Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Adopt Chloe Gracen and Chad Wilcox!!! EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Adopt Chloe Gracen and Chad Wilcox!!! EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Adopt Chloe Gracen and Chad Wilcox!!! EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Adopt Chloe Gracen and Chad Wilcox!!! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Adopt Chloe Gracen and Chad Wilcox!!! EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Adopt Chloe Gracen and Chad Wilcox!!! EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Adopt Chloe Gracen and Chad Wilcox!!! EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Adopt Chloe Gracen and Chad Wilcox!!! EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Adopt Chloe Gracen and Chad Wilcox!!! EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Adopt Chloe Gracen and Chad Wilcox!!! EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Adopt Chloe Gracen and Chad Wilcox!!! EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Adopt Chloe Gracen and Chad Wilcox!!! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Adopt Chloe Gracen and Chad Wilcox!!! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Adopt Chloe Gracen and Chad Wilcox!!! EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Adopt Chloe Gracen and Chad Wilcox!!! EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Adopt Chloe Gracen and Chad Wilcox!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character
::
Activity: Astronomy Professor, Ravenclaw Head of House

Adopt Chloe Gracen and Chad Wilcox!!! Empty
PostSubject: Adopt Chloe Gracen and Chad Wilcox!!!   Adopt Chloe Gracen and Chad Wilcox!!! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 6:21 pm

Hey y'all. So with the stress of work, and school I am only narrowing it down to two characters, and I've decided to keep Ariadne and Phineas. Nina and Kensi have been deleted. With that being said, I would like to put Chloe Gracen, and Chad Wilcox up for adoption. Here's some information on both:

Chloe Gracen

FC: Adopt Chloe Gracen and Chad Wilcox!!! 177972867-x600.jpg?enlarge=false&matte=true&matteColor=black&quality=0

INFO: She's the Astronomy teacher and Head of House for Ravenclaw. She's sweet, innocent, and currently in a relationship with David Shuter. There relationship is about to progress to the next level. She sings a little, and is down right OBSESSED with Astronomy.

Chad Wilcox

FC: Adopt Chloe Gracen and Chad Wilcox!!! MV5BMTgwMzQ4ODYxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDAwMTc2NQ@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_

Here is Chad Wilcox. He's the muggle studies teacher, and head of house for Slytherin. He's goofy, fun, but at the same time, has a kind heart. To prove it, he has currently taken in my character Phineas Button, who is his nephew because of personal problems at home. He's going to grow more responsible as Phin grows older, but right now he's plain old goofy Chad. He is also featured in Vilde's Revenge Pt. 2!!!
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Minister for Magic

Adopt Chloe Gracen and Chad Wilcox!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopt Chloe Gracen and Chad Wilcox!!!   Adopt Chloe Gracen and Chad Wilcox!!! EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:12 pm

I WANT TO ADOPT CHAD.

SINCE I'M LOSING JEREMY, I CAN PROBABLY ADOPT HIM STRAIGHT AWAY IF JO ACCEPTS ME? Razz
Back to top Go down

Adopt Chloe Gracen and Chad Wilcox!!!
Page 1 of 1