aurora got really sick.

So...Wade and Shah are together. Can you believe that?! What's the point of even bothering talking to Wade anymore. There's just no point. I'll be forever alone. I also got a letter from my grand-mother. She wants to meet me but I'm scared, and I haven't shown anyone the letter. I should be a third year soon, then I think I'll meet her in Hogsmeade.

I think everyone hates me. I just want to be friends with everyone, even Shah. I'm o broken, I went into the lavatory earlier, pierced my eyebrow and cut and streaked my hair. Maybe one day, someone will like me. I can't even begin to explain my feelings to you. I just...I need a close friend to talk to, to spill my heart out to...to make me feel better. If only these people knew what I was going through.

Until next time...

~Ella
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit!   Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:49 pm

March vingt-quatre, 2013

Dear Diary,

Wade and Aurelia are having an End of Term party and Elita showed up wearing a dress relating to the colour of my dress. I have to say, she's really growing up to look like mother, she's absolutely stunning as is Shah and Aylee. There's some things about Shah, sure I acted lie a total bitch to her, but I was also her first friend. I'd like to apologize and start anew with her, after all, her and Wade DO look good together, but I'm sure she'll disagree anyways so why bother?

Classes are really slow lately as well as the usual inflow of new students but I suppose it'll pick up once the new year starts. I wanna meet Grandmother still but I'm lost lost. I'm unsure of what to do. I want to make peace with Ellie and everyone else here that doesn't get along with me but I don't know how.

I'm trapped in my own head and I don't know how to get out. Help.

Until we meet again,

~Ella
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit!   Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:53 am

April Six, 2013

Dear Diary,

Me and Ellie have officially been adopted by Professor Vega. Ellie also turning 11 in a few days and I'm throwing her a huge party. This is probably the biggest, most important party she'll ever have.I talked to Shah at the End of Term party as well and it didn't go so bad. Well, term just started and everyone beginning to return to Hogwarts after the summer.It was boring, but I couldn't ask for a better family.

Until we meet again,

~Ella
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit!   Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ella's Diary: Keep out or you get bit!
Page 1 of 1